• Options
    Archived PostArchived Post Member Posts: 2,264,498 Arc User
    edited February 2010
    Capulet wrote: »
    not surprised, Gr
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    Yup, english works very well. More words in the english dictionary than the norwegian one anyway, more words to play with. Now I will have my dinner, exuse me. :D
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    rwl1919 wrote: »
    It makes sense Asuka would know about Germany...

As far as I remember she came from there. Though it has been ages since I watched the show, perhaps I should watch it again.

*fading music* Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars...... (or something anyway, outro music from the show as far as I remember, an old USA song [i believe] :) )

FOOD. NOW. EAT. BYE!
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    is that the closing theme?
    (i honestly don't know, thought the anime was a little overrated and never paid more then passing attention to the episodes)
    oddly enough that's also the main theme from the bayonetta game
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    mhm and This Asuke lived in Germany for....almost 5 years? close to 5 anyways.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    I was born at Germany. :p But I remember none of it. I got to see the Ramstein terminal for a few hours while the freedom bird was refueling coming back from the big sand box.
  • Options
    edited February 2010
    malkvn wrote: »
    is that the closing theme?
    (i honestly don't know, thought the anime was a little overrated and never paid more then passing attention to the episodes)
    oddly enough that's also the main theme from the bayonetta game
    Good anime, got a bit confusing towards the end. (mentioned this in some other post, don't bother looking for it now)
    Never played Bayonetta, any good? I know a bunch of them were on the pre played rack at my local GameStop. Dunno if their previous owner though the game was bad or if it was because they were finished with it and didn't want to play it one more time. (which might actually have something to do with the previous reason :) )

My PS3 games, ranked by personal preference:
    1: Fallout 3/ Heavy Rain (those have to share first place, can't distinguish Instant replay value, genius games)
    2: Resident Evil 5 (good successor to RE4, though not as good as the first two)
    3: SW - The Force Unleashed/ Dante's Inferno (shared again, good games, no real [instant] replay value)
    4: Elder scrolls IV- Oblivion (Should be higher maybe, but all games I keep are good, this is just who I think is best of the best A bit overcomplicated perhaps)
    5: F.E.A.R. 2 (fairly good first person shooter, people should have played the first to get all of the story though not a requisite I think [I have played the original] :) )
    6: Eternal Sonata ("Cute" semi action RPG, good original story, good controls)
    7: Dragon Age - Origins (Good RPG, a bit overcompicated and have not actually played it as much as I'd like)
    8: Ghostbusters - The Video Game (Nice game, good graphics, nice controls and a boon while waiting for the new movie in production)
    9: inFamous (Good game, nice control, intresting story and a choice between being good, evil or something in between)
    10: Batman - Arkham asylum (Very good game, dark mood and famous villains, who would not like it)
    11: Resistance 1 & 2 (good first player shoot em up, intresting original story
    12: X-Men Origins- Wolverine (Not original by any means, nice action game and I LIKE X-men and Wolverine. So there! :D)

I am not a game fanatic at all, you know. If you got that idea, forget it.... :p There is no room left in the post to list my Wii games, so I'll get to that later.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    I guess this post has outlived its usefulmess. We did reach the goal of firty pages after all, and then some. I hoped that this place could continue to be a place for silly discussions and harmless pranks, but I guess reality calls. See you all around on the other threads or perhaps even in game.

*The Old Wizard wields his staff and vanish in a puff of smoke, "never" to be seen again in this thread*
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Hahaha no thread dies as Capulet lives when anybody else wants it too. Like B movie monsters it will keep coming back :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Actually, the spell failed so I am still here. :) I feared the silence was total, so I conjured up a lamb before Hannibal visited. :D
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Oldwizard wrote:
    Actually, the spell failed so I am still here. :) I feared the silence was total, so I conjured up a lamb before Hannibal visited. :D

Was it delicious?
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Og, sorry, it was just an FBI agent, sorry, false alarm. *Oldwizard banishes his silly familiar* Anyway, have to keep the thread going, more silly stuff people. I know you can deliver.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Not Rico's Pizza, no delivery here :p
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Romano's Pizza doesn't deliver either. That makes Ravenstein a sad evil overlord.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Romano's Pizza doesn't deliver either. That makes Ravenstein a sad evil overlord.

I find myself scared as to what a sad evil overlord might do.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Lonomahin wrote: »
    I find myself scared as to what a sad evil overlord might do.

Sometimes she looks up random things on Amazon.com. For example I found some interesting books when I typed in 'evil career' as a phrase to search for.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Lack of perfect grammar actually made this an interesting read.

Very good points, really.

Good post.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    USERXVI wrote: »
    Lack of perfect grammar actually made this an interesting read.

Very good points, really.

Good post.

:eek: they....they....they replied to the original post?? .......Where do these people come from?? how do they keep finding 10 forward???
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    :eek: they....they....they replied to the original post?? .......Where do these people come from?? how do they keep finding 10 forward???

Security apparently needs some work, I'll have to address that.
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Ravenstein wrote: »
    Sometimes she looks up random things on Amazon.com. For example I found some interesting books when I typed in 'evil career' as a phrase to search for.

Apparently for your last book, I would need a sex change.
  • Options
    edited March 2010

Take it easy Capulet, calm down. Don't do anything... crazy. *Oldwizard conjurs up a calming spell*

Yay, I just paid my rent. I can live another month inside. That only leave the problem of food. Well, there must be some crumbs around here somewhere... :p
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    Oldwizard wrote:
    Take it easy Capulet, calm down. Don't do anything... crazy. *Oldwizard conjurs up a calming spell*

Yay, I just paid my rent. I can live another month inside. That only leave the problem of food. Well, there must be some crumbs around here somewhere... :p

Well...Bugs are generally high in protein...if you can just get past the fact that they are bugs........
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    There are not any bugs left in my appartment. The last cockroach got eaten months ago. :p I have to wait for summer for a new, fresh supply. :D

Though, being a wizard I can turn them into something more savoury before eating them. Hey, a dead fly! *snaps fingers to turn dead fly into... a raisin?*
  • Options
    edited March 2010
    J.Kirk wrote:
    Yesterday I was promoted to Luitant Comander also a big help was trouble a luitanant with a smal ship but she packt more power than anny other light cruiser .
    Ok we did all these missions together and it was fun graphics were good verry good indeed.
    But I noticed a few things when I was playing.

Starbase 001 :

First off all the merits and the credits and all the other paying methods sucks I mean its confusing .
    And I tought their good be a better way just only merrits starfleet merits nothing else it would be less confusing lot easyer to play.

seccond : the pkate in the admirals office the gold plate nope doest make me happy it doesn't look real for me.

ok that was commet on the starbase and credit system .

Spacetime :

1. It would be nice if you could disable the target and board it .
    2, I miss my tractor beam if you hit your enemy true the shiels then hold it with you tractor beam and open fire.
    3. Klingon ships if you know the series and movies they need some time when they come out of cloak befor they can start shooting or protect them self with their shields that would be more real .
    and you as an fed officer you can pack an puch on those klingon targs .
    3. The shields should be better from begining when there are two ship concentrating on for example you right shield is out to easy and the repair rate is to them slow .
    4. Officer training cost to much pays to little before i finaly train my crew im dead hahahaha.
    Its just to slow.
    5. Boarding idea when you disable a ship you can board it when you kill crew or capture it put it in the brig you can two things get the tech of that ship or sell the ship for merrits or other points thats for cryptic to decide.
    6. Why can we not strall on are bridge I mean I buy a ship and interior but I can't do annyting with it ???
    7. The glow from the engins put that less guys its look like its aint real it glow up when u put some trothle on and the light should die down if you know what I mean !

General commet :

This game is awsome can't say otherwise but there are still some isues to solve future or not this are the things that should be there in the game fore the rest the MMO i love it and i hope you guys solve the solution for non credit card users other wise I im done over a 25 days .
    I hope most of the users agree here with me on general comment about the game and I defanlly keep playing aslong as I can !
    O I had one more thing maybe you could use this for the non creditcard users maybe you can sell game cars in the local stores just like prepaid card for your phone but then for STO its just an idea cryptic I realy hope you doing somting like that .

Thank you Cryptic for this great MMO and may you do good in the years . I do stay gaming here !

Ok, this was posted in the wrong section.

Please re-post your original post in Gameplay Feedback. I could move this thread but seeing it being 60 pages strong now with Ten Forward replies among others i rather close it down.

Thanks,

Dionaea
This discussion has been closed.