test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

bwst pah for the dreadnought grind endeavour?

2»

Comments

• Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    jslyn wrote: »
    Hive Onslaught has about 2/3's of the enemies listed as dreadnoughts. It takes all of about eight minutes to run. It will clear even the high Endeavor in one pass.

I hate to nitpick and surely agree on Hive Onslaught Advanced to be the #1 map for the dread task but it should be noted that there are only 6 tac cubes, 2 uni ships and the queen present. Its 9 out of 18 if one gets the red endeavor so 2 runs are in order if done here.

If one likes to fight the borg the gateways in ISA/KASA and assimilated carrier in CSA work too by the way. I have not checked yet but could imagine Donatra counts as well.

Come to think of it the dreadnought tasks is one of my favorite in STO as I would get rid of it by shooting the stuff I like to shoot the most anyway. :#

The uni plasma ball counts as dreads. If the uni does not get insta vaped because you are in a not so great pug, you can get all 18 in one go by shooting those down.
    I learned today that if you get a large group in the Badlands then the Dreadnought endeavor is a cake walk.

If the group is large enough at a capture point, the Terrans send in tons of Dreadnoughts. I had it as a Medium Endeavor so I needed 6 of them. I got all 6 at one capture point.

The trick is getting enough people at one point to spawn the dreads, but once you do they flood in for the slaughter.

Wow nice, this is both good info. Thank you. :)
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated
This discussion has been closed.