test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Patch Notes: NW.60.20160307a.6

strumslingerstrumslinger Member, NW_CrypticDev, Cryptic Developer Posts: 1,724 Cryptic Developer

Call me Andy (or Strum, or Spider-Man)!
Follow Neverwinter on Twitter: NeverwinterGame 
Like Neverwinter on Facebook: Neverwinter

Follow me on Twitter: StrumSlinger

Comments

• Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    And Paladins with non-legendary off-hands everywhere breathe a sigh of relief.
  • Options
    dysmul1dysmul1 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    So what about the people who bought the Gilded Giant Spider from the Zen Store after the patch? We have to wait until the next build to use it?.. The spider was my goal for a long time, and when this mod was released, I bought it right away, just to learn it's being removed. Waste of money...
  • Options
    rannonhurannonhu Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 41 Arc User
    No fix for bound Tenser? :(
  • Options
    pekupekuipekupekui Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 21 Arc User
    So now Warlord's bonus doesn't work. Awesome. Because I wanted to spend AD in an useless mount... not surprised there.
  • Options
    zibadawazibadawa Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    pekupekui said:

So now Warlord's bonus doesn't work. Awesome. Because I wanted to spend AD in an useless mount... not surprised there.

It'll work. It'll just do something different and won't break the game anymore.
  • Options
    rapo973rapo973 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 831 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I've only one comment: please stop releasing broken, untested and no-performing features.
    The new features are ok but I would prefer to wait 2 weeks more instead of playing a game where everything is drammatically difficult and/or bugged i.e. "Hey! Cannot q!", "How does it work?, "Cannot run DGs anymore, waiting for 1 hour and nothing happens", "PvP is bugged", "I've slotted the insignas on the mounts, no bonus received".
    The above are few comments captured in game.
    Post edited by rapo973 on

Oltreverso guild leader
    Maga Othelma - DC | Svalvolo - SW | Dente Avvelenato- GWF
  • Options
    mattia78mattia78 Member Posts: 87 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Are you kidding me? Fix the damn Tenser thing!! This is absurd, really upsetting. I don't know how you're gonna do it and we don't care, but just do it. All my economy is locked up by this bug,i cannot do anything
    Post edited by mattia78 on
    404 Italians Not Found Guild Leader
    Matt Shieldheart 3.5k GF Conq PVE _ Matt Shieldheart 0 3.5k GF Tactician PVE _ Matt Shieldheart II 4.1k Buffer DC _ Matt Shieldheart III 4.3k Thauma CW _ Matt Shieldheart IV 3.5k Exe TR _ Matt Shieldheart V 3.9k Destroyer GWF _ Matt Shieldheart VI 3.1k Trapper HR _ Matt Shieldheart VII 3.1k Fury SW _ Matt ShieldheartVIII 3.6k OP Justice _ Matt Shieldheart -8 3.1k Healadin _ Matt Shieldheart -9 3.1k Mof Rene CW
  • Options
    pedyapedya Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    epic demo still unavailable? What about people who miss few twisted ichor to prepare for today's 2x rp ? come on.....
  • Options
    wildfiredewildfirede Member Posts: 886 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    Nice, thanks for fixing some of the issues of the new patch so fast.
    Guys, i still think if you make PTR testing easier you will make your life easier too - most of the things could be tested out (stress test on queue system, warlord's *****) if PTR was more testing friendly - consider a NPC that gives Insignias and maybe some 'rush hours' aka play with the devs (but w/o stream - players should play and test - not watch).
    Go go - few more hours a maintenance and then weeekeend ;)

btw, love those 20keys packs - each time i am considering buying some keys i don't do it cause of my 'luck' with boxes
    but when something like that comes - i know at least i get something guaranteed. So for me they are the difference between no keys and a pack or two.
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"
    zhentarim-warlock-companion

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
    plague-fire-weapon-enchant-r11-vs-r12
  • Options
    ulthran77ulthran77 Member Posts: 8 Arc User
    To be honest, at the moment I'm interested in only one thing: will I be able to queue for Epic Demogorgon as it used to be?
  • Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User
    I hope the fix to the queue system includes Master version of Demo being available for more than 5 five minutes every hour.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
  • Options
    pedyapedya Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I was not able to enter master demo even during these 5 minutes. You could queue, yes, but for me the queue just breaks/disappears. This has to be fixed ASAP, being one of the few endgame goals for everyone !
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    as long Warlord's Inspiration is fixed is all fine, that 300k+ stat is just ridiculous,
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    aaramis75aaramis75 Member Posts: 348 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

It might. Shadow Demon with +40% further damage on top? Good lord...
  • Options
    xgrandz02xgrandz02 Member Posts: 702 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    How about Unstoppable? it's NOT fixed,
    I had full Bar (Yellow) and couldn't activate during the fight with orcus.
    fighting with no unstoppable it's not fun,

come on first the nerf than this..,
    that temp HP cap need to be changed back,
    it's absolutely broken and not helpful!

We need 60-80% Temp HP at least.
    <::::::[]==0 GwF 0==[]::::::> ● Still waiting for the promised Improvement ●
  • Options
    dsn1118dsn1118 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 682 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    I dont understand people.Warlord's bonuses were obviously broken and it will be fixed or nerfed but they still went ahead invested millions of AD or real life money.I wonder if they just expected that it would happen like jagged blade bug and they could go on like this for a month or so by getting the money they invested back.I saw 3 people killing dragons yesterday. Yes,Only 3 and they were killing dragons almost as fast as those 19k+ or 3k+ zerg runners

I am not innocent.If I have the money,I would have tried to try and take advantage of this but I wouldnt come back crying for that
  • Options
    fullmetalaricxfullmetalaricx Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    for the love of lord neverember please fix the demon sleds!!
  • Options
    tradolftradolf Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 37 Arc User
    zibadawa said:

And Paladins with non-legendary off-hands everywhere breathe a sigh of relief.

AHhhhhhhh that's one big sigh of relief from this Pally player. Thanks Strum & Co for such a rapid response to a problem.
  • Options
    revan06100revan06100 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 205 Arc User
    Fix pvp crashes as well please ! Lots of players reports freezing during dom and client crash to desktop !
  • Options
    indalordindalord Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 51 Arc User
    Some bugs for sure and pvp, the q system, eDemo etc have to be fixed asap (even before). And many old bugs are still here.
    However, many positive impacts with this new mod. At last, i can make some stat progresses on my 2 toons (HR/DC), try new mount combos, have new powerful boons etc.. More, the patch of the day shows cryptic is quite reactive this time.
    Iam waiting now for Legendary mount in the zen Market then ill be able tp pvp again with the HR

Sure the mod is not an entire new game but it has not to be. I can see ppl quite busy and having fun atm.
    i ll put real money once again in that game. It deserves.

Ps : Speaking about CN, fight against the last boss is not so easy (DC+HR or DC+OP are working). For once, a HR can help somewhere :)

Indalord I & II
  • Options
    silverkeltsilverkelt Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 4,235 Arc User
    I wanted warlords changed... I posted such many times (though it was all removed)
    I however, dont like the change they decided on..

I can both be happy and sorta pissed at the same time.
  • Options
    sierrak85sierrak85 Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    Does the queue fix also fix the problem where you get a leaver penalty for no reason?
  • Options

I wanted warlords changed... I posted such many times (though it was all removed)
    I however, dont like the change they decided on..

I can both be happy and sorta pissed at the same time.

So nothing for people with augments ? did not think they will ignore them, given that one of the latest ZEN Additions was a augment pet.... go go bounding stone bugging seems to be the way now ?
    Please fix Zhentarim Warlock companion's skill "Arcane Warping" to the originally intended "Arcane Boost"

Pure -> Transcendent Plague Fire weapon enchantment giving 80damge/20 seconds for 500k+ AD is a joke.
  • Options
    zaksevenzakseven Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Hey why drop the servers 7 mins before time? I mean comon was trying to be on the money with 5-10 mins to do all my invoke before downtime.
  • Options
    putzboy78putzboy78 Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 1,950 Arc User
    edited March 2016
    do to budget cuts we have had to remove and sell all clocks from within the datacenter. We apologize if we take down the servers at unscheduled times. You can resolve by investing in the game via purchasing more zen, we promise your investment will go to improving your gaming experience this time.
  • Options
    schietindebuxschietindebux Member Posts: 4,292 Arc User
    ulthran77 said:

To be honest, at the moment I'm interested in only one thing: will I be able to queue for Epic Demogorgon as it used to be?

either fix it or give back the old system until the new one works, i can´t queue for edemo at all, demo or thiamat does not pop as well
    PVP queue doesn´t work as well
    starting a privat dungeon takes ages because you hav to regroup, or leave queues, wich doesn´t happen automatically after completing a dungeon
    the queue system is a mess
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    dsn1118 said:

I dont understand people.Warlord's bonuses were obviously broken and it will be fixed or nerfed but they still went ahead invested millions of AD or real life money.I wonder if they just expected that it would happen like jagged blade bug and they could go on like this for a month or so by getting the money they invested back.I saw 3 people killing dragons yesterday. Yes,Only 3 and they were killing dragons almost as fast as those 19k+ or 3k+ zerg runners

I am not innocent.If I have the money,I would have tried to try and take advantage of this but I wouldnt come back crying for that

I have a better question, what was going through the minds of people when they devised said bonus? I have friends who invested ad and $ in something that is now worthless.

If you go to a supermarket and buy an HD TV then a week later they knock on your door and replace it with an old VGA monitor you'd be pretty upset if they then banned you from the supermarket for doing a chargeback on goods promised but not given what would your response be then?
  • Options
    jumpingmorksjumpingmorks Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 876 Arc User
    aaramis75 said:

zibadawa said:

It might. Shadow Demon with +40% further damage on top? Good lord...
    People are investing a lot of AD and $ into pets with Bondings, are they going to get the same treatment as those who bought mounts specifically for a bonus that was revoked 1 week later?

• Options
    Well your friend invested in a kickstarter (at best) or a tech demo of a flying car - based only on the info from PTR which is you know Preview/Test and not the final product :) Never do that (not here not in any other MMO) :)

And btw server is going down a few minutes earlier for maintenance since i play the game, still wonder on comments from people that just did exactly before maintenance eDemo and got their +9 ring of 'omg the stat i need' just to be kicked from the server - Simply go and collect some prof.nodes after 13:30 and wait for server to go down imo ;)

• Options
    lirithiellirithiel Member, NW M9 Playtest Posts: 2,482 Arc User

dsn1118 said:

I have a better question, what was going through the minds of people when they devised said bonus? I have friends who invested ad and $ in something that is now worthless.
    The same bonehead who came up with the UD pvp rings prolly. It's the last thing pvp needed in the state it was in and just got worse with the addition of those UD rings. Q&A team is a myth, stuff does not get tested otherwise we wouldn't be sitting with the issues we have today.
    Our pain is self chosen.

The most important thing in life is to be yourself. Unless you can be Batman. Always be Batman.
This discussion has been closed.