• Options
    zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,764 Arc User
    It's on PC, but not consoles :(

I'm on PC, but the game is normal, no difference. :/
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • Options
    eladonwarps#6040 eladonwarps Member Posts: 231 Arc User
    It was up on PC at 10am server time, but not sooner. And it was working until I went to bed later, and gone the next morning. Kinda wish it was either full 24 hours or optional for a few days.
    Call me "El," she/her only. I love my wife and I don't care who knows it!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    They only have it up for one day a year. *shrug*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    I noticed it only seemed to appear on some of my characters and not others (yesterday). So maybe OP experienced something similar.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    phoenixc#0738 phoenixc Member Posts: 5,507 Arc User
    I always turned the idiotic thing off every year, it was nothing more than an annoyance to me.
  • Options
    echattyechatty Member Posts: 5,914 Arc User
    I love that one day a year with the goofy sounds. It's fun and makes me giggly and happy.
    Now a LTS and loving it.
    Just because you spend money on this game, it does not entitle you to be a jerk if things don't go your way.
    I have come to the conclusion that I have a memory like Etch-A-Sketch. I shake my head and forget everything. :D
  • Options
    davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
    echatty wrote: »
    I love that one day a year with the goofy sounds. It's fun and makes me giggly and happy.

I did Synth Wave for the daily on PC just to get the "pew pew power power" sounds :)

I was disappointed when I switched to my Xbox account and all the sounds were normal :(

• Options
    fred26291#2759 fred26291 Member Posts: 1,266 Arc User
    I typically turn the thing off, its great as a yearly joke but if I had to listen to that daily, I would likely SCREAM!
  • Options
    edited April 2021
    echatty wrote: »

Me, too. That first year it was, what was it, the entire month? It only really got on my nerves a little near the end. But I really love to hear it for one day, at least, each year. So sad it was so short that even on April 1, I missed it.

Edit - I think I just figured something out. We know that the Artisanal Sonification System was created for April 1, so since we have come to expect it every year now, what if one of this year's April Fool was to take it away right after presenting it as a normal, all day Foolie? Or is that too deep a thought for the Devs to trick us with?
    Post edited by zedbrightlander1 on
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    For some reason they missed it off the PC this year. That or they did something silly like only had it on for a few hours so half the player base never got to expreince it. Wouldn't be the first-time the Devs forgot what a time zone is and that many players are not based in the US.
  • Options
    thunderfoot#5163 thunderfoot Member Posts: 4,540 Arc User
    First time I heard it, I honestly thought someone from my Fleet was jacking with me. Still makes me smile. However, it is getting a little long in the tooth. For me. I like it fine. It is a relief to turn it off when it gets annoying, though.
    A six year old boy and his starship. Living the dream.
  • Options
    annemarie30annemarie30 Member Posts: 2,600 Arc User
    it was there. the toggle looked like a cassette tape. I got an 8 minute screen grab
    We Want Vic Fontaine
  • Options
    Some day, someone will want to know what this discussion was about, so for future players...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jA6bf2625nA

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rp6fuTnv-Zs
  • Options
    pottsey5gpottsey5g Member Posts: 4,177 Arc User
    it was there. the toggle looked like a cassette tape. I got an 8 minute screen grab

It was only there for some players or in some cases only on some characters, there was some sort of bug. I never had it for example.
This discussion has been closed.