test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

"Failed to create log file"

Since 6.7.2021 I have seen this message as soon as I log in. I can still click "ok" twice and then select a character, so this doesn't preclude me from playing, but it is annoying. All "logs" folders in the installation path are set to read and write. I have Force Verified my client and received the same result. I am running the ARC launcher and the little message popup does appear with the ARC logo on my taskbar, so my guess it that it's somehow linked to the launcher.
Post edited by rattler2 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    eazzieeazzie Member Posts: 4,000 Arc User
    This is not a gameplay bug. You should of posted in PC, NETWORK, AND OTHER TECHNICAL ISSUES

@darkbladejk @rattler2 can you move please
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Moved.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)