test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

What Will You Discover prize

aftershock98aftershock98 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
First off, I'd just like to say that at this point I'm not even angry about this situation. I'm just disappointed that I've been ignored and fobbed off on other departments.

I placed third in the What Will You Discover writing contest that ran on console over a year ago (yes it's taken this long). I provided all the information requested of me, and didn't get any response. Fast forward to now, and I'm still waiting for the prize, and have tried for the past year to contact the community team via email and social media, with no response. I've also submitted multiple support tickets requesting help, each time being told the same thing "We are unable to help as this is related to the community team. Please contact them at community@perfectworld.com" or along those lines.

Honestly at this point I'd just settle for an acknowledgement, really this situation has just taken the cake and eaten it in front of me..
No matter how many times they try, the Borg will NOT assimilate my sandwich :mad:
Post edited by aftershock98 on
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,472 Arc User
    edited February 2020
    @ambassadorkael#6946 This person placed third in the What Will You Discover writing contest on console over a year ago. Please see to it that they get their long-awaited prize and spread the word down the chain. Thanks. :)
    Post edited by sthe91 on
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
  • Options
    aftershock98aftershock98 Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    So, a follow-up. I've contacted AmbassadorKael as suggested, still awaiting a response on that front.

I have also been informed via the support team that they are unable to help, since this falls in the jurisdiction of the Community team and Development team. I find it highly unlikely that they cannot directly contact either of those teams, and frankly find it unacceptable that the only response I get every time I try and chase this up is a simple "we can't help, you need to contact this email address" - despite me stating that I've already tried that, with no response.

Anyone else got any suggestions how to sort this out? Cos frankly it's taking the mick now.
    No matter how many times they try, the Borg will NOT assimilate my sandwich :mad: