test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Jessica: this is our guest. Me. *she gestures at Eight* Uhhh she still goes by Eight though.

*Eight rubs the number Eight burned into her neck*

Eight: Hi other Rose.

Reina: Did David Bowie do that song?
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (why am i not surprised you've completely forgotten the person, given you've completely forgotten raneson too)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: David Bowie, Midge Ure and Nirvana are all known for singing it. Bowie wrote it though.
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (Raneson isn't forgotten she's just in the brig until they hold her trial the next day)
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    (I hadnt foprgetten Ranneson. )

Rose: Right, the mirror you, and I am guess you met my doppleganger. (She smiles) Well, I hope Mexican is as good there as here, becuase I had to amek some more. I had a couple of request from the Lexington Sickbay to take care. (She sighs) I need to go Jess, someone needs some word of encourgement?

Fiona: But Mommy, ice cream.

Rose looks at Jess and pleads with her. *They think I can help there*
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Nick: I'll put it on *presses some buttons on his gauntlet, the song starting to play through the ship at an appropriate volume*

https://youtu.be/g33-W9t2q2Q
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    (and how long is 'tomorrow' going to take? you know, i have shirt i want to do that requires her to NOT be in jail)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    Nick: *after awhile, the runabout comes out of warp at K13* we're home...
  • Options
    (A shirt?)
    Jessica: We can stay here and watch the kids while you go.

Eight: Y-yeah Mexican sounds fine.

Reina: I prefer the Midge Ure version. *She snuggles back into bed*
  • Options
    Nick: yeah, I prefer that version too... but sometimes I gotta listen to the Bowie version. Anyways we're home now... and.. something seems... off...

(Is the universe class still here?)
  • Options
    (Yeah. Also one last design change I think the mirror universe class would have a small star in it like how the values has a small black hole or how the styx has a mini star)

Reina: What do you mean?
  • Options
    Rose goes hug Jessica: I love you.

then looks at Eight: I hope you will be around when I come back. Looks like you have a story, and one that is interesting. And let me know if it is good.

Rose hits her commbadge: Kayla, you ready?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Nick: well for starters... that universe class is here.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    Kayla: Yea.
    Jadzia: And everything is still in one piece. I'd call that a good sign.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: I guess... gonna land now... *requests permission to Dock at K13 and starts piloting towards the shuttlebay*
  • Options
    Rose teleports herself into Kayla's office

Rose: Kayla, im here.

Leo: Mama, why would Mommy do that?
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: Thanks for coming Rose. Krystal's resistant to seeing her kids like this.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: *lands the runabout in K13's shuttlebay after gaining permission to land*
  • Options
    Rose: Ok (She walks over to Krystal) How you like the Tacoes, Krys? (As she sits on the bed Krys's is on)
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica: Do what? The Teleporting?

Eight: I think she was just in a hurry.

Reina: Are we there yet?
  • Options
    Nick: yes, Renia... we are... *takes a deep breath and hits his commbadge* Captain O'Connor to Kayla... can you bring Krystal to the shuttlebay of K13 if she is in your care... which I imagine she most likely would be.
  • Options
    (*giant dragonlady kayla appears* NO!)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Leo: Usually she only odes that when someone is in danger.

Fiona: Yeah, Mommy is like polite and knows the ships no like her teleporting around.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: Kinda can't right now. She's eating.
    Krystal: *nods* Good. *leans against Rose a bit*

(Krystal's still foxed out too)
  • Options
    Nick: this is important. I just got back from my mission... can you walk into another room just so there is no chance of anyone overhearing?
  • Options
    Rose puts her arm around: Good. You know, I got more at my quarters. With Enchiladas, Burritos, and a some chimichangas. Seems the kids are doing ok, but your kids are little confused.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: Kinda hard right now. Rose and Aiden are present as well, and Krystal's actually opening up to Rose a bit more thanks to tacos. She was dang near shut down when Aiden brought her in.

Krystal: I don't want them to see me like this...
  • Options
    Nick: then at least come down here to help me with a patient, please. I have a feeling you'll want to check up on them... and I feel like Krystal needs to see them.
  • Options
    Rose: But the longer you stay away from them, the more they will think you don't want them. (She then pulls a bottle of the chocobeer, and pops the tops, then gives the bottle to her) They are doing fine, right now, and they are being entertained by my children, but I can see they know something is wrong. Alexis hugged me, me, and she was cold. Maybe Cleo, Donnie, Ez and Pirsi can be fooled into thinking everything is fine, by the best Aunt Ever and her kids, but Alexis isnt as ensnared with shiny things for so long.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Kayla: I'll be right there. *heads for the transporter room and beams over*

Krystal: *takes a drink* I don't know...