What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Sally Ride Admiralty Card Location

124»

Comments

• Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Now if they would add the ISS Stadi to the Phoenix Store already, we'd be all set.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Now if they would add the ISS Stadi to the Phoenix Store already, we'd be all set.

Not enough "heros" captain?
  • Options
    Trying to formulate a Justice League. The more heroes the better in the League.

Really, it's been a pretty long time since they added stuff to the Phoenix Store.
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I am still waiting on the Kobali uniform being added to the phoenix box.
  • Options
    Or back into 'Dust to Dust'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User

This
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    For all the low level or undergeared chars that everyone will be taking after this.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GcCNcgoyG_0
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • Options
    where2r1where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »
    For all the low level or undergeared chars that everyone will be taking after this.

Niiiiccccceeee! LOL!

"Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

“Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    jrdobbsjr#3264 jrdobbsjr Member Posts: 431 Arc User

It would be nice.....especially as how the VSS Tanius card has been there forever. But then, on XBox we don't have a lot of the stuff available on PC's Phoenix Box. Aside from gearing up new toons, it's only useful for upgrades.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator

Want.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jamieblanchardjamieblanchard Member Posts: 556 Arc User

Considering all the things one goes through in "Dust to Dust", I'll support that!

And, for the topic at hand, it's a nice ship card. Plus, I remember hearing the name of Sally Ride way back in the day, and it was kind of a big deal. So, a nice tribute there! I also like the fact that it will always be there, so I can mosey on down to Narenda whenever I have the moments to spare.

Also, a thanks for the heads up to the one that told me about this in game! ^_^

Resident TOS, G.I. Joe, Transformers and hair metal fangirl.

And knowing is half the battle!

21 'til I die!
  • Options
    casualstocasualsto Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Best transwarp option: Galorndorn Core System (20.000 EC) with the Yesterday War Mission transwarp (first replayable mission).
    Reward: A good free admiralty card that awards +20 Sci to any other ships sent on a mission with it. (the basic card is a Sci ship also).

Hope it helps!
  • Options
    captainwellscaptainwells Member Posts: 718 Arc User
    I have no idea what else must be done to find this ship? I lost count over how many times that I visited the designated sector space this weekend, changed to every possible instance on the galaxy map and still .... nothing, nada, no dice??

I don't mind hunting for things like this, but when a specific locale is mentioned and you never seem to locate it ... well ..... what else is there to be done?
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited July 2018
    I have no idea what else must be done to find this ship? I lost count over how many times that I visited the designated sector space this weekend, changed to every possible instance on the galaxy map and still .... nothing, nada, no dice??

I don't mind hunting for things like this, but when a specific locale is mentioned and you never seem to locate it ... well ..... what else is there to be done?

It's in a SPECIFIC location in the sector: Narendra System, but NOT INSIDE the system itself.

The way I used:
    Approach Narendra System (can be found in Narendra Sector) AS IF you want to enter it. You've got to get really close.
    DON'T enter it,

instead, when close enough, there will appear an option "Hail U.S.S. Sally Ride" (after getting close enough, you might need to move a bit back if you didn't stop in time and then it disappeared/be in a full stop to be accurate so the option won't disappear from your screen)

Press "Hail U.S.S. Sally Ride" and communicate - you will get the card when done (once per each char)

Good luck :)
  • Options

It's in a SPECIFIC location on the sector: Narendra System, but NOT IN it.

The way I used:
    Approach Narendra System (can be found in Narendra Sector) AS IF you want to enter it.
    DON'T enter it,

instead there will appear an option "Hail U.S.S. Sally Ride" (you might need to move a bit back if you didn't stop in time/full stop to be accurate so the option won't disappear from your screen)

Press "Hail U.S.S. Sally Ride" and communicate - you will get the card when done (once per each char)

Good luck :)

Thanks for the heads up on that. I wondered if there was a certain "formula" to this chase. I will give this effort a spin after work today.
  • Options
    Yeah, the Sally Ride is NEAR the Narendra system, not IN it. Just head for the system, then keep alert for the interact to talk to it.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    echatty wrote: »
    Yeah, the Sally Ride is NEAR the Narendra system, not IN it. Just head for the system, then keep alert for the interact to talk to it.

My question now is, "Is the Sally Ride only available on pc only?" I've entered the system from every possible angle, inched all around the place in fits and starts, parked on various sides of that system to see if the prompt would appear ... and nothing, nada, zilch?
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    My question now is, "Is the Sally Ride only available on pc only?"

Yes, it's PC only.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options

Yes, it's PC only.

Yes, it's PC only.

Thank you for clearing that up for me!
  • Options
    Well the Kobali Uniform is being added to the Phoenix Store tomorrow for a Rare Prize Voucher.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    Yesterday a message from my console fleet alerted me that the USS Sally Ride had arrived in-game; so for anyone who may want this Admiralty ship it is time to head to the Narendra System.

All of my toons picked it up last night!
  • Options
    I got my Sally Ride admiralty cards two weeks or so ago.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    casualsto wrote: »
    Best transwarp option: Galorndorn Core System (20.000 EC) with the Yesterday War Mission transwarp (first replayable mission).
    Reward: A good free admiralty card that awards +20 Sci to any other ships sent on a mission with it. (the basic card is a Sci ship also).

Hope it helps!
    I would recommend the Tau Dewa Transwarp option. It's one block to the west.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    He's talking about on the Console not PC.
    Judge Dan Haywood
    l don't know.
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    Ah, well, my apologies.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
This discussion has been closed.