What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    Wade: Alright T, Let me get this straight... The entity you made a deal with is now pissed you broke the deal and is planning something.

Terry: Pretty much.

Wade: Okay get back here then... We need to figure out what we can do...

*Terry nods and ends the call.*

*Reynolds and Hargrove are once again calling Dani again... Priority One message.*

Dani: On screen.

*Reynolds and Hargrove appear on screen, both relieved to see Terry is no longer missing.*

Reynolds: Terry... By god boy it is good to see you back...
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
  • Options
    *Federation space the Undine see no one interrupting their scans. They do not find anything as the planets are either being restored or not occupied... The colony superstructures are the ones populated by billions. Much has changed apparently, at least to the Undine. *

*A Federation Admiral watches the pop ups on the map, and gives the orders... A Reman, a Klingon Admiral is not far off, a Human one comes up*

Farsi: Do not fire upon them unless necessary... K'mar have your rangers keep an eye on them under cloak. Temen same goes for yours, I do not want the colonies to be unprotected.

Is that clear?

*OOC: Figured I would give you guys more of a presence especially given, how I do not show how much the war or Terry managed the Starfleet. Especially given the Klingon merger into the Federation a lot of BoP's you know.*
  • Options
    M Dani: Who. Is. The. Mother?

Spider: *Looking at her * From intelligence reports the mirror Sia... she in this universe is part of a project to slowly restore the planets.
  • Options
  • Options
    Hargrove: Indeed.

Terry: My report will be in soon Admirals... Admiral what seems to be the problem?
  • Options
    M Dani *angry*: That snake...! That egotistical, selfish--!

*She storms off.*
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Atriox sends a message to all the major powers.

Atriox: any world found to contain the virus that was on visgrad will be cleansed.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

*She storms off.*

*OOC: Would hate to be a fly on that wall. *

*Skull sighs...*

Skull: Let her blow off her steam... I think she has earned the right.

Spider: Quite.

*M. Dani feels a buzz on the wrist, and it appears to be Casval...*

Casval: Something bothering you?
  • Options

*She storms off.*

*Skull sighs...*

M Dani *angry*: Not right now...

*OOC: Yeah, I like to think that if M Dani had found out about M Terry's little contingency plan, she would have murdered M Sia and tossed her out an airlock. But, mostly, this is M Dani being angry at M Terry, given she refused to believe M Tara telling her about M Sia and honestly believed that M Terry cared about her. So, yeah, she's feeling insanely betrayed and used right now.

Which is just gonna make her more unstable when she does confront Prime Dani. I like the idea of M Dani being this kind of wedge separating Casval from his mother, being as M Dani basically sees Casval, Mila and James Jr as the family she never had (the family Dani 'killed').*
  • Options

Terry: My report will be in soon Admirals... Admiral what seems to be the problem?

Hargrove: There's been a...development. The Undine destroyed Visgrad.

Dani: What?

Hargrove: The entire planet. Without warning. They've been popping in and out of Fluidic Space all over the Galaxy for the past few hours. They just sent this message:
    logang19 wrote: »

Atriox: any world found to contain the virus that was on visgrad will be cleansed.
  • Options
    Osman: well they cut straight to the chase don’t they.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Osman: well they cut straight to the chase don’t they.

Sam: Hm...

Find where this virus came from. I'd rather 'cleanse' it ourselves than wait for the Undine to do it for us...
  • Options
    Osman: I already have someone working on it now.
  • Options

*She storms off.*

*Skull sighs...*

M Dani *angry*: Not right now...

*OOC: Yeah, I like to think that if M Dani had found out about M Terry's little contingency plan, she would have murdered M Sia and tossed her out an airlock. But, mostly, this is M Dani being angry at M Terry, given she refused to believe M Tara telling her about M Sia and honestly believed that M Terry cared about her. So, yeah, she's feeling insanely betrayed and used right now.

Which is just gonna make her more unstable when she does confront Prime Dani. I like the idea of M Dani being this kind of wedge separating Casval from his mother, being as M Dani basically sees Casval, Mila and James Jr as the family she never had (the family Dani 'killed').*

*OOC: Which is why I rather like the idea... Especially with what I have in mind coming up. I'll PM as a brainstorm is kind of required here to pan it out. Though I do think deep down M. Terry did very much care for her, he needed a contingency no matter how much his own desires would have kept him from it. As for that contingency... I am curious and will add that to the PM too.*

*Casval nods understandingly. *

Casval: Of course, sorry to have disturbed you.

*The way he carried himself can't help but to remind her of him...*
  • Options

Hargrove: The entire planet. Without warning. They've been popping in and out of Fluidic Space all over the Galaxy for the past few hours. They just sent this message:

Terry: What is this virus they are talking about? Has there been any other worlds suffering from it? I would argue that a delegation needs to be sent to find out what exactly is going on.

Reynolds: There is also the problem that just cropped up. The Emperor of the Mirror Universe just arrived on Earth... apparently he was battered enough when he arrived that seemed to indicate a civil war erupted in that universe.
  • Options
    The undine don’t make any openly aggressive moves on any one but do continue to pop in and out of normal space.
  • Options

Terry: What is this virus they are talking about? Has there been any other worlds suffering from it? I would argue that a delegation needs to be sent to find out what exactly is going on.

Reynolds: There is also the problem that just cropped up. The Emperor of the Mirror Universe just arrived on Earth... apparently he was battered enough when he arrived that seemed to indicate a civil war erupted in that universe.

Dani: Another one?
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,227 Arc User
    Johanna: Mila! *she hugs Mila tight* I was so worried.

*M Samana kicks out panting as well*

M Samana: no.

OoC: Seems like it.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    Johanna: Mila! *she hugs Mila tight* I was so worried.

*M Samana kicks out panting as well*

M Samana: no.

OoC: Seems like it.

*Mila smiles a little.*

Mila: Thanks...

*Tora Ziyal. Tara puts up a guard and throws a combo of jabs and an uppercut followed by a headscissor takedown.*
  • Options

Reynolds: No... Apparently the Mirror Sia had a child with that Emperor you know. This one is the one that has appeared. We need you to return to Earth and retreive him.. Sia included. She has taken the news in some shock...
  • Options
    OoC: by the way Allen last we left the mirror universe the mysterious individual known as wrath successfully became the next emperor after years of planning.
  • Options
    Ooc: hm and I have some people there I haven’t messed with lately as well.
  • Options
    edited July 2018
    *James Jr has been released from Sick Bay... and arrives to his quarters.*

James Jr: *Noticing the security seal on its doors* Well at least they had manners.

*He puts his good eye to the retinal scanner... and it scans his eye.*

Computer: Welcome back Ensign...

*The seals disengage and he is now free to enter...*

James Jr: Well at least I am home...

*He enters the room, it has been relatively untouched for a year... though some of Cassi's belongings remain...He looks over and sees a vase she brought in... He looks at it solemnly... Then picks it up, tossing it up and down in his hand gingerly...Then in a rage he throws it at the wall. Then takes the bottle of gin she got him and shatters it as well... His eye burning, the other missing one showing some blood.*

James Jr: Damn it! Why?!! Why Cassi?!

*He begins flipping the furniture around the room and shredding the room, as memories flash in his head... and starts beating on the bulkhead...*

James Jr: I did not do anything!!! First Cassi... *he punches the bulkhead again... * then Mila.... *he punches it again... *

Why the only time I keep myself on my best behavior it blows up in my face!

*Q appears as he watches the young man beat the wall...*

Q: Something I ask myself lad...

James Jr: Go away Q...

Q: You know as an omnipotent being I was quite impressed at your ability to bed many of the opposite gender... Even when it blew up in your face, this time though it happened quite literally. You can't blame your twin for being that foolish to think you couldn't keep it to yourself.

James Jr: I do not find this very funny at all Q?

Q: What do I look like a shrink?

*James Jr finds himself on a couch and Q dressed as Sigmund Freud... cigar and all.*

Q: Perhaps we can focus on your mother?

James Jr: *groaning* Q... I would rather not... thank you... nor do I find that perverse fascination with my mother all that funny.

Q: No.. too bad. Besides... Its not why I am here...

James Jr: *looking at him * Why are you here Q?

Q: Your new abilities need to be trained up... I know only one person to do that.

James Jr: Q I will contact my aunt when I feel like it... Right now not right now..

* Q shrugs*

Q: Alright wallow for yourself see if that helps.

*Q vanishes with a flick... leaving James Jr sitting beneath the spot he was punching... crying to himself. Misery enough for Mila to feel that twin connection.*
  • Options

Reynolds: No... Apparently the Mirror Sia had a child with that Emperor you know. This one is the one that has appeared. We need you to return to Earth and retreive him.. Sia included. She has taken the news in some shock...

Dani: We're in a different galaxy - there must be other ships available.

*OOC: Plus the Columbia is already assigned to guard Dawn and I have Dani and Mila engaged in a storyline on the Ziyal.*
  • Options
    Johanna: How are you feeling?

*M Samana blocks all of these but dodges the take down and does a triple spin kick while Tara is open*
  • Options
    westx211 wrote: »
    Johanna: How are you feeling?

*M Samana blocks all of these but dodges the take down and does a triple spin kick while Tara is open*

Mila: Rough...

*Johanna can see she's just thrown her jacket over her training gear.

Ziyal. Tara takes the first two, getting knocked into the cage wall, grunting before spearing M Samana down and beating on her.*
  • Options
    Visgrad rubble

Hitz

Officer: sir undine ship on sensors it’s its asking to beam aboard someone who wants to speak to you.

Sheridan: send them to my ready.

A few moments later

Durim: admiral I want to apologize for the action of my brethren. They have seen things like this before and they where used against them. It’s in our very nature to fear anything bio chemical.

Sheridan looks the very old and ancient looking undine over.

Sheridan: why?

Durim: there was no cure in time before it would have spread. We had to be sure it did not infest others and make its way into our dimension.

Sheridan: what about other worlds.

Durim: the council has already decided. If it is detected they will strike. I’m sorry there is nothing more I can do.
  • Options
    OOC: Why do I detect a pre-emptive strike against the Undine coming? ;)

Also, what do you guys think of what I'm doing with Mila, and her sort-of relationship with Weston?
  • Options
    Ooc: I like it and it could be interesting to have a battle against the undine.