Arc Integration General Discussion/Feedback

Comments

• Sizzer - Raging Tide
    Sizzer - Raging Tide Posts: 2,387 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can still multiclient, just add the elementclient.exe in your start menu. Launch PWI via ARC first then you can open a 2nd client as well. b:victory
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Dream a dream of a life so new, One brimming with potential,
    Of starting again, leaving all behind, Only happiness is essential. b:victory
    Thanks Silvy for the siggy, You are the best ! b:kiss
  • Annoying - Lost City
    Annoying - Lost City Posts: 41 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Games back. I can still dual client. Arc hasn't opened at all. da fuq?

Open the game first from Elementclient and then arc doesn't open at all x,x
  • Reliea - Sanctuary
    Reliea - Sanctuary Posts: 685 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I patched without ARC and opened 2 clients b:laugh
    Never been so happy for a normal day.
    I would like to know if this is what they were originally intending (thus what exactly was the "integration" part? Perhaps being a bit more explicit about this would have lessened the fear), OR they decided "Nah, lets not do this until we're actually ready for it".

-Edit-
    Wait what O.o some people are needing ARC to update and some people don't o.O
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I can still multiclient, just add the elementclient.exe in your start menu. Launch PWI via ARC first then you can open a 2nd client as well. b:victory
    Games back. I can still dual client. Arc hasn't opened at all. da fuq?

Open the game first from Elementclient and then arc doesn't open at all x,x

I'm gonna laugh if the CM comes and says this is gonna be fixed in an emergency maintenance.
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What are people talking about? b:puzzled I can multiclient without any problems with arc. Just open client from the folder where it is located. Didn't try after this maint, but considering how many had problems with it before makes me think they do something wrong. What you did before arc to multi? Just do the same.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Samaranight - Sanctuary
    Samaranight - Sanctuary Posts: 144 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Didn't try after this maint

>_> so the point of your post?
  • Chalis - Dreamweaver
    Chalis - Dreamweaver Posts: 5 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    What are people talking about? b:puzzled I can multiclient without any problems with arc. Just open client from the folder where it is located. Didn't try after this maint, but considering how many had problems with it before makes me think they do something wrong. What you did before arc to multi? Just do the same.

i tryed all ways and cant dual client,
  • Onaja - Sanctuary
    Onaja - Sanctuary Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Now that I've completely downloaded Arc, then I downloaded PWI from Arc and the game still won't log on, shows you how bad Arc really is. Really, why even release the Arc Integration and try to make us use it if you can't get it out of Beta.

I won't bother putting a ticket in this time. The last time I tried Arc and my game wouldn't log in I submitted a ticket. The sent me a bunch of stuff to try and none of it worked. So why bother going threw the same stuff again, when the results will be the same.
  • Diva_da_arch - Archosaur
    Diva_da_arch - Archosaur Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    MY question is
    1. If u download pwi through ARc, how much is the size?
    2. Is date fixed for the day when you wont be able to play through old client? Or they removing old client ( i mean cant play through old client, and able to play only through arc )
    .. Sorry bad english..hope someone understand what im saying :D
  • Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary
    Blue__Lycan - Sanctuary Posts: 70 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Arc won't open on the first update, HOWEVER if you close out PWI all the way, and try to reopen it, it will force Arc and often not be able to find your installation, thus forcing you to reinstall. Arc is all the BS everyone said it'd be. I'm either quitting or taking a break till there's a bypass, or if I even begin to care, which I wouldn't count on....

Good going guys.
  • fireleprechaun
    fireleprechaun Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I didnt read all this so prob been posted before but went to update and arc uninstalled pwi ..... tried that reg. patch but didn't work still having to redownload pwi again quite annoying
  • _Bagyra_ - Morai
    _Bagyra_ - Morai Posts: 23 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    i would like to hear from devs, gms mods idc who response about all the problems something none ever wanted. i have 3 comps i used to play PWI on. And every single one of them got into different kinda problems:

1) installed patch normally through old patcher. relaunched and was booted to ARC which got stuck. After restarting computer all installation all PWI files were gone (i mean old patcher and elemenclient.exe). Now need to redownload PWI again for that comp.

2) installed patch normally through old patcher. was booted to arc after hitting start button. Apparently have to install game again as your "registry fix tool" is worthless piece of c.... cause it didnt work.

3) installed patch normally through old patcher. all was working fine through old system. dced. cant even launch anything at all. arc dont work pwi dont work.
  • tsouplakis
    tsouplakis Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    So to make it clear to me and others i guess after last update i must download the game again?
    My problem is that i have little space on my hard disk and i can't download it again. so i ask to be able to play pwi again i must uninstall the game and after through arc download it again?
  • SailorKitty - Lost City
    SailorKitty - Lost City Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I had no trouble whit arc, it updated this morning, and it launch PWI just fine, no download required, the PWI launcher updated the game. And I could log on.

Only difference I found is that I can't launch the 1st element client whit out logging inside arc.

After arc is launch, and I log in it, I can start a 2nd client and log in it. Then I can start a 3rd client and probably more.

I then log arc off, and i,m now running 2 client whit out arc in the back ground.
  • Dan_Chou - Archosaur
    Dan_Chou - Archosaur Posts: 4 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I had no trouble whit arc, it updated this morning, and it launch PWI just fine, no download required, the PWI launcher updated the game. And I could log on.

Only difference I found is that I can't launch the 1st element client whit out logging inside arc.

After arc is launch, and I log in it, I can start a 2nd client and log in it. Then I can start a 3rd client and probably more.

I then log arc off, and i,m now running 2 client whit out arc in the back ground.

have you downloaded pwi from arc before?
  • Marengo - Lost City
    Marengo - Lost City Posts: 771 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    >_> so the point of your post?
    Point is that multi was always ok. And people complained it wasn't.
    And what SailorKitty has just said - it works. I will check it out as soon as I get home, but I don't see any reason to be unable to multi now same as before.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    youtube.com/elmarise
    pw art ◊ tinyurl.com/q6ca7ar ◊
  • Unknown
    edited April 2014
    why do i have to download fcken pwi again, this bull**** arc wont let me play keeps saying to downloadb:angry
  • SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear
    SoulVoltage - Heavens Tear Posts: 7 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    As much as I didn't wish to use ARC, I now have it installed and PWI up and running with a minimum of fuss. As soon as I finished updating, I was able to log into PWI the normal way but because I wished to try to multiclient I closed PWI and tried reopening at which stage I was given the 'You must install Arc to continue' popup. I installed Arc, it wouldn't recognize that PWI was already installed so I used the Arc repair tool which fixed the issue.

I logged into PWI using Arc, closed Arc down and then opened another client via the element.exe file and currently have 2 accounts logged ingame.
  • trands
    trands Posts: 2
    edited April 2014
    Well, for me it's exactly what I expected it to be : a minor inconvenience with 0 use. I'd prefer this arc thing not to exist but can't go rage/quit over it.
  • Rixoth - Archosaur
    Rixoth - Archosaur Posts: 169 Arc User
    edited April 2014

This, except I had to pin the elementclient.exe to Start for it to work.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • XNOOB - Dreamweaver
    XNOOB - Dreamweaver Posts: 28 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    dscholtz2 wrote: »
    why do i have to download fcken pwi again, this bull**** arc wont let me play keeps saying to downloadb:angry

i made a tread in general discusion*if cant download game with arc* , i explain there what to do so dont download, home u can understand my leanguage :D
    [SIGPIC]Dreamwever:XNOOB bm 105
    Floriin_ archer 100[/SIGPIC]
  • kefal
    kefal Posts: 31 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I opened arc and pressed play as normal and there was a long long delay. After this my antivirus programme said it had removed a virus and i cant use arc or element now- notrhing happens even after restart of arc!!! Any ideas?
  • fireleprechaun
    fireleprechaun Posts: 16 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    I opened arc and pressed play as normal and there was a long long delay. After this my antivirus programme said it had removed a virus and i cant use arc or element now- notrhing happens even after restart of arc!!! Any ideas?

had same problem ive had to reinstall arc and pwi again hoping this works
  • biseptolica
    biseptolica Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    From what i have read here and there, in this moment the world of players of PWI is divided like this :

A. The part that can play like they always did , the only thing is updating client

B. The part that can log in through Arc but cant multiclient at all

C. The part that can log in through Arc and can multiclient.

D. The sad part that can't play atm, the Arc or no Arc isnt working for them.
    tsumaru2 ( on 21.03.2014 pwi forum ): "...cuz my IQ is just above what is required to function as a human."
  • sunnyqx
    sunnyqx Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited April 2014

same here

When I opened Arc after client update, Arc Games List was empty and I am threatened to download and reinstall PWI b:angry
    To be honest I am thinking about to stop the download and ignore PWI until the Developer have fixed this s.hit.

Dear Developers, when will any of your works work at the 1st try?
  • condo2009
    condo2009 Posts: 406 Arc User
    edited April 2014

you cannot stop arc after logging in one to play.
  • ankey
    ankey Posts: 8 Arc User
    edited April 2014

had same problem ive had to reinstall arc and pwi again hoping this works

Maybe disable your antivirus during download...
  • belam1
    belam1 Posts: 12 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    Ok wth is happening to pwi? Its becoming so complicated to just enjoy playing the game. i downloaded the patch an updated my game this morning logged in as usual did bh and then got booted out. I know cannot log back in to pwi, arc is popping up telling me to download the game again via their platform i have tried the repair tool and it does not work!!! someone please help me I'm about to break something
  • velasquez2
    velasquez2 Posts: 0 Arc User
    edited April 2014
    ankey wrote: »
    Maybe disable your antivirus during download...

Sure... make the way free for Virusses... nice idea b:laugh
  • SylenThunder - Twilight Temple
    edited April 2014
    MY question is
    1. If u download pwi through ARc, how much is the size?
    2. Is date fixed for the day when you wont be able to play through old client? Or they removing old client ( i mean cant play through old client, and able to play only through arc )
    .. Sorry bad english..hope someone understand what im saying :D
    1. About 8GB now, same as if you downloaded it without Arc.
    2. All they did was change the patcher so it loads Arc when you click it's shortcut.
    i would like to hear from devs, gms mods idc who response about all the problems something none ever wanted. i have 3 comps i used to play PWI on. And every single one of them got into different kinda problems:

1) installed patch normally through old patcher. relaunched and was booted to ARC which got stuck. After restarting computer all installation all PWI files were gone (i mean old patcher and elemenclient.exe). Now need to redownload PWI again for that comp.

2) installed patch normally through old patcher. was booted to arc after hitting start button. Apparently have to install game again as your "registry fix tool" is worthless piece of c.... cause it didnt work.

3) installed patch normally through old patcher. all was working fine through old system. dced. cant even launch anything at all. arc dont work pwi dont work.
    Post more information. I'd be willing to bet you're doing something wrong though.
    From what i have read here and there, in this moment the world of players of PWI is divided like this :

A. The part that can play like they always did , the only thing is updating client

B. The part that can log in through Arc but cant multiclient at all

C. The part that can log in through Arc and can multiclient.

D. The sad part that can't play atm, the Arc or no Arc isnt working for them.

A. Most of us.

B. Most of us. Multi-clienting hasn't changed.

C. Most of us. Multi-clienting hasn't changed.

D. They have some really strange system incompatibility and are maybe 1% of the user base. Or they're doing something wrong.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]