test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem'Hadar Ship bugged after reaching tier 6 Mastery?

barka2barka2 Member Posts: 24 Arc User
I finally have achieved tier 6 Mastery on and Vanguard Carrier on my only Jem'hadar toon. I chose the Vanguard Carrier to start out with. After achieving tier 6 mastery, I changed toons to a toon that I thought would be perfect for that ship and found that I could not claim the ship. I checked all factions and many toons and found the same problem. It seems there is a malfunction in the mechanic of the account wide vanguard feature or I am missing some info as to how to correctly claim the ship. I've been in the zen store and the red letters state that I am not eligible for that ship. I've been to the fleet, ds9 and other ship vendors and the ships don't even show up as option to choose from when selecting to view t6 ships. Those ships, however, do show up in the zen store and are grayed out and not able to be claimed. Please help and thanks!! Remember: Victory is Life!!
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    Has anyone else had this problem, or do you have tips and info that can help me?
  • Options
    highcasualtyratehighcasualtyrate Member Posts: 66 Arc User
    Yep, same here. Completed T6 mastery on the Jem carrier, shows unlock symbol, can't claim on any of my other characters, although in zone chat some people say they have claimed the vanguard ships on other characters but also a lot of people say they can't, just like us....I hope they get this fixed soon, I guess I can spend this time getting the T6 mastery completed while I wait for them to fix it.
  • Options
    Awesome and thanks for commenting on this. Feels much better knowing that I'm not alone in this or just TRIBBLE something up somewhere; which is typical of me at times. Hope next patch deals with this too especially since its such a main feature of the expanse and of those ships.
  • Options
    Ok it's been a good minute of time being patient. I think that this is more important than a little graphical smudge on a Cardassian's neck. Please fix this feature!!! There is No way that I can claim these ships account-wide as stated and promised after reaching tier 6 mastery.
  • Options
    ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,675 Community Manager
    Can you guys give me some more details? What type of characters are you trying to claim it on, for example, I'll try and track it down. If you could give me your character names and @handles, that would be even better.
  • Options
    Can you guys give me some more details? What type of characters are you trying to claim it on, for example, I'll try and track it down. If you could give me your character names and @handles, that would be even better.

Yes and thanks a ton for your attention. I have a jem'hadar toon on my account @barka2 that has unlocked the vanguard carrier. After reaching t6 mastery on that ship, I went to all other factions and was not able to claim the ship. At the vendors, it shows all tier 6 ships but does not show the vanguard ships. In the zen store, it shows the ships as available but it is grayed and says that "This Character is restricted to use the Ship" or something to that affect even though the ship has been mastered on my jem'hadar toon. I only have the one jemhadar toon named Brat'Ekan@barka2. I have tried to claim it on Brock@barka2 (Fed), Katil@barka2 (Rom). I haven't tried Kdf, but on any character I have the outcome is the same. The only toon that I can access or even see the Vanguard ships at vendors is on my jem'hadar toon. Hope this helps and please reply further if you need more information. Thanks again.
  • Options
    psychoplattpsychoplatt Member Posts: 285 Arc User

wow - a ship not claimable to alts has your full Attention - romulans that could not Progress in episodes are not even worth a notice. Well Keep your vanguard boxes. Victory is Zen
    nice u wasted so much time in your sig - i do not see it anyway :)
  • Options

Hello again Dev god :) This is a video to show you in better detail what the issue is that I and others are experiencing. Hope this helps you guys figure it out or that you can give us any tips for this issue. Thanks a Ton!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4oswE7RoTPQ

I will keep the video up as long as you guys need. Please let me know when you are at a point to either solve this issue for us or provide a tip or solution and I will take it down. I made the video just to provide the detail that you requested and to be a resource for others that are experiencing this.
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User

wow - a ship not claimable to alts has your full Attention - romulans that could not Progress in episodes are not even worth a notice. Well Keep your vanguard boxes. Victory is Zen

Which episodes does your Romulans not able to progress in? Are they the latest ones? I didn't have time yet to check them out with my Romulan characters.
  • Options
    Update: Don't know if you guys are doing things behind the scene, but I am thankful if you are. I just mastered the vanguard dreadnought and this one did work as intended account-wide. I will experiment and re-roll the carrier, which is still as seen in the video above, and see if that fixes it. Hope this works out and hope this helps folks that are having trouble here. Thanks again and will update as soon as I can.
  • Options
    wideningxgyrewideningxgyre Member Posts: 710 Arc User
    I have hit the mastery and claimed all four ships on FED, ROM/FED, ROM/KDF, KDF alts without a problem. C-store to get the item to unpack, then unpack. Ships showed without a hitch at ESD, KDF fleet shipyards, DS9 when I went to look at them.

And yes, it was incredibly painful doing it.
  • Options
    I have hit the mastery and claimed all four ships on FED, ROM/FED, ROM/KDF, KDF alts without a problem. C-store to get the item to unpack, then unpack. Ships showed without a hitch at ESD, KDF fleet shipyards, DS9 when I went to look at them.

And yes, it was incredibly painful doing it.

Thanks for the tip :smile: , but that's not the problem that I was experiencing. I mastered my first vanguard but there was no way to claim it anywhere as seen in the video I posted above. I believe that the dev folks have worked on it or something because I now have unlocked all the other ships in the pack. Problem is that now since my only jem'hadar toon mastered the vanguard carrier, I have to re-roll a new jem'hadar toon just to master the carrier again in the hopes that it will unlock as well. I have to try that because deleting my original carrier and buying another only restores the mastery that I had and thus does not unlock account wide as the others did today. So... Keeping my fingers cross.
  • Options

Finally got all ships claimed account wide on all factions!! Thanks so much for whatever you guys did to help with this. I did have to make another jem'hadar toon to re-unlock the vanguard carrier that was shown in the video above. Hopefully this thread helps anyone who might find themselves going through something similar. Thanks again and remember: Victory is Life!!
  • Options
    audioredaudiored Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    I am having this issue.. I had no problem with the carrier. However, I just reach Tier 6 on the Warship and I am unable to unlock it on other toons on my account. @audiored

My JH is Tactical. I have tired to unlock on Fed Sci and Fed Engi.
  • Options
    doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,189 Arc User
    I have the same issue https://www.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline#/discussion/1241569/cant-claim-jemhadar-warship-on-other-characters-after-unlock with a different ship @stegi can't claim the warship on either fed or kdf toons only on jem'hadar.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.