Install Arc
Options

Axanar draws lawsuit from Paramount and CBS

Comments

• Options
    marcusdkanemarcusdkane Member Posts: 7,439 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    valoreah wrote: »
    They're being sued for copyright infringement because they used CBS' copyrighted property to make a profit.
    The lawsuit does not state that...
    I think this is just a semantics argument. It's a reasonable supposition that Axanar is being targeted because it made a profit, but the lawsuit itself does not seem to hinge upon that fact. Infringement is infringement, regardless of commercialization.

So profit may be what triggered of the lawsuit, but the lawsuit is not about the profit.

I concur, Alex. They do not need to show the fact that Anaxar exceeded the 10k limit on a lawsuit paper. As Alex here said, Infringement is Infringement, regardless of commercialization. And US Law currently supports Corporations under the Copyright Laws.

As evidenced in Anaxar's funds report,
    They raised a million or more for Anaxar, half of that money being used for a studio, and also exceeding the 10k limit.

Additionally,
    CBS and Paramount have the support of the law in the lawsuit. They don't have to state the money thing. The IP Copyright laws will still sting Anaxar Productions. The abuse of funds will also give them an even bigger sting.

Just to clarify, I made the $10k thing up as an example of a possible rule they may have (based on the kind of money Star Trek Continues has needed to raise to make each episode) It was literally to illustrate that if there was such a rule, that is how the suit would have been worded to cite the infraction, not that it actually is one of the guidelines they have B)
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,667 Arc User
    Well, if Axanar gets axed, I am sure a LOT of anti paramount feelings will be coming from the fans, and for PBS.

Joy.....no good trek, and all the JJ style smeg being thrown at us. :/ PBS/Paramount, you're a bunch of bozos.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    Well, if Axanar gets axed, I am sure a LOT of anti paramount feelings will be coming from the fans, and for PBS.

Joy.....no good trek, and all the JJ style smeg being thrown at us. :/ PBS/Paramount, you're a bunch of bozos.
    To be honest.... I don't understand why people LIKE Axanar at all. A lot of it's fans come across as people who like it for no other reason than it's "not JJ-trek"...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options

To be honest.... I don't understand why people LIKE Axanar at all. A lot of it's fans come across as people who like it for no other reason than it's "not JJ-trek"...
    I was interested in it because I thought Garth of Izar was an awesome character, so it would have been good to see how he earned his reputation as a living legend. The design of the Ares looked good, as did the Vulcan scenery. It looked like a well-made, professionally put together presentation, not a bunch of tired actors clinging on to their characters as a few other fan films have been. That it wasn't JJTrek was just a bonus, but mainly, I thought that it felt like Star Trek, just as watching Lolani for the first time, felt like watching an episode of Star Trek I hadn't seen as a child, not watching a folks aping existing characters... It had 'the feel'... I suspect that's what attracted others to it as well...
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Im guilty of wanting to see it because it was JJTrek in actual TOS with a more real Trek feel/vibe than JJTrek... A nice action oriented war movie with lots of trek pew pew
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    edited January 2016

That there is one of the best reasons i have heard as to why people seem to follow Darth Alec..

I can not stand the nu trek yet even i can see through this man and his holier than thou attitude, he censors anything remotely negative about Axanar even if its just someone disagreeing with him or disliking it... you get banned from Axanars FB etc with no word as to why other than you putting it down to what you have said and seeing how he talks to people who argue the point with him i am not shocked he is getting sued tbh as if he took the tone he does with people simply disagreeing with him and Axanar towards CBS/Para then well lets just say being sued is a nice way of saying your a idiot lol

Although Axanar HAD! merit it is not in the wind unless something amazing happens and CBS/Para let him off with a slapped wrist (( which we all know will not happen )
    )​​
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    crypticarmsmancrypticarmsman Member Posts: 4,115 Arc User
    edited January 2016

I have to ask - have you WATCHEC "Prelude to Axanar" and the 3 minute clip that would have been in the finished film? I ask because based on your comment upthread that STII:TWoK was "too militaristic" and your dislike of JJ Abrams take on Star Trek, I don't think you did.

"Prelude to Axanar" was essentially a VFX demo real with nothing but ship to ship combat punctuated by some talking heads recounting some anecdotes from the "Four Years War"; and some background on what led to the 'Battle of Axanr' - and a scene of a Klingon D7 crashing into a cityscape that looks VERY MUCH inspired by a SFX shot of the USS Vengence (from JJ Abrams "Star Trek: Into Darkness") crashing into San Francisco bay.

So interesting that you now seem to feel that "Axanar' is 'good Trek' and JJ Abrams take on Star Trek "smeg" even though "Prelude to Axanar" showed nothing but a military side of Starfleet; AND contained many elements lifted from JJ Abrams take on Star Trek. And I say that because you appear to be angry about CBS/Paramount filing the one lawsuit against Axanar. CBS/Paramount haven't (yet) either issued any C&D order against any of the other Star Trek fan film groups, nor filed any other lawsuits - so again, I take it you're upset the 'Axanar' film will not be completed should no settlement be reached/the case goes to trial and CBS/Paramount receives a favorable judgement.

Wow - just wow.

BTW - The Star Trek: New Voyages group just released their latest episode to YouTube a few hours ago - so if that's a form of Star Trek you enjoy - the lawsuit vs Axanar doesn't seem to be deterring them from going forward - so again, your 'good trek' seems to still be available: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=woQv9pbXUgo
    Formerly known as Armsman from June 2008 to June 20, 2012
    TOS_Connie_Sig_final9550Pop.jpg
    PWE ARC Drone says: "Your STO forum community as you have known it is ended...Display names are irrelevant...Any further sense of community is irrelevant...Resistance is futile...You will be assimilated..."
  • Options
    themic609themic609 Member Posts: 109 Arc User
    khan5000 wrote: »

Christ the comment section on that page is like the pinnacle of cancer on the internet. Everyone seems to have a degree in law these days
    "Helm Prepare Maneuver Circle Target Alpha, Tactical Prepare BFAW3 and mash Spacebar"

• Options
    jam3s1701 wrote: »

That there is one of the best reasons i have heard as to why people seem to follow Darth Alec..

I can not stand the nu trek yet even i can see through this man and his holier than thou attitude, he censors anything remotely negative about Axanar even if its just someone disagreeing with him or disliking it... you get banned from Axanars FB etc with no word as to why other than you putting it down to what you have said and seeing how he talks to people who argue the point with him i am not shocked he is getting sued tbh as if he took the tone he does with people simply disagreeing with him and Axanar towards CBS/Para then well lets just say being sued is a nice way of saying your a idiot lol

Although Axanar HAD! merit it is not in the wind unless something amazing happens and CBS/Para let him off with a slapped wrist (( which we all know will not happen )
    )​​
    And said individual is the writer of Axanar? Hmm..... Not sure what that says about his writing...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options

)​​
    And said individual is the writer of Axanar? Hmm..... Not sure what that says about his writing...

A million clams raised... I'd say his writing speaks for itself... Michael Jackson was allegedly a serial child molester, but people still love his music...
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User

It's a prequel that actually tells a story about the early days of the Federation, expanding upon established lore.The faux documentary style of the prelude film was fascinating and created for me an interesting setting for a story (in fact, even the form itself was interesting and I almost wished there were more faux Trek documentaries). They presented a level of professionalism in the SFX that seems to reach or exceed those of the actual shows. And they had a bunch of actors that I recognized, and being a fan film told me these people might really be invested in the franchise and would work on it with a lot of heart.

Even if there were three active series and kick-TRIBBLE movies back to back on the big screen, I think I'd be interested in this.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    khan5000khan5000 Member Posts: 3,007 Arc User
    themic609 wrote: »

Christ the comment section on that page is like the pinnacle of cancer on the internet. Everyone seems to have a degree in law these days

Sort of like this thread... :D
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options
    themic609 wrote: »

Sort of like this thread... :D
    Hey, man, my law degree comes from the Correspondence University of #kissmyass with a pledge to Delta Tau Chi fraternity ;)
  • Options

)​​
    A million clams raised... I'd say his writing speaks for itself... Michael Jackson was allegedly a serial child molester, but people still love his music...
    The difference is that MJ actually made music. This guy never did any writing before. He ran auctions apparently...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    edited January 2016

)​​
    The difference is that MJ actually made music. This guy never did any writing before. He ran auctions apparently...
    And? Doesn't mean he's a bad writer... Apparently J.K Rowling once described her situation as "poor as it is possible to be in modern Britain, without being homeless." and claimed benefits, and likewise, her work speaks for itself...

[Edit to add] Even with the allegations against him, Michael Jackson still has incredibly loyal fans who worship him as if he was the Second Coming (and his back catalogue is pretty solid...) I wouldn't hire him as a babysitter, but I can still see the genius in his creative talents (and I'm not even a fan)
  • Options
    jam3s1701jam3s1701 Member Posts: 1,825 Arc User
    I could write the best book or film ever but with out a solid background even I wouldn't expect the following this man has, and if I had a questionable past like him then I wouldn't expect it. . I would want to prove I can do what I claim.

I mean running something into the ground and bankrupting it how the devil has he managed to get this many people's blind allegiance is baffling to say the least and very worrying.
    JtaDmwW.png
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,667 Arc User
    For those who brought it up with my post, here's the answer.

~Carries a soap box and slams in onto the floor and climbs onto it~

I don't mind the occasional battle story, since the early Federation years had that with the Klingons, but what I am bringing up is this: Wrath of Khan, set 30 or 40 years after Axanar, is supposed to be the the more peaceful time, and until TWoK, while there was a command structure, of course, they were not shouting at their commanders like some army grunt, nor thrusting their chests out like a peacock with electrodes strapped to their nipples, nor was there a big military feel or flavor....in the ST2, ST3, and ST6 stories, I was half expecting to see these guys crawling through tunnels on their elbows, climbing ropes and getting their heads shaved and beating their chests in battle like gorillas. :P And each dealing with some baddie of the week thing. While Axanor is a battle story, it's more of showing the hell that a war is, Axanar was not glamorizing it, but showing the misery war brings, how it show be avoided, and what was being done to try to end it.

Also, JJ, to me, as I said, was Trek in name only. Starfleet felt extremely militant, even compared to TWoK, and I kept expecting to see the Terran Empire symbol at any moment. Plus, to me, the characters were butchered....to what I'd call either stereotypical or something like what a so-called fan would picture a character, but only is a very casual viewer or just the average joe sixpack slob (what the JJ films were aimed at). I'll give each character name and a quick description:

Kirk: The rebel without a clue, "OMG, LOOK AT ME, I'M SOOOOOO KEWL!!!!!" 'bad TRIBBLE' who is an arrogant prick, pisses everyone off, thinks he's superman, keeps messing up, is the one getting beaten up in nearly every fight ("cupcake" still makes me face palm) and yet gets the captain chair anyhow. He's pretty much that image of Kirk the 'fanboys' picture as the guy running on a battle field, explosions all over the place, and he's got a phaser in one hand, and his other arm around a half naked green woman. I always call JJ Kirk, "James Dean Jerk" Gimme 'the pile of books with legs' and 'in Lt Kirk's class, you either THINK or SINK' original Kirk any day.

Spock: Yee gods. I'm expecting the next film to show Spock sitting in his quarters, dressed in black, and cutting himself with razor blades, while listening to the Cure. And I preferred the good chemistry the original Kirk and Spock had, as friends. Any hint of anything remotely that of a friendship felt fake and phony to me. I call JJ Spock "Anger Management Spock".

Scotty: ~face slams keyboard~ The miracle worker now turned into the circus clown, and what the smeg's up with that goblin sidekick he's got? Why is he even there?

Sulu: Totally useless, and one bad "Fencing!" followed by cheesy grin moment.

Chekov: The new Wesley Crusher

Uhura: Spock's booty call....

McCoy was ok, but one out of seven is not saving grace.

The Enterprise......the original I'll call Audry Hepburn, the JJ one I'll call Kim Kardassian.

Now with THAT out of the way, back to Axanar. I did not see any arrogant pricks, nor any aggressively militant folks in this one, no glory hounds, no back stabbing opportunists. Just some folks who were trying to find a way to survive the conflict and end it as soon as possible. And it was in the original timeline, not some 'reboot' TRIBBLE (to me, reboots/remakes are cheap, lazy ways to make something to sell......why not make something of either a continuation or.....stop me here....something ~GASPS~ Original? ~pictures 95% of Hollywood running around in panic at the mere mention of the O word~) and as someone who played the old star fleet battles game....both the computer games and the old table top games ~holds up her boxed game~, I wanted to see what it would be like. Plus it's cool seeing TOS era style stuff in the modern age, and it actually looking like TOS, not the monstrosities that are the akin to silicon udder cow queen hollywood divas of starships.

And if PBS/Paramount are going to be acting like whiny little brats, because some folks made fan fiction that's better than the official sources, I say make some GOOD stuff for a change, I myself did NOT pay a single dime to see JJ Trek, buy any JJ Trek items, and never will. I only saw JJ Trek 1 because a friend of mine works in the DVD business and he personally worked on the JJ Trek 1 DVD. He brought me a raw, pre production copy.....was only the film and while it had a menu screen, the other options did nothing, you chose them and the menu screen stays there. He brought it to me since he had that copy laying around the workshop. And I only seen it once, and once was more than enough. If Trek's going to be nothing but remakes like how all the other films and TV series are falling victim to, I'm not going to have any part of it. Stuff like TOS and TNG were magic for me growing up, even today....magic's been gone since 2009 for me, officially. I'll stick to stuff like Phase 2, Axanar and other fan sources, as well as my own material. And if PBS and Paramount axes Axanar, it will be more reasons why folks hate big business and corporations, and why they are TRIBBLE up the world, and not because of a sci fi show, but because they are just going to be seen as big bullies against the little guy, who did nothing wrong. I mean what's next? All fan fic sites going be banned, no more cosplay, no more fan art? If SquareSoft/Enix did not break Brian of 8-Bit Theater's legs when he did his Final Fantasy sprite comic a decade ago, Paramount and PBS, to me, are going to look nothing more than whining cry babies if they axe Axanar because some fans wanted to make something that other fans did before, just that this one had as much polish and glam as the official stuff did....but had something the official lacks.....substance.

So, to those who were able to read through this, thankies. :D To anyone I might have pissed off, well.....dunno what to tell yas. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    oldravenman3025oldravenman3025 Member Posts: 1,892 Arc User

That's pretty much the jist of it. While there are exceptions to any situation, it's mostly a knee-jerk reaction by cultists, and rabid basement dwellers desperately willing to embrace anything that smacks of "pure" Trek in their eyes.

)​​
    And? Doesn't mean he's a bad writer... Apparently J.K Rowling once described her situation as "poor as it is possible to be in modern Britain, without being homeless." and claimed benefits, and likewise, her work speaks for itself...

[Edit to add] Even with the allegations against him, Michael Jackson still has incredibly loyal fans who worship him as if he was the Second Coming (and his back catalogue is pretty solid...) I wouldn't hire him as a babysitter, but I can still see the genius in his creative talents (and I'm not even a fan)

Rowling actually had the natural talent to churn out decent mass-market, pop culture books that made her rich (although she is not what I would call a "creative genius"). And Jackson, up until his first or second solo album, was a natural genius creatively (before the drugs and mental problems started dragging him down afterward).

Peters comes nowhere close to either one.

I could write the best book or film ever but with out a solid background even I wouldn't expect the following this man has, and if I had a questionable past like him then I wouldn't expect it. . I would want to prove I can do what I claim.

I mean running something into the ground and bankrupting it how the devil has he managed to get this many people's blind allegiance is baffling to say the least and very worrying.

That the nature of the modern pop culture beast. People let what should be simple enjoyment in a bit of escapism, and harmless fandom, turn into rabid cultism. In addition to Star Trek, you could see it in the examples named above. Some were treating J.K. Rowling as the second coming of Charles Dickens, the Potter fandom tended to be absolutely ridiculous at times. During the Jackson molestation trial, it wouldn't have mattered if they proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he was guilty, people would have gone apeshit, with fans having put him so high on a pedestal as to be a de-facto saint. There would have been "outrage" over the verdict, elaborate conspiracies woven, and accusations of "racism" from his supporters/fans. It would have been the O.J. Simpson trial ruckus multiplied by ten.

It's absolutely ridiculous in the extreme.

• Options

Totally understandable... Here's the comment again:

And my answer to that point, is as before... His writing has convinced people to donate a million bucks... His writing speaks for itself. The writer is utterly irrelevant and a wholly separate entity from his writing. Markhawkman's flaw was in suggesting that Alec Peter's personal conduct/history/image/reputation (which I openly admit is not good) has anything whatsoever to do with his writing...
  • Options

)​​

Rowling actually had the natural talent to churn out decent mass-market, pop culture books that made her rich (although she is not what I would call a "creative genius"). And Jackson, up until his first or second solo album, was a natural genius creatively (before the drugs and mental problems started dragging him down afterward).

I don't disagree with you. I'm simply pointing out that Alec Peters' writing has raised a million bucks, so speaks for itself...
  • Options

)​​

I don't disagree with you. I'm simply pointing out that Alec Peters' writing has raised a million bucks, so speaks for itself...

Was it really his writing or was it because it was Star Trek?
    Your pain runs deep.
    Let us explore it... together. Each man hides a secret pain. It must be exposed and reckoned with. It must be dragged from the darkness and forced into the light. Share your pain. Share your pain with me... and gain strength from the sharing.
  • Options

Yeah, how many of his supporters have actually SEEN his writing? I find it hard to believe they donated because they feel he has the ability to write a compelling story. Why? Other than a short blurb about the premise of Axanar... we've never seen the script. Actually.... has Peters even written the script?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options

)​​

Interesting question... I'd hazard a guess that it was the strength of the writing of Axanar, rather than it 'being Star Trek', which earned the support (based on if people were donating 'just because it's Star Trek', Renegades and Continues would be pulling in a million bucks) I guess we'll have to see if his can raise a million bucks on another non-Star Trek crowdfunder to truly know for sure though ;)

• Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    a short blurb and a damned good 'prelude to axanar' movie
  • Options
    edited January 2016

Yeah, how many of his supporters have actually SEEN his writing? I find it hard to believe they donated because they feel he has the ability to write a compelling story. Why? Other than a short blurb about the premise of Axanar... we've never seen the script. Actually.... has Peters even written the script?

He's certainly credited as a co-writer, and, given his driving force to the rest of the project, I'd say it's a fair bet he was at least an equal partner in writing, if not the lead writer...(He's credited as story writer...)
  • Options

)​​

Interesting question... I'd hazard a guess that it was the strength of the writing of Axanar, rather than it 'being Star Trek', which earned the support (based on if people were donating 'just because it's Star Trek', Renegades and Continues would be pulling in a million bucks) I guess we'll have to see if his can raise a million bucks on another non-Star Trek crowdfunder to truly know for sure though ;)

It could be any number of reasons. Does Renegades and Continues have a donation limit? If they only ask for $10,000 per episode do they close the donating once they hit the limit or do they keep it open? I am not knowledgeable about what the Axanar crew was doing but from Tony Todd's tweets it seems like they were continuing to ask for money.

Let's be honest...what was amazing about the writing in Prelude to Axanar? What got people to notice the short film is that it wasn't shot like a fan film and the special effects were on par with the shows. I believe that if this was Original Science Fiction Idea and not Star Trek it wouldn't have brought in a million bucks.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • Options
    gulberatgulberat Member Posts: 5,505 Arc User
    I see what happened to certain of the JJTrek characters as part of the tragedy of Nero's intervention. Some stuff I am not a fan of and can't really explain in any way (Uhura who went from consummate professional to cocky attitude and sleeping her way to influence...and yes, I blame Spock for his half in that equally). But with Kirk, I am actually a lot more understanding even though it does create a sometimes unlikable character.

The way I look at it, Nero in essence killed James T. Kirk (as we know him) without actually taking his life. Now, I have actually played with this idea in fanfic where I have Kirk suffering aftereffects between ST2009 and STID from his mind-meld with the Prime Spock, as said meld left him with impressions of his Prime self that are at dissonance with who he is and the circumstances of the JJverse, and in his (albeit crass) way, I have him reflect on the differences and what he sees in the Prime universe that as far as he is concerned, he can't have in this one. This ultimately culminates in Kirk's downward spiral in STID where a lot of this stuff (which he even kept from McCoy as it would have required McCoy to ground him) finally comes to a head along with all the immediate stress from what Khan was doing. In other words I wrote him as a character riding on the edge of (but not quite having) a nervous breakdown.

Christian Gaming Community Fleets--Faith, Fun, and Fellowship! See the website and PM for more. :-)
    Proudly F2P.  Signature image by gulberat. Avatar image by balsavor.deviantart.com.
  • Options
    gulberat wrote: »
    I see what happened to certain of the JJTrek characters as part of the tragedy of Nero's intervention. Some stuff I am not a fan of and can't really explain in any way (Uhura who went from consummate professional to cocky attitude and sleeping her way to influence...and yes, I blame Spock for his half in that equally). But with Kirk, I am actually a lot more understanding even though it does create a sometimes unlikable character.

The way I look at it, Nero in essence killed James T. Kirk (as we know him) without actually taking his life. Now, I have actually played with this idea in fanfic where I have Kirk suffering aftereffects between ST2009 and STID from his mind-meld with the Prime Spock, as said meld left him with impressions of his Prime self that are at dissonance with who he is and the circumstances of the JJverse, and in his (albeit crass) way, I have him reflect on the differences and what he sees in the Prime universe that as far as he is concerned, he can't have in this one. This ultimately culminates in Kirk's downward spiral in STID where a lot of this stuff (which he even kept from McCoy as it would have required McCoy to ground him) finally comes to a head along with all the immediate stress from what Khan was doing. In other words I wrote him as a character riding on the edge of (but not quite having) a nervous breakdown.

I wouldn't say Uhura in the TOS was a consummate professional...since in an episode, while on duty, is fishing for a compliment from Spock. Their relationship in in the reboot seems to be taken from the little bit of interaction they had in the first couple of Episodes of TOS...especially "Charlie X". I don't see her so much as sleeping her way to the top...just that she was correcting a wrong that she felt was done to her. She should have been stationed on Enterprise and only wasn't because Spock was trying to keep cries of favoritism down.

I do like the idea that Alt-Kirk saw the life Prime-Kirk had and somehow subconsciously tries to live up to that man but fails.
    Your pain runs deep.
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    The people who think Alec Peters' writing is what made all that money are probably the same kind of people who think Jonathan Frakes is an excellent director despite having never watched that horrific Thunderbirds movie.

It just feels truthy, doesn't it?​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    It could be any number of reasons. Does Renegades and Continues have a donation limit? If they only ask for $10,000 per episode do they close the donating once they hit the limit or do they keep it open? I am not knowledgeable about what the Axanar crew was doing but from Tony Todd's tweets it seems like they were continuing to ask for money.
    Also.... Todd made it seem like they were intentionally dragging their feet and not trying to get done.
    Let's be honest...what was amazing about the writing in Prelude to Axanar? What got people to notice the short film is that it wasn't shot like a fan film and the special effects were on par with the shows. I believe that if this was Original Science Fiction Idea and not Star Trek it wouldn't have brought in a million bucks.
    Yeah, probably. Those Federation ship designs certainly would make more sense as original fiction ships...
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
This discussion has been closed.