test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Not able to claim two of my promotional items in the promotional tab of the zstore

revan999revan999 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
As the title states, I have two items within my promotional tab in the zstore that will not let me claim them upon any character or allegiance despite saying they are available. One is simply an Elite Services Starter Pack and the other I've had for some time now and have completely forgotten what it was ever suppose to be even if I knew because it just doesn't say. It simply says Promotional Reward. Both are telling me right under the image in the store that I need to purchase something else first, not stating what that something else is. Not entirely sure what else to do at this point. I have already submitted a ticket, I was told to post this here.0bmlgfpvnt33.jpg
hp4evliiaacc.jpg

Comments

• sov42sov42 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    Have you previously claimed this on a character before?
  • revan999revan999 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    edited September 18
    sov42 wrote: »

No, that's why I sent in a ticket. After messaging back and forth with arc support I was told to post this here so they could pass it on in hopes a dev would see it. As you can also see on it they tell me I need to have purchased something else first before I can claim them while also not saying what that something else is.
  • sov42sov42 Member Posts: 26 Arc User
    revan999 wrote: »
    sov42 wrote: »

No, that's why I sent in a ticket. After messaging back and forth with arc support I was told to post this here so they could pass it on in hopes a dev would see it. As you can also see on it they tell me I need to have purchased something else first before I can claim them while also not saying what that something else is.

Dunno about a purchase, but it's often "must complete tutorial".
  • ronaldmackinnonronaldmackinnon Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Given that the character is rank 65, I would think they've completed the tutorial - unless this is one of those promotional event characters that starts out at 65.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 4,305 Arc User
    edited September 19
    revan999 wrote: »
    One is simply an Elite Services Starter Pack...

0bmlgfpvnt33.jpg
    Aye, I have an unclaimable "Elite Services Starter Pack" too.
    "must complete tutorial"
    This one is quite 'inaccurate' as the mission you need to have played up to and completed normally doesn't appear to be located within the "Tutorial" story arcs.

The missions needing played up to and completed are as follows:
    Post edited by inferiority on
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • revan999revan999 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Given that the character is rank 65, I would think they've completed the tutorial - unless this is one of those promotional event characters that starts out at 65.

That character is many years old, predating even the promotional level 65 jumps, all of mine are at this point. I can't claim that in on any character or any allegiance as I stated. Simply does not work, stats right below the picture I need to purchase something else first. Makes no sense and it's only thing I've seen like that.
  • phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,760 Arc User
    I have noticed that the elite starter entry in the promotions tab seems to work like a container. It seems to hang around after the item is used and gives that message if you try to claim it, but if you get another copy of the package (like from a code or whatever) it seems to recharge it and you can use it again.