test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Return Elite Starter Pack to C-Store

juniormint10juniormint10 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
A few people in my fleet recommended getting the Elite Starter Pack as it contains some very good items including an EC cap increase. It used to be under the SERVICES tab for 1,500 Zen, but it's no longer there.

Could you please return it to the C-Store? If it's still there, point out the tab it's under. Pretty sure I've looked through all the tabs and wasn't able to find it.

Many believe it's a bug that came with the new patch as it's supposed to be there.

Comments

• darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    @juniormint10 I moved this to the PC bug reports area as this deals with a bug and not actually them outright removing something. can you post some screenshots below of your services tab showing that the elite starter pack is not there?
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • wotertoolwotertool Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    I have the same Problem. I was looking for it yesterday and could not find it at all.

Here is my services tab:

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-36245531/screenshot_2018-11-11-13-03-33.jpg.html

https://www.pic-upload.de/view-36245530/screenshot_2018-11-11-13-03-38.jpg.html
  • arionisaarionisa Member Posts: 1,421 Arc User
    No screenshots but I checked my account and the starter pack reclaim is there, just like it should be. Logged into my wife's f2p account and the Elite starter pack is definitely nowhere to be found. I checked every tab, not just services and it is MIA.
    LTS and loving it.
    Ariotex.png
  • gaevsmangaevsman Member Posts: 3,190 Arc User
    I can confirm, there is no Elite Starter pack now
    The forces of darkness are upon us!
  • juniormint10juniormint10 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    can you post some screenshots below of your services tab showing that the elite starter pack is not there?

I tried to take a screenshot, but it just shows a close-up of my character's face.
    No screenshots but I checked my account and the starter pack reclaim is there, just like it should be.

Yes, another fleet member also had the starter pack reclaim. But, if you haven't bought it before, it's not available under any tab.
  • darkbladejkdarkbladejk Member Posts: 3,698 Community Moderator
    If you use the command /screenshot_ui_jpg then it will take the screenshot and include the ui and cstore with it. Otherwise if you need to whip out a cell phone and post crappy cell phone quality photos, as long as it shows the Elite Starter Pack is missing.
    "Someone once told me that time was a predator that stalked us all our lives. I rather believe that time is a companion who goes with us on the journey and reminds us to cherish every moment, because it will never come again." - Jean Luc Picard in Star Trek Generations

Star Trek Online volunteer Community Moderator
  • doctorstegidoctorstegi Member Posts: 1,181 Arc User
    Maybe, i won't get my hopes up they are fixing it so that all people can purchase it. Cause if you are maxed out on Characters you are unable to purchase that pack. However that's a huge maybe.
    C-Store Inc. is still looking for active members on the fed side. If you don't have a fleet feel free to contact me in game @stegi.
  • inferiorityinferiority Member Posts: 3,933 Arc User
    Just to confirm what everyone else has found:
    > "Elite Starter Pack Reclaim" is in the Services section of the Store, if you already bought the main pack.
    > "Elite Starter Pack" is nowhere to be found, along with several of the 'promotional' items that used to be in the Promotional section. (e.g. Type 7 Shuttle)

Suggestion:
    Return the "Elite Starter Pack" to the Starter Pack section of the store, and move the Reclaim pack there as well.
    - - - - I n f e r i o r i t y - C o m p l e x - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
    Everyone has a better name and Youtube Channel than me...  :/
  • chrian#9670 chrian Member Posts: 622 Cryptic Developer
    Hello everyone, thank you for reporting this issue. I have filed it to the correct team to fix.
  • juniormint10juniormint10 Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Thank you chrian. I have now received word from support that they are aware of the issue and are working on it.
  • garaks31garaks31 Member Posts: 2,845 Arc User
    Maybe, i won't get my hopes up they are fixing it so that all people can purchase it. Cause if you are maxed out on Characters you are unable to purchase that pack. However that's a huge maybe.

don't think max char limit is the issue. since elite packs intro. we got jem and aod char upgrades but none acc bank upgrades!! i believe maxed acc banked ,acc's and/or maxed chars banks/invntrs (on 1 or some chars ) is the issue ...
  • iamynaughtiamynaught Member Posts: 1,285 Arc User
    garaks31 wrote: »

don't think max char limit is the issue. since elite packs intro. we got jem and aod char upgrades but none acc bank upgrades!! i believe maxed acc banked ,acc's and/or maxed chars banks/invntrs (on 1 or some chars ) is the issue ...

It's the character slot limit that is keeping me from buying the Elite Starter Pack. The only thing I have maxed out on my account is the number of character slots, nothing else is even close to being near the cap let alone at it.

And now that the pack is back in the CStore, I see I still cannot purchase it. I was really hoping that they finally fixed it so that those of us at the character limit could buy it, but still no joy. I guess they don't want my money.

*shrug*
    Hello. My name is iamynaught and I am an altaholic.

Losing faith in humanity, one person at a time.
  • sthe91sthe91 Member Posts: 5,406 Arc User
    edited November 2018
    iamynaught wrote: »

It's the character slot limit that is keeping me from buying the Elite Starter Pack. The only thing I have maxed out on my account is the number of character slots, nothing else is even close to being near the cap let alone at it.

And now that the pack is back in the CStore, I see I still cannot purchase it. I was really hoping that they finally fixed it so that those of us at the character limit could buy it, but still no joy. I guess they don't want my money.

*shrug*

Just explain the issue to the ones involved in such matters and they will work on a fix, however long that takes. Thanks. :)@ambassadorkael#6946 @chrian#9670 A word please? Thanks. :)
    Where there is a Will, there is a Way.
    sthe91 wrote: »
    iamynaught wrote: »

*shrug*

Just explain the issue to the ones involved in such matters and they will work on a fix, however long that takes. Thanks. :)@ambassadorkael#6946 @chrian#9670 A word please? Thanks. :)

Oh yeah, I've been in contact with Customer Support since day one. They are aware of the issue. No idea if they will ever fix it. I just keep bringing it up as much as possible in the hope that it stays fresh in the Devs minds as much as possible and gets fixed.

So, once again, the Elite Starter Pack has been removed from the CStore.

Only this time, it has seemingly been replaced with a new pack, the Elite Services Starter Pack. At first I thought that this was the Devs solution for those of us unable to purchase the ESP due to being maxed out on character slots. I almost bought it, until I read the description for the new ESSP and found out it is a single character unlock. Pass.

Please return the Elite Starter Pack to the CStore and fix it so players maxed out on character slots can purchase it. If this isn't an option, then make the new Elite Services Starter Pack an account unlock, even if you have to increase the price of the pack to the level of what the original ESP was.

• graptorgraptor Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    Yeah... now I kinda wish I hadn't bought zen for the first time in years to buy ships with. Looks like that'll be my last purchase for a good long while... again.
  • painstick#2520 painstick Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Is there any sort of update on when or even if the Elite Starter Pack might be put back in the CStore?

I recently came back after being gone for a while. I'd heard about this pack and I wanted to buy it for my account, but I couldn't find it in the CStore. So I began searching the forums and have run across a few threads similar to this one with folks wondering about the Elite Starter Pack.

I hope this is simply a bug and not to mean that the pack is gone and will never return.

@ambassadorkael#6946 @chrian#9670 @engineerb4#4806