• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    what is a troll
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    what is a troll

It's like a gungan, only it knows it's being stupid :)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Xeex wrote: »

that is not a troll, it is and Ent :rolleyes:

This is a troll
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Whoever made that is very talented at basic art. I am jealous.
    This is perhaps the greatest work of drawing I have ever accomplished.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sintar07 wrote: »
    You're an idiot for being serious on a thread that isn't and never was serious. Why don't you take your America hating and crawl back into your hole.

Plus, you're a junior member. I bet you made an account for the sole purpose of making that post. Pathetic.

LMAO. Ignorance.

I AM an American. And I find 12 year olds and 12 year old mentalities repugnant. I'm a junior high teacher who has to put up with that kind of TRIBBLE every day. Joy.

Oh, and apologies to those that didn't directly insult the OP. Really, I'm talking about the ones who called the OP an idiot, etc.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rocck wrote:
    LMAO. Ignorance.

I AM an American. And I find 12 year olds and 12 year old mentalities repugnant. I'm a junior high teacher who has to put up with that kind of TRIBBLE every day. Joy.

Oooooh! You're a teacher! :rolleyes:

That really just proves my point. Half my high school teachers hated America too.

In any case, we come on these forums to have fun. If some dude is going to post something bordering on unreadable about the same topics that have been covered a bazillion times in the wrong section of the forum. we're going to make fun of him. Incidentally, we all make fun of eachother routinely too. If you don't want to be a part of it, then don't, but keep your intollerance to yourself.

Short version: buzz off, old man.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rocck wrote:
    LMAO. Ignorance.

Oh, and apologies to those that didn't directly insult the OP. Really, I'm talking about the ones who called the OP an idiot, etc.

I did not read this post at all nor do I plan on it anytime in the near future. I leave you with this.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    sintar07 wrote: »
    Oooooh! You're a teacher! :rolleyes:

That really just proves my point. Half my high school teachers hated America too.

In any case, we come on these forums to have fun. If some dude is going to post something bordering on unreadable about the same topics that have been covered a bazillion times in the wrong section of the forum. we're going to make fun of him. Incidentally, we all make fun of eachother routinely too. If you don't want to be a part of it, then don't, but keep your intollerance to yourself.

Short version: buzz off, old man.

Yeah, yeah, I went back and edited, but you beat me to the draw. Put in an extra line that is probably relevant to you. I apologized to everyone that did not directly insult the OP. My original post was directed at anyone who called the OP an idiot, etc. So sorry if I ruffled the underpants of those that did not directly insult the OP.

And I don't hate America, I hate ignorant Americans. I love this country actually. I hate stupid people. And yes, there are stupid people all over the world, especially in France, but I tend to see the American morons more often because I live in Texas. lmao
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I did not read this post at all nor do I plan on it anytime in the near future. I leave you with this.

And your argument is invalid because you are 12 years old. Or at least...you act like one. Same thing, either way.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks a lot now I feel dumber after reading that post. :S
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rocck wrote:
    And your argument is invalid because you are 12 years old. Or at least...you act like one. Same thing, either way.

lolque

• Options
    edited February 2010
    Thanks a lot now I feel dumber after reading that post. :S

Welll...you've proven that already now haven't you? LOL
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rocck wrote:
    Welll...you've proven that already now haven't you? LOL

sos ur faec
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    IBL / IBB / IBragepost
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Alright, before everyone in this strange thread accidently posted in a very strange part of the forums thinks I'm simply fishing to add to my post count, I'm out.

You guys keep calling me bad names and claiming to ignore my posts (when you KNOW you really read them all) while I go and actually PLAY the GAME. (wow, novel concept huh?) I doubt you see me back here, so flame away uselessly. Your boyfriends will enjoy it.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    :rolleyes: ah school yard post battles. I never ceases to amuse me how people who dislike a thread continue to return after discovering they dislike the topic or people who frequent it. *gets comfy*

Rocck; These boys you argue with here are some of the nicest I have met on these forums, maybe you take them out of context? Meh.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Nut-uh Capulet, take it back! TAKE IT BACK!!!! *sobs*

:D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Rocck wrote:
    Alright, before everyone in this strange thread accidently posted in a very strange part of the forums thinks I'm simply fishing to add to my post count, I'm out.

You guys keep calling me bad names and claiming to ignore my posts (when you KNOW you really read them all) while I go and actually PLAY the GAME. (wow, novel concept huh?) I doubt you see me back here, so flame away uselessly. Your boyfriends will enjoy it.

Entertaining anecdote, comrade.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    JT26thES wrote:
    Nut-uh Capulet, take it back! TAKE IT BACK!!!! *sobs*

awe I used the term "boys" figuratively to indicate every person in general that comprises our little circle. I think that includes you *hugs* k?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    We have reached 15 ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls. 35 to go before we hit 50!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I find it funny, that a supposed teacher is call us 12, when he/she can't even bother to realize that the main hilarity is the fact the OP posted a QQ thread in Ten Forward, where it doesn't belong. I point back to my original post:
    To the serious guy who needs to chill: Most if not all of what the OP was stating has been gone over again, and again, and again, in the ACTUAL forum it belongs in. If it were in perfect English, with very big words, intellectual discussions, perfect punctuation, and correct grammar, we would STILL make fun of it because its STILL over stupid stuff in the WRONG forum. Can you NOT understand that?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    awe I used the term "boys" figuratively to indicate every person in general that comprises our little circle. I think that includes you *hugs* k?

Well, I'm 30 so I don't qualify as a boy in the literal sense. :eek: (between you, me, and Powdered Toast Man, I was just trying to re-derail the thread again. These things can't stay on track for too long in here... it goes against what here is). :p

And yay hugs! *hugs* I never take anything to heart. ;)
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I like hugs, but girls scare me, so I'm always afraid when they want to hug me. I normally run away. Is that normal?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    JT26thES wrote:
    Well, I'm 30 so I don't qualify as a boy in the literal sense. :eek: (between you, me, and Powdered Toast Man, I was just trying to re-derail the thread again. These things can't stay on track for too long in here... it goes against what here is). :p

And yay hugs! *hugs* I never take anything to heart. ;)

Oh! Skuh Pickled Herring anybody?
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    /chuckle

he did name himself "rock" afterall...

what did u really expect? common sense? cognitave thought? itsa ROCK :p

I lawl at him heartily

*sits back and waits for the failed flame attempt rebuttle from rocck*

bring it big boy, and make sure its been brung gud. i want to make sure i get fired up enough for Cap to hafta hose me off :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Hockey is about to start... I wish I had some beers. Germany vs Canada, it should be a blowout but I hope it isn't. The Swiss vs Belarus was a very good game earlier today, so I'm already spoiled and expect moar good games to follow. :)

And fish is good, especially grilled. :D

[edit]
    I laughed loudly Xeex, that doesn't usually happen when I read text. That was right out of left field.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    i live an hour away from vancouver and i have watched a total of about 3 seconds of the olympics while waiting in line at the bank... cool story eh bros?
This discussion has been closed.