Battle of Korfez - Cheat or Bug InGame?

2»

Comments

• Options
    xchabeexxchabeex Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    > @foxman00 said:
    > coldnapalm wrote: »
    >
    > So...you brought a PvP ship for the hardest PvE content there is and surprised that you are getting your TRIBBLE handed to you? Because it can't be stated enough that PvP and PvE are VERY different in this game.
    >
    > As for you claims of faster timers on those torps...I'm not seeing it in your video. It seems to be going at a steady pace to be.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree with Cold here. Additionally, it looks like your team did not focus on the torpedoes much. That is a recipe for disaster. When those torpedoes launch, all ships should straight away focus fire. Plus, several members of your team stayed fighting the mobs when the dreadnought jumped.
    >
    > Even one of your teammates said he would shoot the torpedoes at the end, but i barely saw him doing so (though, that might be because you were zipping along too fast). Additionally, your zipping had you several times passing your weapons arc during attack runs, meaning most of your offensive capability was wasted when you needed it most.
    >
    > I did not see any speed up of the torpedoes timers, in what you described.

Ok then if i try with pve ship i cant hit it!I can TRIBBLE.my dps if i doesnt hit it!!!See a bit more Attention, the torpedo what im shooting on the video is launched in the same time with the other one,then how it is possible that the timer by torpedo 2 is not so far as the 1?Explain me that!Normali the team has specialized ships such as Torp-Exotic build, intel-Sci-Debuff, Tank, and the pvp ship for fast hit and run in the Boss, becaus if she damaged enigh fast,then cant launch the torpedos.I know this map, my team is OP, we doesnt have a chance againts the torpedos in this state
  • Options
    > @foxman00 said:
    >
    > So...you brought a PvP ship for the hardest PvE content there is and surprised that you are getting your TRIBBLE handed to you? Because it can't be stated enough that PvP and PvE are VERY different in this game.
    >
    > As for you claims of faster timers on those torps...I'm not seeing it in your video. It seems to be going at a steady pace to be.
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > I agree with Cold here. Additionally, it looks like your team did not focus on the torpedoes much. That is a recipe for disaster. When those torpedoes launch, all ships should straight away focus fire. Plus, several members of your team stayed fighting the mobs when the dreadnought jumped.
    >
    > Even one of your teammates said he would shoot the torpedoes at the end, but i barely saw him doing so (though, that might be because you were zipping along too fast). Additionally, your zipping had you several times passing your weapons arc during attack runs, meaning most of your offensive capability was wasted when you needed it most.
    >

Ok then if i try with pve ship i cant hit it!I can TRIBBLE.my dps if i doesnt hit it!!!See a bit more Attention, the torpedo what im shooting on the video is launched in the same time with the other one,then how it is possible that the timer by torpedo 2 is not so far as the 1?Explain me that!Normali(on this video have a foreign team) the team has specialized ships such as Torp-Exotic build, intel-Sci-Debuff, Tank, and the pvp ship for fast hit and run in the Boss, becaus if she damaged enogh fast,then cant launch the torpedos.I know this map, my team is OP, we doesnt have a chance againts the torpedos in this state
  • Options
    > @foxman00 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

Ok then if i try with pve ship i cant hit it!I can TRIBBLE.my dps if i doesnt hit it!!!See a bit more Attention, the torpedo what im shooting on the video is launched in the same time with the other one,then how it is possible that the timer by torpedo 2 is not so far as the 1?Explain me that!Normali the team has specialized ships such as Torp-Exotic build, intel-Sci-Debuff, Tank, and the pvp ship for fast hit and run in the Boss, becaus if she damaged enigh fast,then cant launch the torpedos.I know this map, my team is OP, we doesnt have a chance againts the torpedos in this state
  • Options
    > @foxman00 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

• Options
    > @foxman00 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >

• Options
    > @foxman00 said:
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >
    >