test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    hoan113hoan113 Member Posts: 5,902 Arc User
    jorin: *heads to engineering and talks with zander for a moment then walks back.* alright, well i have a list here for you. *hands her a padd*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,023 Community Moderator
    Krystal: *KO*
    Kayla: *fires off a few shots every once in a while*
    Mirror Krystal: *sneaks up behind Reina and gets an idea, pulling a hypo out of her belt* Having fun? *puts one arm around her like a hug, getting ready to use the Hypo*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (well, currently installing freelancer...after bringing up crossfire the other day, followed by watching a playthrough of it, i went and got that bug)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nickkyana#2794 nickkyana Member Posts: 16,153 Arc User
    Nick: *cries out* Faugh A Ballagh! *before rushing in closer with his revolver, laying down fire as he is now within mere feet of MJoule*

McManus: *closes his eyes, looking thoughtful as he whispers quietly*
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    *on the tepes a black cloaked figure appears from the shadows, his face hidden the hood on his cloak with the shine of a gauntlet as he draws a pitch black long sword and long barreled black pistol. he runs thru the halls the tepes aiding the security forces in pushing any terrans off the ship.*
    "The rains have ceased and we are graced with another beautiful day. but you are not here to see it."
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,216 Arc User
    *As Nick fires away at MJoule his photonic armor changes and blocks the bullets since his shield can't. He tosses a marker onto Krystal's body as it slumps to the ground and she's beamed away through the jamming*

MJoule: Sorry but I really have to be going now. We'll play more later. *before the incoming fire can take down his shields or his armor her tosses a grenade that explodes on impact covering the ground in frictionless particles then he throws a tripwire drone at them and runs down the hallway as they're forced to either slip or stumble from the combination then he sends a message over their comms that only Mirror Krystal can hear* I already managed my target. I'll keep them distracted for a bit longer so you can get yours since I know you enjoy playing around.

Reina: Well I don't know if I would call this... fun. But I am enjoying it a bit. I've never quite understood how to make your own program so I've been messing around with the settings. *she sniffs the air* You smell a little weird honey, did you try a new soap? I keep telling you don't use anything that ferengi sells its mostly crappy.

*The Terran groans in pain and falls over but soon gets back up his eyes glazed over and he resumes firing on Alex and Kayla. Realizing they aren't getting anywhere the terrans start putting together a small generator on the ground and running off in the opposite direction. A yellow wall of energy appears over some of the area, slowly growing. Its hard to get a scan but judging by its similarities to their phasers it must be an agony field.*

Jamie: Did we really take that much damage? *he pulls out a vaadwaur mask and some privateer armor and starts putting them on making him look like an interesting smuggler*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Kayla: *shoots the offending generator multiple times*
    Mirror Krystal: *smirks* I'll keep that in mind. *presses the hypo against Reina's neck and injects the contents into her bloodstream*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Nick: *instead of trying to chase after he taps his gauntlet, disappearing in a fizz of electricity and reappearing in MJoule's path, gripping his throat as he runs into Nick's hand* dumb move
    "We have no tomorrow, but there's still hope for the future. In our struggle to survive the present, we push the future farther away. Will I see it in my lifetime? Probably not. Which means there's no time to waste. Someday the world will no longer need us. No need for the gun, or the hand to pull the trigger." -Punished Snake
  • Options
    sevenofnine13141sevenofnine13141 Member Posts: 4,272 Arc User
    Prime Raneson: NO! *Growls*
    | State of the Federation |
    The German Empire
    Founded 2413
    Leader: S. Raneson
    de_pr2.gif
  • Options
    *Reina looks confused as she's injected but still doesn't suspect anything as she falls unconscious in her arms*

*The field prevents the energy weapons fire from reaching the generator but it doesn't seem to be damaging the physical parts of the ship only damaging organic life as a dead security team member is slowly turned to ash nearby*

MJoule: I doubt it. Lets see how fast you take to regenerate. *he fires his modified phaser from the hip, the bolt sending Nick flying backwards with its force* This wasn't exactly designed to be the most lethal firearm but I assure you its still deadly.
  • Options
    Kayla: *swears and falls back* We gotta get that thing off the ship!
    Mirror Krystal: *taps her communicator, signaling for beamout*
  • Options
    Nick: *is sent flying back, before doing so digging his fingers into MJoule'e throat. As his hand is pried away from the blast, MJoule may feel something wrong with his throat*

*Nick immediately stands up with fire In his eyes* you're trapped regardless. *starts slowly walking toward, menacingly smirking*
  • Options
    *alex, being alex, runs directly into the field while coating himself in a layer of protective energy to blunt the agony field as he takes a swing at the generator with both lightsabers*​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    *MJoule's throat is fine thanks to the photonic armor protecting him but its noticeably phasing in and out from having to stop the force of his grab*

MJoule: Perfect timing. I'm sure we'll meet again. *He tosses another grenade at Nick's feet.* Its amazing what you can do with a small ball of metal. *it explodes as Mjoule is beamed out thanks to his marker and Reina and Mirror Krystal are also beamed out along with any remaining living terran troops as Nick is trapped in a tholian web from the grenade.*

*Once everyone is back aboard the mirror Gargarin and Archon they vanish into the dimensional tear with it closing quickly behind them*

*Alex's lightsabers begin malfunctioning the moment he enters the field, the superheated plasma flowing into the air like a liquid vapor preventing any force from his swings*

(Just throw a grenade or a piece of metal at it. I was hinting energy weapons wouldn't work at all)
  • Options
    Nick: *taps on his gauntlet and piggybacks off MJoule's transporter signal, trying to use his gauntlet to appear next to him*

*MJoule's photonic armor around his throat shows massive damage, still chipping away at it*
  • Options
    (since when do agony field generators disable energy weapons? that isn't one of their effects)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (Probably a modified one.)
  • Options
    MJoule: Have fun. Hope you don't mind the cold. *he waves at Nick as nick is beamed into space right before the dimensional tear closes preventing Nick from following again*

(It doesn't disable energy weapons. the field itself is energy so energy weapons can't fire into it normally. This also means the magnetic field of something like a lightsaber would be disrupted preventing the blade from properly forming)
  • Options
    *the cloaked figure finishes off any remaining terrans on the tepes then seems to vanish.*

jorin: well we were in an actual fleet engagement with a few hundred fighters going at it....and we were caught inside....so yeah we did take some damage but we'll need more parts for the future.
  • Options
    Nick: *taps his gauntlet while still conscious disappearing into another Electrical Fizz, not reappearing on K13 or the Tepes*
  • Options
    (yeah, i think you're forgetting who you're dealing with...alex doesn't play by the rules)

*alex growls and begins concentrating, forcing the scattered plasma back into a coherent blade through sheer Force of will, then stabs it straight down through the generator*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (there's no need to force them back into blades I pointed out that physical objects pass through the field fine so that you could smash something into it)

*The generator sparkles and explodes in a small shockwave sending alex flying into a wall as the debris is mostly vaporized and the field fades away*

Jamie: Well we'll do our best to get what we can.

*Jessica is notified of McManus*

Jessica: Of course we can't get too much Rest... I'm sorry hon. *she kisses rose's cheek* Joule go ahead and take us back to K13 and let Krystal know we've got an interesting guest. *she slowly gets up and starts getting into her uniform* Guess I've got some admiralling to do.
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose: Ok.

Jessica can see the older kids peaking around the corner.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    *The gargarin and the Archon arrive at a terran empire space station and MJoule and MKrystal are with their prisoners carrying their unconscious bodies*

MJoule: Even that man's prime counterpart is intimidating Lets hope Reina enjoys our haul. I doubt Eight will like the idea of us performing a raid for someone other than who she wants. *he leads the way to the command center of the station with a small throne like area with a red skinned version of Reina sitting on the chair looking mildly bored. She is a bit more voluptuous than her normal counterpart and has a small tail with a spade on the end*

MReina: Oh goodie you brought the toys. *she smirks a little her uniform similar to a normal terran one though modified to show more skin in different places.*

*MJoule sets down Krystal on the ground in front of MReina and prepares a hypo to wake her*

Jessica: I'll be back soon kids. *she gives each of her kids a kiss goodbye as the midsummers night jumps to warp to get back to K13*
  • Options
    (but when does he ever do things the easy way?)

*alex groans, and picks himself up after having gone flying from the exploding generator, his entire fur coat smoking from being inside the agony field* kayla? you okay?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Rose gets up and looks on YNyssa and YJamie.

Fiona: They still asleep, Ma?

Nyssa: I think someone should be on the ship.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    Mirror Krystal: *sets Reina down and steps over to join Mirror Reina* I think I like your figure better.
  • Options
    (*pokes rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    jorin: ill be on the ship making a few repairs.
  • Options
    edited February 2019
    Jamie: Well I thought Someone like Jakara or Briana was staying here.

*Jessica goes to the bridge and sighs as she gets into her seat then waits reading a report as they arrive at K13*

Jessica: *attempts to hail the lexington* I hope Krystal isn't asleep.

*Joule brings Mcmanus to the bridge to speak with Jessica*

Mirror Reina: *seductive tone* Well to be fair I've used magic to help me out a bit while growing up. *she looks at Mirror Joule* Wake them up.

*He nods and injects them each with a stimulan making sure their restraints are tight*

*YJamie is still asleep snoring softly and holding onto a stuffed animal*