FLAGSHIP CELEBRATION EVENT!

2»

Comments

• Options
    qqqqiiqqqqii Member Posts: 473 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    questerius wrote: »
    qqqqii wrote: »
    That's because it's a passive effect - it modifies your Fleet Support power, as per the blog​.
    In addition, you’ll receive the Fleet Flagship Distress Frequency. This passive device summons the Flagship of your faction when you activate Fleet Support.
    ​​

Then it's just as useless as stated by the person I quoted. Junk that shouldn't be occupying a device slot.

Are you aware that you can put these in your inventory and still activate them?
    They do not need to be in a device slot.

You sure about that?..
    pco99fipso0c.png

And, having tested it several times (again...), the tooltip is correct. Unless it's actually equipped, the flagship is not summoned.
    Post edited by qqqqii on
  • Options
    jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    I completed the Featured Event yesterday, claimed the reward and waited the cooldown. I wanted to keep playing for continued Event Campaign Credit plus the Bonus Dilithium Credit but I only got the Bouns Dilithium and no further Event Campaign credit. The link you provided even states it should continue giving credit.
  • Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    edited June 2023
    questerius wrote: »
    That's because it's a passive effect - it modifies your Fleet Support power, as per the blog​.
    In addition, you’ll receive the Fleet Flagship Distress Frequency. This passive device summons the Flagship of your faction when you activate Fleet Support.
    ​​

Then it's just as useless as stated by the person I quoted. Junk that shouldn't be occupying a device slot.

Are you aware that you can put these in your inventory and still activate them?
    They do not need to be in a device slot.

You sure about that?..
    pco99fipso0c.png

And, having tested it several times (again...), the tooltip is correct. Unless it's actually equipped, the flagship is not summoned.

I thought the "these" he was referring to was not the new Flagship Distress Frequency but the Nimbus Pirate Call, Delta Alliance Reinforcements Beacon, Phased Waveform Beacon, and the Beacon of Kahless that can be used from the inventory. Otherwise, I think he would have said "this". I could be wrong though.
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    jcox2 wrote: »
    I completed the Featured Event yesterday, claimed the reward and waited the cooldown. I wanted to keep playing for continued Event Campaign Credit plus the Bonus Dilithium Credit but I only got the Bouns Dilithium and no further Event Campaign credit. The link you provided even states it should continue giving credit.

You only get Event Campaign credit once a day. Even if you run it a second time for the bonus DL the day you complete the event for the event reward, you still only get the one day's Campaign progress from your previous run that day.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    jcox2jcox2 Member Posts: 99 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

You only get Event Campaign credit once a day. Even if you run it a second time for the bonus DL the day you complete the event for the event reward, you still only get the one day's Campaign progress from your previous run that day.

It was more than 24 hrs later and counter had reset

• Options
    baucoinbaucoin Member Posts: 651 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »

It was more than 24 hrs later and counter had reset

This is why I always run the second run immediately after completing an event that counts for the Event Campaign. The timer for the event campaign is hidden. That way I KNOW it's reset when the daily bonus show it's reset.
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,323 Arc User
    @ambassadorkael#6946
    @baddmoonrizin
    @rattler2

I saw something about this (flagship) event being extended due to bugs on steam.
    Is there any word on the duration for that extension?
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    I admit I haven't heard anything about it yet. However history shows that its typically about an equivelant duration, making up the lost time. So at the very least I'd suspect it was extended at least a day.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
This discussion has been closed.