test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    *Ghani looks at the Doctor and the file... Slightly worried at handling the a case as complex as this. *

Ghani: Doctor, *she looks through the pad file..* anything I should know about the patient in question?

Doctor: It's all in there. Just bare in mind he has gone through a horrible shock, so be delicate, and patient.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Waff: Okay.. I will start growing this one... It will take time.

*OOC: The awakening process is to find a trigger, something that is vastly important to who they were before, being a blank slate they would have to be in a situation that requires them to try and go against their inherent character. That causes the snap, and they do remember everything after that point.*

OOC: Something against their character? You mean like bombing the Enterprise and putting their boyfriend in a coma? ;)

*OOC: Was it though? No idea what happened at the academy... Though I would say the shock at finding out that James actually did not do anything... and she maimed the person she cared for... Well that last bit I am not entirely sure she knew about.*
  • Options
    *Terry smirks...*

Terry: Did you forget? I can... *He stops for a moment...* No no need for such gaudy displays of power.

Dani: I just didn't want you to strain yourself...
    *Waff takes it from her...*

G. Waff: I wonder who is in this vial... It is a good enough sample, and plenty there to go to if the subject fails to be awakened.

*He puts the sample into the device and runs it through and looks up at her in shock when the DNA matches..*

A personal project that could get me killed faster than my natural life cycle... If discovered. What is it those Ferengi would say?

*OOC: Interesting... I wonder who it is first? Just keep in mind they do need to be awakened.*

M Dani: We've worked with her before. Besides, she'll be useful to us. If Skull complains, point him to me.

*OOC: Explain how awakening works to me again?*
    *The ship's councilor, an Innotankan born during the last year of the war, enters Sickbay the following morning. *

Ghani: *Her hair was typical jet black as to many of her race, skin however, was more milky tan than others. Water was more prevelant than before. Her facial features more elfin than most. * Good Morning Doctor... *She is barely a Lt... and unaware to her assignment.*

*The EMH was the chief Medical officer so she had to work with him to get her assignment.*

*OOC: Yeah I figured mental health would be typically under the Chief Medical officer in a way. Also yes she is going to be showing up more.*

Doctor: Ah, Counsellor. I'd like you to work with Ensign Allen. Given everything that's happened, I think some psychiatric observation would be in order.

*Terry smirks at her*

Terry: My sense of humor has not gone away yet.

Dani: Unfortunately. *Smiles and kisses him.*

Be careful, okay?

Terry: I will try hon... *He kisses her, the silver twitches as it did during the war. Which was always amusing. *

*Before he heads down.. He lets a small little bit of it come off of him, and form a little pocket animal for Dani to carry around.*
  • Options
    *Ghani looks at the Doctor and the file... Slightly worried at handling the a case as complex as this. *

Ghani: Doctor, *she looks through the pad file..* anything I should know about the patient in question?

Doctor: It's all in there. Just bare in mind he has gone through a horrible shock, so be delicate, and patient.

Ghani: I will try Doctor... *she steels herself and leaves the sickbay...reading the file.*

*Falli watching in the corner walks up behind the Doctor...*

Falli: A young attractive counselor... You would think they would get a drill instructor. This is going to go shockingly well... It is like women fall right into his life at a whim with very little effort. You know I keep hearing from the younger crew have to work hard at it.

*He thinks on it for a minute*

Though joking aside, I feel for the young ensign. Speaking of Doctor, you had ideas for his eye device? His arm prothesis is essentially done, just needs testing and approval from you.
  • Options

*OOC: The awakening process is to find a trigger, something that is vastly important to who they were before, being a blank slate they would have to be in a situation that requires them to try and go against their inherent character. That causes the snap, and they do remember everything after that point.*

OOC: Something against their character? You mean like bombing the Enterprise and putting their boyfriend in a coma? ;)

*OOC: Was it though? No idea what happened at the academy... Though I would say the shock at finding out that James actually did not do anything... and she maimed the person she cared for... Well that last bit I am not entirely sure she knew about.*

OOC: I'm just wondering what a good 'trigger' would be for her. Maybe being ordered to shoot James Jr?
  • Options
    *Terry smirks...*

Terry: Did you forget? I can... *He stops for a moment...* No no need for such gaudy displays of power.

G. Waff: I wonder who is in this vial... It is a good enough sample, and plenty there to go to if the subject fails to be awakened.

*He puts the sample into the device and runs it through and looks up at her in shock when the DNA matches..*

A personal project that could get me killed faster than my natural life cycle... If discovered. What is it those Ferengi would say?

*OOC: Interesting... I wonder who it is first? Just keep in mind they do need to be awakened.*

M Dani: We've worked with her before. Besides, she'll be useful to us. If Skull complains, point him to me.

*The ship's councilor, an Innotankan born during the last year of the war, enters Sickbay the following morning. *

Ghani: *Her hair was typical jet black as to many of her race, skin however, was more milky tan than others. Water was more prevelant than before. Her facial features more elfin than most. * Good Morning Doctor... *She is barely a Lt... and unaware to her assignment.*

*The EMH was the chief Medical officer so she had to work with him to get her assignment.*

*OOC: Yeah I figured mental health would be typically under the Chief Medical officer in a way. Also yes she is going to be showing up more.*

Doctor: Ah, Counsellor. I'd like you to work with Ensign Allen. Given everything that's happened, I think some psychiatric observation would be in order.

*Terry smirks at her*

Be careful, okay?

Terry: I will try hon... *He kisses her, the silver twitches as it did during the war. Which was always amusing. *

*Before he heads down.. He lets a small little bit of it come off of him, and form a little pocket animal for Dani to carry around.*

*Dani smiles, before looking at John.*

Dani: Commander, update ship protocol to allow pets. *Smiles as she picks up the animal.*

OOC: There's a point. If it's dangerous to touch the metaloid (I forgot what the name was - 84-something-something?) while it's on Terry, how come it was save to touch the sliver 'pet'?

I know, I'm nitpicking now. Sorry.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    UNSC Hitz

Sheridan is alone in his ready room having spoken to the old undine for some time.

Sheridan: helm set course for new Arcadia

Helm: aye sir.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Ghani: I will try Doctor... *she steels herself and leaves the sickbay...reading the file.*

Falli: A young attractive counselor... You would think they would get a drill instructor. This is going to go shockingly well... It is like women fall right into his life at a whim with very little effort. You know I keep hearing from the younger crew have to work hard at it.

Though joking aside, I feel for the young ensign. Speaking of Doctor, you had ideas for his eye device? His arm prothesis is essentially done, just needs testing and approval from you.

Doctor: A cybernetic eye essentially identical to his old one shouldn't be difficult - especially with the research we've done with the Synthesisers. The biggest challenge would be the optical interface...

As for the Counsellor: given everything that's happened, I doubt the ensign will be particularly swift to start 'hitting on her'.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    M Samana: Ah it's okay. My injuries will heal my pride just took a hit. *She Pats her back*

OoC: Sorry for sick again last night wound up missing part of the fight and didn't notice I didn't put it in.

Johanna: Sure but Um..m don't hit me too hard.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    M Samana: Ah it's okay. My injuries will heal my pride just took a hit. *She Pats her back*

OoC: Sorry for sick again last night wound up missing part of the fight and didn't notice I didn't put it in.

Johanna: Sure but Um..m don't hit me too hard.

Tara: Well, you know where I am when you want a rematch. *Smiles as she emphasises the word 'when'.*

*Columbia. Mila gives her a curious look, smiling slightly.*

Mila: Can you demonstrate 'too hard'?

*She takes her jacket off and opens her arms for Johanna to hit her.*
  • Options
    M Samana: Sounds good. Maybe let's uh try to keep it more friendly though. I've got a lot of cuts and bruises.

Johanna: You sure?
  • Options
    M Samana: Sounds good. Maybe let's uh try to keep it more friendly though. I've got a lot of cuts and bruises.

Johanna: You sure?

Tara: Yeah, me too...

*They go to get cleaned up. The next match-up is Susan V Karen, after a break.

Columbia.*

Mila: Yeah. Unless you wanna get changed first?
  • Options
    Coulson: I don’t like this.

Echo: the undine activity?

Coulson: yes. It’s only a matter of time till someone panics and opens fire. Then we are going to have a blood bath.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    HK: These competitions of aggression always delight me master. Seeing who can be the most efficient in combat without killing the other. Why it warms my circuits.

Johanna: Nah. *She looks like she's gonna throw a heavy punch but then lightly taps Mila and laughs* There no punching harder than that.
  • Options
    HK: These competitions of aggression always delight me master. Seeing who can be the most efficient in combat without killing the other. Why it warms my circuits.

Johanna: Nah. *She looks like she's gonna throw a heavy punch but then lightly taps Mila and laughs* There no punching harder than that.

*Mila smiles bemusedly and laughs a little.*

Mila: You're so not funny.

*Tora Ziyal. Tara A perks up like she remembers something.*

Tara A: Oh! That reminds me! I've got something for you HK. It's a program upgrade!

*She takes a datachip out of her pocket and goes to open HK's computer panel.*

OOC: I think you know what this is. :D
  • Options

OOC: I'm just wondering what a good 'trigger' would be for her. Maybe being ordered to shoot James Jr?

*OOC: It is a good guess...*
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    *Terry smirks...*

*Terry smirks at her*

Be careful, okay?

Dani: Commander, update ship protocol to allow pets. *Smiles as she picks up the animal.*

OOC: There's a point. If it's dangerous to touch the metaloid (I forgot what the name was - 84-something-something?) while it's on Terry, how come it was save to touch the sliver 'pet'?

*OOC: Hmm an interesting question... though i think control might have something to do with it.*

*It looks at her and yawns as if sleepy... *

*John smirks and adds an a change to the protocol..*

John: Yes mam..
  • Options

Doctor: A cybernetic eye essentially identical to his old one shouldn't be difficult - especially with the research we've done with the Synthesisers. The biggest challenge would be the optical interface...

As for the Counsellor: given everything that's happened, I doubt the ensign will be particularly swift to start 'hitting on her'.

Falli: I agree, I was looking into the cybernetics of the cyborgs in employ of a certain PMC company in Federation space. Though finding an appropriate optical interface is going to be a challenge.

As for the Ensign... how about what humans call a... bet?
  • Options
    *Terry smirks...*

*Terry smirks at her*

Be careful, okay?

*OOC: Hmm an interesting question... though i think control might have something to do with it.*

*OOC: John's West's character ;) *

*Dani goes and puts the sliver in her ready room.*
  • Options

Falli: I agree, I was looking into the cybernetics of the cyborgs in employ of a certain PMC company in Federation space. Though finding an appropriate optical interface is going to be a challenge.

Doctor: Go on.

*He takes a PADD and starts figuring out how to merge the Synthesiser tech with a human brain.*
  • Options
    *Ghani approaches the Ensign's quarters and triggers the bell in the room. Inside James Jr has cleaned up some of the mess, but not all of it. He is also still nursing a little bit of a hangover. *

James Jr: Come... *on a slightly less audible tone* I need to adjust that bell tone.

Ghani: *Looking around noticing the dents in the bulkhead and the smell of alcohol...* Ensign?

James Jr: Who are you? *Giving her a look that is more confused than anything else.*

Ghani: I am actually your first appointment of the day... It seems I missed a particular outburst.

James Jr: A year under sleep, getting blown up by a girlfriend, hearing she is dead, and my sister left the ship... You could say I needed an outburst.

Ghani: I do hear that you have a way with women Ensign, and that those entanglements never last longer than a night or two.

James Jr: Yeah... it was a particular weakness of mine, one that same girlfriend often did not care about or indulged openly...

Ghani: How are you feeling at this moment after having your... outburst.

James Jr: That I wasted good gin...

Ghani: *Her eyes narrow at hima little, trying to figure out what he meant by that.* Gin?

James Jr: Beverage... alcoholic beverage, older it is the better it is.

Ghani: Is it common for you to joke as a deflection?

James Jr: *His lips curl a little.* I do joke and deflect with a joke... but here I am pretty sure it was stating the obvious.

Ghani: *giving him an inquisitive look* How are you feeling ensign...

James Jr: You know you do not pull off the Vulcan routine very well. I do know T'vrell well.

Ghani: *smirks some internally* Are you trying to flirt?

James Jr: No. I don't think I am up for that right now... Much less talking about it. To answer that question... How do I feel... not quite whole.

Ghani: Given what has happened *She sits down on a sofa... and beckons for him to sit in the chair in front of her.* I do not think anyone can blame you for feeling that.

James Jr: No kidding.

Ghani: Tell me about growing up in a family like yours, before all of this...

James Jr: Where to start.

Ghani: Do feel free to take your time, I am not in a rush. We are going to have these appointments for quite some time.

James Jr: *looks at her and stammers a little* How long?

Ghani: Not too sure yet... As my people usually say, a deal would have a deal. Word for word.

James Jr: I know. Godmother was a member of the tribe... She taught me a little bit of that way of life.
  • Options
    *Terry smirks...*

*Terry smirks at her*

Be careful, okay?

*OOC: John's West's character ;) *

*Dani goes and puts the sliver in her ready room.*

*OOC: Oops... Diffrent John then...*
  • Options

*He takes a PADD and starts figuring out how to merge the Synthesiser tech with a human brain.*

Falli: My bet is that the young counselor will wind up dating her patient. She is amicable enough to see how much pain he is in. My bet... is the usual one Doctor...

*OOC: Trading Places 1983 reference. Like they did this a lot in the last 21 or more years. Think a Spock and McCoy dynamic... without the Vulcan bit*
  • Options

Falli: My bet is that the young counselor will wind up dating her patient. She is amicable enough to see how much pain he is in. My bet... is the usual one Doctor...

*OOC: Trading Places 1983 reference. Like they did this a lot in the last 21 or more years. Think a Spock and McCoy dynamic... without the Vulcan bit*

Doctor: All right, on one provision: I win if she's not dating him by the time he stops being a patient. *Smiles.*
  • Options
    osman has returned to RNI as she receives an incoming message.

Osman: atlas turn on com.

A moment later.

Orion: well things have changed haven’t they.

Osman: I was wondering if you would still contact me.

Orion: a deals a deal director. I was able to isolate a small sample from the ruins of the system. But seeing how a certain group is acting I assumed you wouldn’t want it on a planet.

Osman: well you do have some smarts at least.

Orion: have a ship meet me at the border and I’ll give it to them there. With any luck thy will be able to avoid these undine patrols and find what you want from it.

Osman: agreed. I’ll have a ship here at this location waiting for you.

He nods as the channel closes.
  • Options

Doctor: All right, on one provision: I win if she's not dating him by the time he stops being a patient. *Smiles.*

*Falli smirks... *

Falli: That is fine, Doctor.

*He looks at the pad*

Hmm.. try a neural connection to this part of the brain..
  • Options

*Falli smirks... *

*He looks at the pad*

Doctor: It's not the location of the connection, it's the complexity of the technology. At all but the atomic level, synthesiser technology is indistinguishable from organic systems. A Synthesiser eye is, for most intents, identical to a human one - but there is a difference. You can't just plug-and-play the two. The way neural commands and information is transmitted along the optic nerve is different. We need an interface, capable of deciphering the Synthesiser information into a format compatible for the human brain and vice versa.

It's never been done!
  • Options
    Johanna: Oh I'm hilarious *She laughs more*

HK: Master might I remind you that uncheckedb
    upgrades could spell disaster for my... *Theres a light electric noise as the chip activates* Master I do hope you didn't hurt yourself from that discharge. I can carry you to sickbay if need be
  • Options

*Falli smirks... *

*He looks at the pad*

Doctor: It's not the location of the connection, it's the complexity of the technology. At all but the atomic level, synthesiser technology is indistinguishable from organic systems. A Synthesiser eye is, for most intents, identical to a human one - but there is a difference. You can't just plug-and-play the two. The way neural commands and information is transmitted along the optic nerve is different. We need an interface, capable of deciphering the Synthesiser information into a format compatible for the human brain and vice versa.

It's never been done!

Falli: *Looking at the pad again... * I really have been spending too much time in my lab. I need a proper challenge... Do you have anything I can work with and study?
  • Options
    Johanna: Oh I'm hilarious *She laughs more*

HK: Master might I remind you that uncheckedb
    upgrades could spell disaster for my... *Theres a light electric noise as the chip activates* Master I do hope you didn't hurt yourself from that discharge. I can carry you to sickbay if need be

*Tara A smiles to herself.*

Tara A: Oh no, it's alright, HK. I'm fine.

*OOC: Oh, HK is going to hate Tara A when she's done with this! :D *

*Columbia. Mila shoves her a little, smirking.*

Mila: Now punch me.