test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Terran ship skin pack

lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
There are still Terran skins that haven't been made playable, unless the devs are saving them for another Terran resurgence are there others who wish they'd release them in a pack or something?

Wouldn't take a whole lot of effort for a quick profit, so seems like a win/win
Post edited by baddmoonrizin on

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,040 Community Moderator
    I think there is a Terran skin for the Exeter and Excelsior, but its been a long time since I played any Terran missions with a low enough character for those to appear.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Klingon-Cardassian Alliance skins on Cardassian and Klingon ships would be nice
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      Oh yea I loved those old Mirror Klingon skins. More of a bronze look.
      db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
      I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
      The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
    • Options
      thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
      Yeah we still need the Mirror Scott, Concorde, Equinox & Edison.

HERETIC!

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
      Typhoon Class please!
    • Options
      edited February 29
      thay8472 wrote: »

HERETIC!

It's actually cunning and brutal you see, the Alliance would not know it was enemy until it's too late then that's the brutal part.
      All joking aside, KDF players who play Klingon or Cardassian would have options to play
      NMXb2ph.png
        "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      • Options
        It's actually cunning and brutal you see, the Alliance would not know it was enemy until it's too late then that's the brutal part.
        All joking aside, KDF players who play Klingon or Cardassian would have options to play

They'll have more options with ships from the glorious Terran fleet!
        2gdi5w4mrudm.png
        Typhoon Class please!
      • Options
        We don't have an Alliance Regent One Juggernaut, Mirror B'Rel and Mirror Galor. It would also serve as a quality pass on the older mirror skins for some KDF ships.
        Some of us Terran players also like to go undercover in enemy ships as to maintain maximum surprise.

NMXb2ph.png
        • Options
          We don't have an Alliance Regent One Juggernaut, Mirror B'Rel and Mirror Galor. It would also serve as a quality pass on the older mirror skins for some KDF ships.
          Some of us Terran players also like to go undercover in enemy ships as to maintain maximum surprise.

It's just a Negh'Var on steroids! The aliens have enough!
          2gdi5w4mrudm.png
          Typhoon Class please!
        • Options
          edited March 1

I'd fly her as a "liberated" ship, on mirror ships we need a proper T6 Mirror Sovereign
          Post edited by theraven2378 on
          NMXb2ph.png
          • Options

You could say the same of the Galaxy-X or World Razer being a Galaxy on Steroids. *shrugs* I mean I wouldn't mind a Legendary Negh'Var Juggernaut with a Disruptor Juggernaut Array in the same vein as the World Razer's Phaser blast. Might even be a good opportunity to make a revamped, higher quality Mirror Klingon hull material.
          • Options

HERETIC!

The Equinox is definitely one of the ones I'm interested in, also there is a ISS Vesta, would make me interested in purchasing the legendary multi-mission explorer some day
          • Options
            spiritbornspiritborn Member Posts: 4,265 Arc User
            rattler2 wrote: »

You could say the same of the Galaxy-X or World Razer being a Galaxy on Steroids. *shrugs* I mean I wouldn't mind a Legendary Negh'Var Juggernaut with a Disruptor Juggernaut Array in the same vein as the World Razer's Phaser blast. Might even be a good opportunity to make a revamped, higher quality Mirror Klingon hull material.
            IIRC the Regents ship was several times the size of standard Negh'var (based on scaling with the Defiant which isn't the best I know)
          • Options
            spiritborn wrote: »
            IIRC the Regents ship was several times the size of standard Negh'var (based on scaling with the Defiant which isn't the best I know)

That is true. However that shouldn't stop a potential Legendary Negh'var. I mean the ISS Charon was many times the size of USS Discovery, yet we have ships based on the design that are a lot more reasonably scaled in game. A Legendary Negh'var could have adapted technology from the Regent's Flagship and scaled it down.
          • Options

Supposedly it's two kilometres long.
            2gdi5w4mrudm.png
            Typhoon Class please!
          • Options

It can be scaled down, we have massive ships in STO anyway lol.
            Now since it was well "liberated" by the Terran Rebels, maybe have it in rebel colours
            NMXb2ph.png
            • Options

It can be scaled down, we have massive ships in STO anyway lol.
              Now since it was well "liberated" by the Terran Rebels, maybe have it in rebel colours

Scaled down?! NO! If we need it then we need the supersized version!
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • Options
              They scaled down the Universe. No reason they couldn't do the same with the Regent's Flagship.

IMO would be better than making Martok's Qo'noS 1 as we now have... what? Two or three different Legendaries that have a Qo'noS 1 skin?
            • Options
              phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,521 Arc User
              Whatever scale they might use for the Regent's ship, it and other KCA ships using the same tritanium alloy formula should be easy to color since it looks like it just uses the regular Romulan green material.
            • Options
              They scaled down the Universe. No reason they couldn't do the same with the Regent's Flagship.

IMO would be better than making Martok's Qo'noS 1 as we now have... what? Two or three different Legendaries that have a Qo'noS 1 skin?

The Regent won't approve! You want to remove the august presence his ship has?!
              2gdi5w4mrudm.png
              Typhoon Class please!
            • Options
              Whatever scale they might use for the Regent's ship, it and other KCA ships using the same tritanium alloy formula should be easy to color since it looks like it just uses the regular Romulan green material.

The old Mirror Klingon hull materials had a lot more bronze in them. Which I honestly liked. But compared to the more recent ship skins like the Vor'cha hull material, it shows its age.
              The Regent won't approve! You want to remove the august presence his ship has?!

Did the Emperor approve of the size of the Styx? ;) Why make an inferior ship when you had the ISS Charon?
            • Options
              phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,521 Arc User
              edited March 16
              I never really noticed the color of the Mirror Klingon ships in STO, I just remember the ones in DS9 mirror episodes were mostly green like the pictures shown in the Memory Alpha wiki. It makes me curious why they would use a different alloy formula from the Prime Klingons, but that is a different can of worms, especially if they are a bronze in STO.
            • Options
              I think for STO it was just to differenciate Prime from Mirror. Kinda like how Terran ships had different hull material vs Federation ships.

Lore wise maybe it was because of combining Klingon and Cardassian refining processes that produced more of the bronze plate look.

Mirror Vor'cha
              MirrorVorcha-Blog.jpg
              Prime Vor'cha (current)
              Klingon_Battle_Cruiser_%28Vor%27cha%29.png
            • Options
              Well for Feds they obviously took hints from Enterprise, using yellow like they did on those Terran ship

Klingon and Romulan...guessing to differentiate in part, and part a new hull material to make the ships more appealing to buy
            • Options
              I still like the Bronze Plating on the old Mirror Klingon ships. Especially the Ki'tang and Qin.

Mirror_Qin_Heavy_Raptor.jpg
              Mirror_Universe_Ki%27tang.png

Now if only the Mirror Ki'tang had wings that actually moved. lol Last I recall her wings were locked in Attack Position. But that was YEARS ago.
            • Options
              On Mirror ships, a TOS Mirror Connie and Mirror NX (Refit having access to a refitted Terran hull as well) would be excellent
              NMXb2ph.png
              • Options
                Did the Emperor approve of the size of the Styx? ;) Why make an inferior ship when you had the ISS Charon?

There was a problem with the budget. Those sun shields aren't cheap you know!... plus the Acheron looks cooler!
                2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!
              • Options
                Are we talking the Terran Empire or the Confederation of Earth now?
              • Options
                The Klingon mirror skin is nice...the Romulan one I can take or leave
              • Options
                Are we talking the Terran Empire or the Confederation of Earth now?

Terran Empire. I'm talking about the shield around the mini sun on the Acheron and Styx.
                2gdi5w4mrudm.png
                Typhoon Class please!
              • Options
                Ah. Because Confederation Earth has a shield to deal with the sun so I got confused.
              This discussion has been closed.