Battle of Korfez - Cheat or Bug InGame?

xchabeex
xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
Pls explain me how it is possible if i shoot the the trilithium torpedos, the Timer go faster and faster??? With 180 Accuracy and Shield pen and hullpen, and every TRIBBLE have my ship! But we have no chanse to shoot it Down! Men hard is hard but in my sight it is a Cheat!!! This game is even worser! You killed the Elite Instass with these random fkin system, and the Elite queue rewards are TRIBBLE! I have no interrest more for this crappy buggy, fragmented, money sinkin game! I say that after 6 Year playing with this mess!!! Make something with Korfez and elite instas or you kill the game shortly!
«1

Comments

  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    There is the GPVideo, at the end can everyone seen what im saying! (At 21:25)
    Post edited by xchabeex on
  • foxman00
    foxman00 Member Posts: 1,326 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    So...you brought a PvP ship for the hardest PvE content there is and surprised that you are getting your TRIBBLE handed to you? Because it can't be stated enough that PvP and PvE are VERY different in this game.

    As for you claims of faster timers on those torps...I'm not seeing it in your video. It seems to be going at a steady pace to be.

    I agree with Cold here. Additionally, it looks like your team did not focus on the torpedoes much. That is a recipe for disaster. When those torpedoes launch, all ships should straight away focus fire. Plus, several members of your team stayed fighting the mobs when the dreadnought jumped.

    Even one of your teammates said he would shoot the torpedoes at the end, but i barely saw him doing so (though, that might be because you were zipping along too fast). Additionally, your zipping had you several times passing your weapons arc during attack runs, meaning most of your offensive capability was wasted when you needed it most.

    I did not see any speed up of the torpedoes timers, in what you described.
    kXx65VK.jpg
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    Ok then...
    First:Normally my team (in video is a foreign tandom team)we have specialized ships such as Tank,Toroedo-Exotic,Sci-Int-Debuff,and i tryd the pvp settings,becaus if you doesnt hit the torpedos,then can you 200KDps having, you can stick it up...there has 150 Def rating,with normall pve ship you cant hit it.If we concentrating our power ,the counter go much much faster,it is fact,on thr video can you see 2 torpedos,either launchd in the same time,then how it is possible,that what im shooting,go quicklier as the otherone!You can watch my other videos there i a torpedo boat have,you will seeing the same problem.
  • tunebreaker
    tunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    xchabeex wrote: »
    Ok then...
    becaus if you doesnt hit the torpedos,then can you 200KDps having, you can stick it up...there has 150 Def rating,with normall pve ship you cant hit it.

    If your team has sufficiently high enough DPS, you can kill the dreadnought without having to worry much about torpedoes. However, you can also hit them with normal (well-geared, elite-ready) pve build just fine. Also I'm not seeing the bar going faster when you're shooting it either.
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    > @tunebreaker said:
    > xchabeex wrote: »
    >
    > Ok then...
    > becaus if you doesnt hit the torpedos,then can you 200KDps having, you can stick it up...there has 150 Def rating,with normall pve ship you cant hit it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If your team has sufficiently high enough DPS, you can kill the dreadnought without having to worry much about torpedoes. However, you can also hit them with normal (well-geared, elite-ready) pve build just fine. Also I'm not seeing the bar going faster when you're shooting it either.

    What was the last time that you tryed the Korfez?With 500kdps 100k /ppl.it just not enough! I found a video 5 player just with the boss fighting almost 30min long!
  • tunebreaker
    tunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    xchabeex wrote: »
    > @tunebreaker said:
    > xchabeex wrote: »
    >
    > Ok then...
    > becaus if you doesnt hit the torpedos,then can you 200KDps having, you can stick it up...there has 150 Def rating,with normall pve ship you cant hit it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If your team has sufficiently high enough DPS, you can kill the dreadnought without having to worry much about torpedoes. However, you can also hit them with normal (well-geared, elite-ready) pve build just fine. Also I'm not seeing the bar going faster when you're shooting it either.

    What was the last time that you tryed the Korfez?With 500kdps 100k /ppl.it just not enough! I found a video 5 player just with the boss fighting almost 30min long!

    It must've been December, and we completed it without major problems. Or do I remember wrong... help me out @seaofsorrows
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    > @tunebreaker said:
    > xchabeex wrote: »
    >
    > > @tunebreaker said:
    > > xchabeex wrote: »
    > >
    > > Ok then...
    > > becaus if you doesnt hit the torpedos,then can you 200KDps having, you can stick it up...there has 150 Def rating,with normall pve ship you cant hit it.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > If your team has sufficiently high enough DPS, you can kill the dreadnought without having to worry much about torpedoes. However, you can also hit them with normal (well-geared, elite-ready) pve build just fine. Also I'm not seeing the bar going faster when you're shooting it either.
    >
    > What was the last time that you tryed the Korfez?With 500kdps 100k /ppl.it just not enough! I found a video 5 player just with the boss fighting almost 30min long!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It must've been December, and we completed it without major problems. Or do I remember wrong... help me out @seaofsorrows
    There is the Proof, i found my video:


    Im opened to a joint operation, i will also "complet it without major problems"! :)
    My ingame name is Chabee [email protected]
  • tunebreaker
    tunebreaker Member Posts: 1,222 Arc User
    xchabeex wrote: »
    > @tunebreaker said:
    > xchabeex wrote: »
    >
    > > @tunebreaker said:
    > > xchabeex wrote: »
    > >
    > > Ok then...
    > > becaus if you doesnt hit the torpedos,then can you 200KDps having, you can stick it up...there has 150 Def rating,with normall pve ship you cant hit it.
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > If your team has sufficiently high enough DPS, you can kill the dreadnought without having to worry much about torpedoes. However, you can also hit them with normal (well-geared, elite-ready) pve build just fine. Also I'm not seeing the bar going faster when you're shooting it either.
    >
    > What was the last time that you tryed the Korfez?With 500kdps 100k /ppl.it just not enough! I found a video 5 player just with the boss fighting almost 30min long!
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > It must've been December, and we completed it without major problems. Or do I remember wrong... help me out @seaofsorrows
    There is the Proof, i found my video:


    Im opened to a joint operation, i will also "complet it without major problems"! :)
    My ingame name is Chabee [email protected]

    Looking at that video, you might be right. The left bar indeed seemed to move faster while being shot at, despite their progress bars being at equal levels at 0:50.

    However, about that joint operation... I'm sorry to be that blunt, but seeing your BOFF and weapons layout assures me that at least those 2 builds you've displayed in the videos you have linked here are not elite-ready at all. And Korfez really requires every member of the team to be at their peak capability.
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    > @tunebreaker said:
    > xchabeex wrote: »
    >
    > > @tunebreaker said:
    > > xchabeex wrote: »
    > >
    > > > @tunebreaker said:
    > > > xchabeex wrote: »
    > > >
    > > > Ok then...
    > > > becaus if you doesnt hit the torpedos,then can you 200KDps having, you can stick it up...there has 150 Def rating,with normall pve ship you cant hit it.
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > >
    > > > If your team has sufficiently high enough DPS, you can kill the dreadnought without having to worry much about torpedoes. However, you can also hit them with normal (well-geared, elite-ready) pve build just fine. Also I'm not seeing the bar going faster when you're shooting it either.
    > >
    > > What was the last time that you tryed the Korfez?With 500kdps 100k /ppl.it just not enough! I found a video 5 player just with the boss fighting almost 30min long!
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > It must've been December, and we completed it without major problems. Or do I remember wrong... help me out @seaofsorrows
    > There is the Proof, i found my video:
    >
    >
    > Im opened to a joint operation, i will also "complet it without major problems"! :)
    > My ingame name is Chabee [email protected]
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > Looking at that video, you might be right. The left bar indeed seemed to move faster while being shot at, despite their progress bars being at equal levels at 0:50.
    >
    > However, about that joint operation... I'm sorry to be that blunt, but seeing your BOFF and weapons layout assures me that at least those 2 builds you've displayed in the videos you have linked here are not elite-ready at all. And Korfez really requires every member of the team to be at their peak capability.

    So you saying my ships and builds are not good,hmmm i am very interrested what can i change or doo better... my paradox can more than 120k dps , if this not enogh...at the end i must my 6 year and all of my gears and traits to garbage ?I dont think so!im ending that discussion, iit doesnt help...you know nothing about me and my builds you saw 2 videos...

    Good day and hny
  • seaofsorrows
    seaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,888 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    It must've been December, and we completed it without major problems. Or do I remember wrong... help me out @seaofsorrows

    You remember correctly, the run we did was a few days before Christmas.. very recently.
    Looking at that video, you might be right. The left bar indeed seemed to move faster while being shot at, despite their progress bars being at equal levels at 0:50.

    Agreed, the left bar definitely progresses too rapidly, I would say that was a bug. I am just going to be brutally honest though, I never noticed because the people I usually do 'Fez' pretty much vape those things before the timer ever becomes a problem.
    However, about that joint operation... I'm sorry to be that blunt, but seeing your BOFF and weapons layout assures me that at least those 2 builds you've displayed in the videos you have linked here are not elite-ready at all. And Korfez really requires every member of the team to be at their peak capability.

    I agree here as well, but judging by the OP's last comment he is not interested in anything constructive or helpful. His response to you was the basic equivalent of 'just shut up,' so I would just let it go at this point. Sorry to be blunt, but it sounds like the only thing the OP really wants out of this thread is to get everyone to agree with him that it's the games fault.

    xchabeex - This is one of the toughest queues in game, if someone says your build is not doing enough for this queue it's not an insult. Most people's builds won't do enough damage to complete this queue, it's totally normal. Even those of us that build for content like this have to rely on one other for advice on how to get the most out of what we have to do this content.

    I agree with you that one of those bars is indeed bugged and that is something worth reporting. I suggest however, that you and your friends take this as a challenge. You know the odds are against you, refine your builds and your strategy, look for ways to improve what you're doing and make it a goal to 'beat the odds' and get it done. If you want any helpful collaboration on your builds then by all means feel free to ask. Just remember that those posting in reply to you are trying to help, there is no need to be defensive or dismissive. The only reason any of us have progressed in this game is help from the rest of the community. That applies to absolutely all of us.

    I still ask my friends in STO for help all the time, @tunebreaker has been one of the biggest helps. Don't dismiss what he has to say, dude knows his stuff and he can help you.
    animated.gif
    Discovery is good, it's you that sucks.
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    I> @coldnapalm said:
    > xchabeex wrote: »
    >
    > So you saying my ships and builds are not good,hmmm i am very interrested what can i change or doo better... my paradox can more than 120k dps , if this not enogh...at the end i must my 6 year and all of my gears and traits to garbage ?I dont think so!im ending that discussion, iit doesnt help...you know nothing about me and my builds you saw 2 videos...
    >
    > Good day and hny
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > 120k in what? ISA? Because from what I am seeing on that paradox...I don't think so. Not unless you spiked DPS twice with science with some REALLY heavy hitters who took out everything else in a sub 1 min run. And are you seriously activating BFAW 1 and 2 to try and shoot down a high def torp?!? Seriously? Abilities that completely tank your accuracy?!?
    >
    > As for that PvP ship...I assume you are going for a speedscort? That's a pretty sad one at the speed I am seeing, My Morrigu I turn into speedcort for PvP by using the tact comp rep engine flys WAY faster and turns better than that ship. Hell even without the comp engine, I can fly and turn about that fast when you activate the rep engine. And the morrigu ain't even an escort. Even in PvP, mixing cannons and beams is a no no. A torp with a TS is OKAY if you are using supercharged weaponry trait to stack that up fast, but you use TS 1 for that...not TS 3. That LTC being used for TS...yeah...big no no. A bit less in PvP...but still that is pretty bad. And it looks like you do at least have some cooldowns reducers...but not enough to keep everything globaled all the time. Also for a PvP ship, I am seeing a distinct lack of immunes. Even on a speedscort, you should have have some.
    >
    > On top of the build issues, there is your piloting skill. It is in fact quite terrible. You have trouble keeping things in your arc. This isn't PvP where at most you are looking at dealing with 160k hulls. You are looking at 10s of millions of points of hull. If you can't keep that nose pointed at the enemies, you are worthless as a front facing attack ship.
    >
    > I don't need to see your entire build. I see enough problems with it from just the two videos. Your gear could be fine...or that could be a mess too. Same for your traits. But from the video alone...yeah me and tune and sea can CLEARLY see you do not have an elite ready ship...or skill. In a fez run, you would literally be dead weight and making things harder for the rest of us.
    >
    > But yes, that torp thing does seem to be bugged when you slow it down. But honestly that isn't an issue for most of us who have elite ready ships and skill. Because we don't activate things that tank our accuracy before attempting to shoot one down. The problem mostly isn't the game...it's you. You are not good enough for this content. Wanna be? You can post your full build, what you have available and what you can spend and maybe we can make you a FEZ build...with even some pointers on how to use it effectively. But if you think you should be good enough just because you played this game for 6 years...yeah...no. You will never get good enough to do this content if you wanna go that route.

    I have many routs behind me, many skill tree, many shiptraits...we have tried everything, im shooting the torpedos becaus the others not doing,i used pvp ship to catch the boss or the torpedos it doesnt,work...wev tried DoT,but after the jump make the boss a sciteam and every debuff is gone.What you in this videos seeing is not other then experimental builds...becaus we have no idee how can be the torpedo destroyed...whatever i think discussion doesnt help, i need solution for this Torp bug and we can make it.
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    > @xchabeex said:
    > I> @coldnapalm said:
    > > xchabeex wrote: »
    > >
    > > So you saying my ships and builds are not good,hmmm i am very interrested what can i change or doo better... my paradox can more than 120k dps , if this not enogh...at the end i must my 6 year and all of my gears and traits to garbage ?I dont think so!im ending that discussion, iit doesnt help...you know nothing about me and my builds you saw 2 videos...
    > >
    > > Good day and hny
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > >
    > > 120k in what? ISA? Because from what I am seeing on that paradox...I don't think so. Not unless you spiked DPS twice with science with some REALLY heavy hitters who took out everything else in a sub 1 min run. And are you seriously activating BFAW 1 and 2 to try and shoot down a high def torp?!? Seriously? Abilities that completely tank your accuracy?!?
    > >
    > > As for that PvP ship...I assume you are going for a speedscort? That's a pretty sad one at the speed I am seeing, My Morrigu I turn into speedcort for PvP by using the tact comp rep engine flys WAY faster and turns better than that ship. Hell even without the comp engine, I can fly and turn about that fast when you activate the rep engine. And the morrigu ain't even an escort. Even in PvP, mixing cannons and beams is a no no. A torp with a TS is OKAY if you are using supercharged weaponry trait to stack that up fast, but you use TS 1 for that...not TS 3. That LTC being used for TS...yeah...big no no. A bit less in PvP...but still that is pretty bad. And it looks like you do at least have some cooldowns reducers...but not enough to keep everything globaled all the time. Also for a PvP ship, I am seeing a distinct lack of immunes. Even on a speedscort, you should have have some.
    > >
    > > On top of the build issues, there is your piloting skill. It is in fact quite terrible. You have trouble keeping things in your arc. This isn't PvP where at most you are looking at dealing with 160k hulls. You are looking at 10s of millions of points of hull. If you can't keep that nose pointed at the enemies, you are worthless as a front facing attack ship.
    > >
    > > I don't need to see your entire build. I see enough problems with it from just the two videos. Your gear could be fine...or that could be a mess too. Same for your traits. But from the video alone...yeah me and tune and sea can CLEARLY see you do not have an elite ready ship...or skill. In a fez run, you would literally be dead weight and making things harder for the rest of us.
    > >
    > > But yes, that torp thing does seem to be bugged when you slow it down. But honestly that isn't an issue for most of us who have elite ready ships and skill. Because we don't activate things that tank our accuracy before attempting to shoot one down. The problem mostly isn't the game...it's you. You are not good enough for this content. Wanna be? You can post your full build, what you have available and what you can spend and maybe we can make you a FEZ build...with even some pointers on how to use it effectively. But if you think you should be good enough just because you played this game for 6 years...yeah...no. You will never get good enough to do this content if you wanna go that route.
    >
    > I have many routs behind me, many skill tree, many shiptraits...we have tried everything, im shooting the torpedos becaus the others not doing,i used pvp ship to catch the boss or the torpedos it doesnt,work...wev tried DoT,but after the jump make the boss a sciteam and every debuff is gone.What you in this videos seeing is not other then experimental builds...becaus we have no idee how can be the torpedo destroyed...whatever i think discussion doesnt help, i need solution for this Torp bug and we can make it.

    > @coldnapalm said:
    > xchabeex wrote: »
    >
    > I have many routs behind me, many skill tree, many shiptraits...we have tried everything, im shooting the torpedos becaus the others not doing,i used pvp ship to catch the boss or the torpedos it doesnt,work...wev tried DoT,but after the jump make the boss a sciteam and every debuff is gone.What you in this videos seeing is not other then experimental builds...becaus we have no idee how can be the torpedo destroyed...whatever i think discussion doesnt help, i need solution for this Torp bug and we can make it.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > If that first ship is what you thought would work...you literally do not understand this game...at all. And really from what I am seeing of the other players...they are not much better than you. Some of them seem to at least have decent DPS...but for FEZ, you need more than DPS unless you are pulling Fel or hellspawny numbers...and they pull those numbers because they do more than DPS. They understand how to fly their ships for best usage. You guys in the first video...yeah not so much. You have people not following the dread OR the torps. They are a waste of space at that point in that fight. You need to get better...but you also need better team mates as well.
    >
    > As for how to deal with the torp...don't bloody use AOE effects which drop your accuracy. Have a set up where ALL your weapons can be buffed (with just ONE buff) and fired at it with ALL your weapons buffed at ONCE. That means BO for beams and CRF for cannons. For the love of all that is good and holy do not use BFAW 1.
    >
    > As for discussion not helping...I literally gave you a metric ton of advice on what you are doing wrong and offered to help. And Sea and tune would also be willing to help I am sure. If you are completely unwilling to listen to people who have done this mission however...yeah discussion will not help. But that is because of YOU. So once again, this issue comes down to the problem being YOU.
    Just one thing and i leave this useless "u r the problem" discussion
    Ok why i bfaw1 and crf?One trait preferential targeting
    Thank you for the "help".Good bye!
  • foxman00
    foxman00 Member Posts: 1,326 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    xchabeex wrote: »
    Ok why i bfaw1 and crf?One trait preferential targeting
    Thank you for the "help".Good bye!

    Even if you are attempting to make use of this trap of a trait, you are doing it WRONG. You should be slotting the highest CRF instead of using CRF 1 since that trait massively boost things under CRF. You only have 4 weapons boosted by CRF...most of which you make VERY little use of as the three in the front you can't keep on target to be of any use. You can keep thinking that your build isn't terrible all you like and think you actually know what you are doing...but seriously...you don't. You are right now being the poster boy for the Dunning Kruger effect. But considering both me and tune attempted to help you and your reply is you are right and the people who actually did this content has no idea what the hell we are talking about...have fun failing.

    Hmmm, I am seeing what you are saying cold. Also, i am wondering why he has his engine power set to such a high base power
    kXx65VK.jpg
  • where2r1
    where2r1 Member Posts: 6,054 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    This is turning into a rather interesting thread. Thanks, guys, quite informative... if OP is no longer reading, I am over here.

    Though being well past midnight here....I will have to revisit after I get some sleep.
    "Spend your life doing strange things with weird people." -- UNK

    “Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn.” -- Benjamin Franklin
  • seaofsorrows
    seaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,888 Arc User
    xchabeex wrote: »
    Thank you for the "help".Good bye!

    Again, I urge you to put everything aside and consider the advice given.

    While it's obvious that there is indeed an issue with the timers, don't let that distract from the overall issue which is that you can be doing this mission better.

    This is not a slam on you, again.. there is nothing wrong with collaborating with other players and taking advice, it's how every one of us has learned. You may not like the way Napalm has said what he's said.. but honestly.. every word of advice he's given has been dead on.

    If you put everything aside and consider the advice given, you'll find that you have an easier time with this mission. If you have specific questions, I urge you to ask. I think you'll find that around here if you come in with the perspective that you could do better and ask for help, you'll find people to be quite civil and helpful.

    If you come into the discussion assuming you're right and the game is simply broken, you'll encounter considerably more resistance. The initial tone of your request often dictates the tone of the reply. If you want assistance and ask for it.. I think you'll find there is plenty to be had.

    Best of luck to you going forward.
    animated.gif
    Discovery is good, it's you that sucks.
  • felisean
    felisean Member Posts: 688 Arc User
    the build is just not rdy for that elite content from what it looks like so yea. totaly a problem from the game ;)
  • spiritborn
    spiritborn Member Posts: 3,574 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    felisean wrote: »
    the build is just not rdy for that elite content from what it looks like so yea. totaly a problem from the game ;)

    To be fair, there is a MINOR bug with the timer it seems. And a lot of the OP's problem isn't even a build issue, it's a skill issue. Even giving him an elite ready build would not be enough from what I am seeing.
    I would say "build" is part of the whole skill thing, after all each build has its own pros and cons that need to be taken into account to use it effectly, that said I think the main problem here is that of attitude rather then playstyle.

    The OP seems unable to even consider the possibility that he might be the one doing things wrong instead of people
    trying to give advice.

    Now Coldnapalm you can be blunt to point of being rude sometimes, but from what I've seen you know what you're talking about and what you say should be taken into consideration even if it's not said in the most polite manner possible.
  • reyan01
    reyan01 Member Posts: 15,510 Arc User
    To be honest, I don't go near Korfez.

    Why? Because my best ship/build (my Sci Torpedo Boat Rhode Island) peaked at somewhere around 53k DPS. I don't perform at a level that would benefit a pre-made team in Korfez, and it's a guaranteed fail for a PuG.

    And therein lies the point; I KNOW this is the case. No real shame in admitting that I'm an 'Advanced' content player. I mean, I'd TRY in Korfez, but I know my limits and suspect that I'd spend most of an instance of Korfez being a warp-core breach!
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    edited January 2019
    spiritborn wrote: »
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    felisean wrote: »
    the build is just not rdy for that elite content from what it looks like so yea. totaly a problem from the game ;)

    To be fair, there is a MINOR bug with the timer it seems. And a lot of the OP's problem isn't even a build issue, it's a skill issue. Even giving him an elite ready build would not be enough from what I am seeing.
    I would say "build" is part of the whole skill thing, after all each build has its own pros and cons that need to be taken into account to use it effectly, that said I think the main problem here is that of attitude rather then playstyle.

    The OP seems unable to even consider the possibility that he might be the one doing things wrong instead of people
    trying to give advice.

    Now Coldnapalm you can be blunt to point of being rude sometimes, but from what I've seen you know what you're talking about and what you say should be taken into consideration even if it's not said in the most polite manner possible.

    Last Words...
    I -We know, something must changed in our builds, but if we dont try it, we will never find out, how can we beat the boss. I hate arrogant people as like now coldnapalm behaved. I dont think so, he has from hes birth, every "skill" and "trait". But im leave it alone. I admit, if im failing or know it something wrong.

    Point is the Torpedo has a bug,that's what I wanted to hear, nothing else...

    We will try it until we win, if that take some time...hmmm then be it...
    Thank you for the constructive answers! Good game for every one!

    Ohh and dont let the Dogs to chew the bons... :smile:
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    > @foxman00 said:
    > coldnapalm wrote: »
    >
    > So...you brought a PvP ship for the hardest PvE content there is and surprised that you are getting your TRIBBLE handed to you? Because it can't be stated enough that PvP and PvE are VERY different in this game.
    >
    > As for you claims of faster timers on those torps...I'm not seeing it in your video. It seems to be going at a steady pace to be.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree with Cold here. Additionally, it looks like your team did not focus on the torpedoes much. That is a recipe for disaster. When those torpedoes launch, all ships should straight away focus fire. Plus, several members of your team stayed fighting the mobs when the dreadnought jumped.
    >
    > Even one of your teammates said he would shoot the torpedoes at the end, but i barely saw him doing so (though, that might be because you were zipping along too fast). Additionally, your zipping had you several times passing your weapons arc during attack runs, meaning most of your offensive capability was wasted when you needed it most.
    >
    > I did not see any speed up of the torpedoes timers, in what you described.

    Ok then if i try with pve ship i cant hit it!I can TRIBBLE.my dps if i doesnt hit it!!!See a bit more Attention, the torpedo what im shooting on the video is launched in the same time with the other one,then how it is possible that the timer by torpedo 2 is not so far as the 1?Explain me that!Normali(on this video have a foreign team) the team has specialized ships such as Torp-Exotic build, intel-Sci-Debuff, Tank, and the pvp ship for fast hit and run in the Boss, becaus if she damaged enogh fast,then cant launch the torpedos.I know this map, my team is OP, we doesnt have a chance againts the torpedos in this state
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    > @foxman00 said:
    > coldnapalm wrote: »
    >
    > So...you brought a PvP ship for the hardest PvE content there is and surprised that you are getting your TRIBBLE handed to you? Because it can't be stated enough that PvP and PvE are VERY different in this game.
    >
    > As for you claims of faster timers on those torps...I'm not seeing it in your video. It seems to be going at a steady pace to be.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree with Cold here. Additionally, it looks like your team did not focus on the torpedoes much. That is a recipe for disaster. When those torpedoes launch, all ships should straight away focus fire. Plus, several members of your team stayed fighting the mobs when the dreadnought jumped.
    >
    > Even one of your teammates said he would shoot the torpedoes at the end, but i barely saw him doing so (though, that might be because you were zipping along too fast). Additionally, your zipping had you several times passing your weapons arc during attack runs, meaning most of your offensive capability was wasted when you needed it most.
    >
    > I did not see any speed up of the torpedoes timers, in what you described.

    Ok then if i try with pve ship i cant hit it!I can TRIBBLE.my dps if i doesnt hit it!!!See a bit more Attention, the torpedo what im shooting on the video is launched in the same time with the other one,then how it is possible that the timer by torpedo 2 is not so far as the 1?Explain me that!Normali the team has specialized ships such as Torp-Exotic build, intel-Sci-Debuff, Tank, and the pvp ship for fast hit and run in the Boss, becaus if she damaged enigh fast,then cant launch the torpedos.I know this map, my team is OP, we doesnt have a chance againts the torpedos in this state
  • xchabeex
    xchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    > @foxman00 said:
    > coldnapalm wrote: »
    >
    > So...you brought a PvP ship for the hardest PvE content there is and surprised that you are getting your TRIBBLE handed to you? Because it can't be stated enough that PvP and PvE are VERY different in this game.
    >
    > As for you claims of faster timers on those torps...I'm not seeing it in your video. It seems to be going at a steady pace to be.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree with Cold here. Additionally, it looks like your team did not focus on the torpedoes much. That is a recipe for disaster. When those torpedoes launch, all ships should straight away focus fire. Plus, several members of your team stayed fighting the mobs when the dreadnought jumped.
    >
    > Even one of your teammates said he would shoot the torpedoes at the end, but i barely saw him doing so (though, that might be because you were zipping along too fast). Additionally, your zipping had you several times passing your weapons arc during attack runs, meaning most of your offensive capability was wasted when you needed it most.
    >
    > I did not see any speed up of the torpedoes timers, in what you described.

    Ok then if i try with pve ship i cant hit it!I can TRIBBLE.my dps if i doesnt hit it!!!See a bit more Attention, the torpedo what im shooting on the video is launched in the same time with the other one,then how it is possible that the timer by torpedo 2 is not so far as the 1?Explain me that!Normali the team has specialized ships such as Torp-Exotic build, intel-Sci-Debuff, Tank, and the pvp ship for fast hit and run in the Boss, becaus if she damaged enigh fast,then cant launch the torpedos.I know this map, my team is OP, we doesnt have a chance againts the torpedos in this state