Sizzer - Raging Tide wrote: »
I can still multiclient, just add the elementclient.exe in your start menu. Launch PWI via ARC first then you can open a 2nd client as well. b:victory
Annoying - Lost City wrote: »
Games back. I can still dual client. Arc hasn't opened at all. da fuq?
Open the game first from Elementclient and then arc doesn't open at all x,x
Marengo - Lost City wrote: »
Didn't try after this maint
Marengo - Lost City wrote: »
What are people talking about? b:puzzled I can multiclient without any problems with arc. Just open client from the folder where it is located. Didn't try after this maint, but considering how many had problems with it before makes me think they do something wrong. What you did before arc to multi? Just do the same.
SailorKitty - Lost City wrote: »
I had no trouble whit arc, it updated this morning, and it launch PWI just fine, no download required, the PWI launcher updated the game. And I could log on.
Only difference I found is that I can't launch the 1st element client whit out logging inside arc.
After arc is launch, and I log in it, I can start a 2nd client and log in it. Then I can start a 3rd client and probably more.
I then log arc off, and i,m now running 2 client whit out arc in the back ground.
Samaranight - Sanctuary wrote: »
>_> so the point of your post?
dscholtz2 wrote: »
why do i have to download fcken pwi again, this bull**** arc wont let me play keeps saying to downloadb:angry
fireleprechaun wrote: »
I opened arc and pressed play as normal and there was a long long delay. After this my antivirus programme said it had removed a virus and i cant use arc or element now- notrhing happens even after restart of arc!!! Any ideas?
had same problem ive had to reinstall arc and pwi again hoping this works
ankey wrote: »
Maybe disable your antivirus during download...
Diva_da_arch - Archosaur wrote: »
MY question is
1. If u download pwi through ARc, how much is the size?
2. Is date fixed for the day when you wont be able to play through old client? Or they removing old client ( i mean cant play through old client, and able to play only through arc )
.. Sorry bad english..hope someone understand what im saying
_Bagyra_ - Morai wrote: »
i would like to hear from devs, gms mods idc who response about all the problems something none ever wanted. i have 3 comps i used to play PWI on. And every single one of them got into different kinda problems:
1) installed patch normally through old patcher. relaunched and was booted to ARC which got stuck. After restarting computer all installation all PWI files were gone (i mean old patcher and elemenclient.exe). Now need to redownload PWI again for that comp.
2) installed patch normally through old patcher. was booted to arc after hitting start button. Apparently have to install game again as your "registry fix tool" is worthless piece of c.... cause it didnt work.
3) installed patch normally through old patcher. all was working fine through old system. dced. cant even launch anything at all. arc dont work pwi dont work.
biseptolica wrote: »
From what i have read here and there, in this moment the world of players of PWI is divided like this :
A. The part that can play like they always did , the only thing is updating client
B. The part that can log in through Arc but cant multiclient at all
C. The part that can log in through Arc and can multiclient.
D. The sad part that can't play atm, the Arc or no Arc isnt working for them.