What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

A Case for Star Trek: The Animated Series Content

1235»

Comments

• Options
    blackshap9#1072 blackshap9 Member Posts: 174 Arc User
    Yes I support this and wish that they allowed the Caitian race to be used in Agents of Yesterday.
  • Options
    oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    532c0dce_400px-necro2_zps63cb63c0-jpg.jpeg
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • Options
    lazarxlazarx Member Posts: 115 Arc User
    jonsills wrote: »
    Larry is still with us, although his writing is -- no longer as it was. However, the kzinti are still his, and he has no intention of weakening his trademark on the name any further than he already has. (When he adapted the short story "The Soft Weapon" into the TAS episode "The Slaver Weapon", he had no real idea that his Known Space stories would one day be so widely known...)

OTOH, we do have some TAS content - personal force fields, introduced in TAS as a substitute for pressure suits. They no longer serve that function, but they do offer protection.​​

The Kzinti were also incorporated into the universe lore of StarFleet Battles which covers a century period from the Romulan Wars until just about the TOS period.

lazarx_2855.jpg
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User

How about we just include anything STAR TREK related in the game so people will quit posting or bringing these threads back from the dead.

sratoksxndlufsjqmqqg.jpg
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    nickodaemusnickodaemus Member Posts: 711 Arc User
    Yeah - That Adam guy got kinda mean in his old age:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NdCc-IEKaD0
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    thread-necromancy-thread-necromancy-demotivational-poster-1271554886.jpg

necromancy is bad kids... just say no
This discussion has been closed.