Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,244 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    OoC: Sorry for being gone a couple days... everytime I thi k things finally are calming down everything picks back up again...

OOC: No problem man. Been there.
    Johanna: Bleh! *she sticks her tongue out playfully then coughs* As if I need to get out of losing to you.

Mila *teasing*: Well of course you do! Otherwise I'd have kicked your **** across the ship! *She laughs and hands Johanna a glass of water.* When do they think you'll be able to go back to your quarters?

Johanna: I'm not sure. I haven't spoken to anyone about it since you got those two locked up. *She drinks the water slowly and relaxes*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    logang19 wrote: »
    Ooc: basically running things since malick was killed. Think of him as a cross between like shredder and Ra al ghul

OOC: Well, if you can come up with a good reason for him to be in Pegasus and have dealings with DIS...
  • Options
    OoC: Sorry for being gone a couple days... everytime I thi k things finally are calming down everything picks back up again...

OOC: No problem man. Been there.
    Johanna: Bleh! *she sticks her tongue out playfully then coughs* As if I need to get out of losing to you.

Mila *teasing*: Well of course you do! Otherwise I'd have kicked your **** across the ship! *She laughs and hands Johanna a glass of water.* When do they think you'll be able to go back to your quarters?

Johanna: I'm not sure. I haven't spoken to anyone about it since you got those two locked up. *She drinks the water slowly and relaxes*

Mila: Anything you wanna talk about?
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Ooc: hm I’ll have to think of something.

Meanwhile the Cairo and the new help start pushing back the undine. Towards the end of the battle another federation task force arrives helping to quickly end the battle.

Janeway: all ships stand down repair teams report to any and all requested areas. Please ask Capt.Berth to come aboard. I’d like to speak with him.

Ensign: aye sir.

A few moments later

Berth: greetings admiral.

Janeway: hello. Please come with me to my office.

They step through the doors as Janeway motions to a chair.

Berth: I suppose your wondering why we are here and how we where close by.

Janeway: the thought had crossed my mind.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
  • Options
    Johanna: Um... maybe... *she looks nervous*
  • Options
  • Options
    Berth: we had been in the area helping the breen prep to deal with undine attacks. A small group attacked us that’s when we picked up the attack goin on here. We set course and alerted the closest federation ship as well.

Janeway: well I’m glad you came when you did. Otherwise I don’t think we would be talking right now.

Ooc: I’m thinking of bringing the Borg back some more.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
  • Options
    Ooc: yeah with working two jobs again in hit or miss will try to at get on and post once a day though.

Janeway: well you are welcome to remain here as long as you would like.

Berth: thank you admiral. We will stay in the area and help with repairs before we head back out. I've already sent the Breen back.

Janeway: well your men are welcome to use any of the facilities here as well

Berth gets up as they get ready to leave

Janeway: and again thank you for you help captain

Berth nods as he heads for the door

Berth: just doing my job admiral.
  • Options
    OoC: I'm considering applying for disability since my job is stressing me out so much.

Johanna: I... like you... a lot. like. I've had a crush on you.
  • Options
    OoC: I'm considering applying for disability since my job is stressing me out so much.

Mila: ...Okay...

I'm not...really sure how to respond to that...
  • Options

Johanna: I shouldn't have said anything... I just... felt like getting it off my chest since I almost died and you almost died on your mission and I don't know... *she sighs and looks away*
  • Options

Johanna: I shouldn't have said anything... I just... felt like getting it off my chest since I almost died and you almost died on your mission and I don't know... *she sighs and looks away*

Mila: No, Jo...

*Sighs.*

I just don't know right now. I didn't exactly end my last relationship on the best of terms, and...

*Johanna can tell be her expression she's still thinking about Cassi.*
  • Options
    Johanna: I know it's a bad time to bring this up... I'm sorry... *she looks at Mila apologetically*
  • Options
    Johanna: I know it's a bad time to bring this up... I'm sorry... *she looks at Mila apologetically*

Mila: It's okay...

Can I get you anything?

*Meanwhile, Tora Ziyal. Tara rings the doorchime to Emma and M Samana's Quarters.*
  • Options
    As Berth leaves Janeway sits down again.

Janeway: coffee black.

He picks up the cup as he takes a long slow drink. Things had been crazy and now for the moment he was going to take the peace and quite he had.
  • Options
    OOC: Quiet again. Think I might do something with Satin and/or Karlie while I'm waiting.
  • Options
    Ooc: yeah I'm hoping Allen pops back so I can move a few things along but looks like j may need to do something while I'm waiting.
  • Options
    OOC: It wouldn't be so frustrating if he didn't start major plotlines every time he came back and then go AWOL in the middle of them, lol.

*Dalos Alpha Prime. Karlie and Satin are sparring in their local gym. They're taking it easy, but are pretty closely matched, with the two getting into fairly aggressive lock-ups, indecisive grapples and light slugging matches. When Karlie blocks a punch from Satin and throws her own, Satin catches it and pulls her into a lock-up, the two grunting as they struggle.*

Karlie *struggling*: You're doing pretty good. For once.

Satin *struggling*: Bite me.

*The two smirk competitively before shoving each other off. They start circling in stances.*

Karlie: Okay, how about we stop playing now?

Satin: You wanna go?

Karlie: Depends. *She smirks at Satin, dropping her hands to her side tauntingly.* Think you can take me?

*She gets a swift, but light, haymaker in response, knocking her back a short distance. Satin has her guard up and is watching her carefully, smiling.*

Satin: Let's go.
  • Options

Can I get you anything?

*Meanwhile, Tora Ziyal. Tara rings the doorchime to Emma and M Samana's Quarters.*

Johanna: Yeah. Um... I guess some chocolate milk? *She looks embarrassed and feels awkward*

OoC: Sorry was celebrating my birthday yesterday
  • Options
    Ooc: happy late birthday! I have mine next week. Agreed Ryan very much agreed.

RNI facility
    Osman walks into her office and sets down a padd as she takes a long drink of coffee

Atlas: ma'am I have all the sector reports ready for you.

Osman: anything I need to know about now.

Atlas: undine activity has spiked in the last few weeks
  • Options

Can I get you anything?

Johanna: Yeah. Um... I guess some chocolate milk? *She looks embarrassed and feels awkward*

OoC: Sorry was celebrating my birthday yesterday

OOC: Happy Birthday!

*Mila gets the drink for her.*

Anything on the second part?
  • Options
    Osman takes the padd and sets it down.

Osman: would it be to much to ask for a little peace and quite in the galaxy.

Atlas: at this point yes. Also Coulson would like to speak with you soon.

Osman: wonderful well first I need to meet our contact in the lower levels of society. He said he has some information I will want to know.

Atlas: I'll be standing by should you need me
  • Options
    On a back water and mostly unexplored world

Kal: tell me you about have.

Valka: oh relax keep them off my a few more minutes and I'll have it out my love.

Kal sighs as he fires another volley at the people attackin them using his duel speciliazed pistols.

Kal: we better be making a fortune for how this is going.

Valka: oh you enjoy this and you know.

Kal: I'm not as young as I used to be.

He dodges a spear as he fires a micro torpedo from his gauntlet

Valka: love you where never young let's start there. Ok got it

She takes the artifact as they beam away
  • Options
    OOC: It wouldn't be so frustrating if he didn't start major plotlines every time he came back and then go AWOL in the middle of them, lol.

*Dalos Alpha Prime. Karlie and Satin are sparring in their local gym. They're taking it easy, but are pretty closely matched, with the two getting into fairly aggressive lock-ups, indecisive grapples and light slugging matches. When Karlie blocks a punch from Satin and throws her own, Satin catches it and pulls her into a lock-up, the two grunting as they struggle.*

Karlie *struggling*: You're doing pretty good. For once.

Satin *struggling*: Bite me.

*The two smirk competitively before shoving each other off. They start circling in stances.*

Karlie: Okay, how about we stop playing now?

Satin: You wanna go?

Karlie: Depends. *She smirks at Satin, dropping her hands to her side tauntingly.* Think you can take me?

*She gets a swift, but light, haymaker in response, knocking her back a short distance. Satin has her guard up and is watching her carefully, smiling.*

Satin: Let's go.

*After a few minutes, the two have each other locked against a corner, grappling fiercely. Satin's clearly taken a few strikes, with a mix of small cuts and bruises, while Karlie has some bruising where Satin's been grappling her.*

Karlie *struggling*: You wanna give up yet?

Satin *struggling*: You're the one who wanted a real fight...

*The two grunt as they struggle a bit more, before Karlie tries to hit Satin with a hook. Satin blocks it and tries to trip her down, Karlie quickly slipping her leg clear and kneeing her. This gives Karlie a chance to pin Satin against the turnbuckle, punching her a couple of times before tossing her to the mats.

Both are panting heavily. After a moment, Karlie walks over and holds a hand out to Satin.*

Karlie *panting*: Good fight...

Satin *panting*: I nearly had you...

Karlie *panting*: Yeah...for about a second... *Smiles as she helps Satin up.*

Satin *panting*: You want another bout...?

Karlie *panting*: Maybe when I'm not so frickin' sore...

*1 hour later. Satin arrives at hers and Kara's home, Kara in her uniform (minus the service jacket) in the kitchen area.*

Kara: You're home late.

Satin *tired*: Sparred with Karlie...

*Satin lies down on the sofa. She and Karlie treated each other's injuries, but were still exhausted. Kara smiles and brings over a glass of water.*

Thanks...

Kara: So, who won? *She sits down next to her.*

Satin *tired*: Winning isn't really important...

Kara: Beat you that bad, huh?

Satin *tired*: I almost had her! She just dodged that takedown!

Kara: You'll get her next time, Sat'. You just need to keep practising.

Satin *tired*: Yeah, yeah...

Maybe I need a little training? *She gives Kara a look.*

Kara: ...We'll see.
  • Options
    edited October 2018
    OoC: It was my birthday yesterday and it wasn't a good one. Sorry. Thank you for the happy birthday by the way ryan and logan. I had to celebrate it in sunday but the actual day was yesterday.
  • Options
    M Samana: hello? *she answers the door and looks confused*

Johanna: Thank you... so what will happen now?
  • Options
    > @westx211 said:
    > OoC: It was my birthday yesterday and it wasn't a good one. Sorry. Thank you for the happy birthday by the way ryan and logan. I had to celebrate it in sunday but the actual day was yesterday.

Ooc: sorry to hear it wasn't a good one man.
  • Options
    Once the pair is back on their ship

Kal: this relic better be worth all the trouble that was

Valka: only about 20 million credits

Kal: I guess it was worth it then

He gives her a smile as they sit down.