Options

Sphere of Influence - pylon is not showing the Blue, Red, Green and Yellow icon

Comments

• Options
    baddmoonrizinbaddmoonrizin Member Posts: 10,329 Community Moderator
    threads /merged... again
    GrWzQke.png
    Star Trek Online Volunteer Community Moderator and Resident She-Wolf
    Community Moderators are Unpaid Volunteers and NOT Employees of Gearbox/Cryptic
    Views and Opinions May Not Reflect the Views and Opinions of Gearbox/Cryptic
    ----> Contact Customer Support <----
    Moderation Problems/Issues? Please contact the Community Manager
    Terms of Service / Community Rules and Policies / FCT
    Want the latest information on Star Trek Online?
    Facebook / Twitter / Twitch
  • Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    Today's patch fixed this bug. Thanks Cryptic!
  • Options
    fihillfihill Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Hi, this is the first of my characters that has faced this bug, but the visual puzzle at the end of "The Other Side" is bugged.. the symbols do not appear... and no matter what input is pressed, the replies "Incorrect... Correct... Repeat" keeps coming up like a chain...
    As mentioned befgore, this is the first of my characters that has had this issue, Is this new? I noticed that there was an issue like it on the PS4, but I use a PC.
  • Options
    makcertmakcert Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    fihill wrote: »
    Hi, this is the first of my characters that has faced this bug, but the visual puzzle at the end of "The Other Side" is bugged.. the symbols do not appear... and no matter what input is pressed, the replies "Incorrect... Correct... Repeat" keeps coming up like a chain...
    As mentioned befgore, this is the first of my characters that has had this issue, Is this new? I noticed that there was an issue like it on the PS4, but I use a PC.

I also have a problem right now. I am in a game and there is no display of buttons that need to be pressed on the platform. Help is needed
  • Options
    aluminummanaluminumman Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Thirded - no lights = cannot finish mission.
  • Options
    advoketadvoket Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    also have this bug
  • Options
    coaldust#7044 coaldust Member Posts: 94 Arc User
    Husband reports same bug also happening.
    "We've learned that friendship isn't always easy. But there's no doubt it's worth fighting for."
  • Options
    azrael#9500 azrael Member Posts: 104 Arc User
    Oof...should've paid more attention; I also posted about this bug, being unaware of this post. I also have this issue.
  • Options
    nealaninouyenealaninouye Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    Same here. Can't complete the mission because of this.
  • Options
    polecat42polecat42 Member Posts: 20 Arc User
    Adding my voice to the mix. Klink recruit event, and CANNOT proceed. Can only guess repeatedly with no icons showing up to guide.
  • Options
    whimsytribblewhimsytribble Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Am also experiencing this with my Klingon Recruit, can't advance through the mission.
  • Options
    raamovraamov Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I also have the issue with my kdf recruit, got to the controls and no symbols. I did this like a week ago on another character with no issue.
  • Options
    nemestis#5095 nemestis Member Posts: 24 Arc User
    edited March 5
    Same here. Tried with two characters one kdf and another one romulan and i had the exact same issue. Dumb of me i wasted like one hour repeating the mission three times just in case i had luck... This mission is "parked" until the devs fix it. I had problems in other previous missions where i had to restart the last step a couple of times to finish em due to things like npcs getting stuck (in fact the mission after this one step between stars had this problem as well) enemies not appearing and whatnot. Those kind of problems are fixed sometimes restarting but in this case no avail. Its completely broken.
  • Options
    edited March 7
    (Derailing comments removed. - BMR)
    Post edited by baddmoonrizin on
  • Options
    edited March 7
  • Options
    edited March 7
  • Options
    acker#7170 acker Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    I have the same bug on my fed temporal recruit. Submitted a support ticket. :'(
  • Options
    insanegoose4insanegoose4 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    actually i'm still having this issue. the update in September did not resolve the issue on PC
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    actually i'm still having this issue. the update in September did not resolve the issue on PC

Actually it did and then it got broken again in the latest update that added the new label to new inventory items.
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    edited March 7
  • Options
    edited March 7
  • Options
    I can confirm that the latest patch did NOT fix this issue. Guess we'll have to wait another entire week for a CHANCE for it to be fixed.
  • Options
    edited March 7
    Yup unbelievable but true and sadly, expected. Im trying to get rid of this arc and complete it for my klingon recruit at this rate i guess i will just forget about it.
  • Options
    edited March 7
  • Options
    Your little tête-à-tête has nothing to do with THIS bug report, is derailing from the topic, and has been removed. If you wish to discuss ANOTHER bug, do so in its bug report or create one if it does not exist. Otherwise, trolling and sniping one another is not allowed either, so please, desist. Thank you.
    GrWzQke.png
  • Options
    jadizbanejadizbane Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Please can the devs fix this as this bugged mission could potentially stop our progress on recruit toons
  • Options
    wvuscottwvuscott Member Posts: 23 Arc User
    I found another tread about this and it has been going on since Aug. 2023. It's now March 2024. Fix it Jesus.
  • Options
    razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    Same here I can't do the puzzle stuck on this aswell bugged for me too :( for my KDF Recruit Alt
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • Options
    kiflizofi1#5558 kiflizofi1 Member Posts: 5 Arc User
    I just tried playing this mission on a KDF character and the pylon does not show the different colored symbols.
  • Options
    threads /merged
    GrWzQke.png