test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Unable to Refine Dilithium

I have 1000 unrefined dilithium on my TOS Science Officer, and it says that I'm able to refine 8K, but when I click on Refine Dilithium, nothing happens.

Comments

• Options
    roninwolf1981#2968 roninwolf1981 Member Posts: 564 Arc User
    Update: I posted on the Zone Chat in the Beta Quadrant, and it seems like there are other users experiencing the same problem.
  • Options
    razartrek1razartrek1 Member Posts: 148 Arc User
    I have the same problem right now it was fine yesterday
    "My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • Options
    edited July 2022
    Somebody in the game-chat joked about how this was the (sic) "dev's fix for the dilex ha."

Frankly, I'm not amused by this joke.

I'm relieved to see that it's not just me that's having this problem, but it is a problem that needs to be addressed.
  • Options
    remco#5682 remco Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    You can use the chat command
    /gensendmessage Inventory_Root processdilithium

to get your hard earned dil
  • Options
    remco#5682 wrote: »

I tried and it didnt work for me :( *sad bunny*

"My life spans millennia. Legions have risen to test me… My ascendance is inevitable. A day, a year, a millennium—it matters not. I hold the patience of stone and the will of stars. Your striving is insignificant. Let your death be the same."
  • Options
    remco#5682 remco Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    razartrek1 wrote: »

Make sure you use "gen" and not "get". I typo'd and edited the message.
  • Options
    kleinroeschenkleinroeschen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    same problem here
  • Options
    razartrek1 wrote: »

Make sure you use "gen" and not "get". I typo'd and edited the message.

Ok it worked after you fixed it! Thank You so much! I refined my 8k. Hopefully the Devs do hotfix for this quickly

• Options
    kleinroeschenkleinroeschen Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    just found in chat chat command still works:

• Options

It's a handy work-around, but again, this is just a work-around. We shouldn't be resorting to work-arounds to do something in-game that we should have already been able to do by the get-go.

Don't get me wrong; we appreciate your assistance, and I was able to refine dilithium with the procedure you mentioed. However, the devs still need to resolve this issue.
  • Options
    dragonhef01dragonhef01 Member Posts: 407 Arc User
    Same
  • Options
    slacker2002#2884 slacker2002 Member Posts: 22 Arc User
    I am having this same problem on my account as well. I've tried rebooting, and no good. Came here just to report this new bug.

• Options
    shadowleopard64#3762 shadowleopard64 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    I have the same problem here. Happening with all my friends too. What were they working that broke the button.

Seems like each patch is made just to fix the stuff they broke with the previous patch due to some serious lack of proper testing.

This used to never happen as much years ago because most people were billed by the min or hour for internet access or having to make patch CDs so developers took a lot more time to make and test fixes before pushing them out.
  • Options
    deadlock8118deadlock8118 Member Posts: 37 Arc User
    Same here.

Like the literal opposite of quantitative easing.
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    edited July 2022
    seems to be happening for everyone, doesn't work for me either, nor did it work for another player I know in game.

oh, and
    Somebody in the game-chat joked about how this was the (sic) "dev's fix for the dilex ha."

Frankly, I'm not amused by this joke.

I'm relieved to see that it's not just me that's having this problem, but it is a problem that needs to be addressed.

I'm not amused either.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,018 Community Moderator
    Can confirm, Refine button busted.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    tasshenatasshena Member Posts: 529 Arc User
    Workaround found already:

/gensendmessage inventory_root processdilithium
  • Options
    groundhogmokagroundhogmoka Member Posts: 76 Arc User
    I am also unable to refine dilithium on my account.
  • Options
    Ok guys... just a heads up, Devs are aware and working on it. Kael has posted a quick update in General.
    https://account.arcgames.com/en/forums/startrekonline/#/discussion/1264924/sto-short-news-updates
    We're aware of an issue this morning with refining dilithium on PC, and are looking into a fix ASAP. Thanks for your patience.

Feel free to keep reporting, however I felt you guys should at least know it is on the radar.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    tazurensavulentazurensavulen Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    FYI, I don't think the LTS auto-refine is working either.

No. That has not worked in a long time.
    signature_for_kerbal_space_program_by_lord_inu_hanyou-dbhp8de.png
    [06/16 11:51] [Combat (Self)] Your Advanced Dual Heavy Radiant Antiproton Cannons - Hypercharge deals 237970 (113626) Antiproton Damage(Critical) to Tactical Cube.
    AHAHAHA! Eat it Borg!
    [09/15 11:01] [Combat (Self)] You lose 12187085 Cold Damage from Death.
    Death is OP, please nerf. I BLAME KURLAND FOR THIS!
  • Options
    My understanding of the autorefine also says that it won't do it if you manually refined beforehand by pushing the button. And I think the trigger time for the autorefine is... about 5 PM Pacific right now. Somewhere around there. So basically... if you pushed the button and manually refined, it will not autorefine for that day on that character.
  • Options
    Breaking News:
    UPDATE: We will have an emergency maintenance tomorrow morning on PC to fix this issue.