test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Jem Hadar with Fed alignment not being able to do most or all of the fed missions.

ares523#1432 ares523 Member Posts: 18 Arc User
So yea this I believe you get access to the kdf and fed episode arcs after completing the Gamma Quadrant arc while aligned to fed or kdf or when u choose the kdf or fed side but the problem im having is that Jems allied to the fed side cannot do most of the fed missions except for sphere of Influence.

Comments

• Options
    litchy74litchy74 Member Posts: 417 Arc User
    Got the same problem here, Fed Jemmy lvl 65+ completed all the new missions, got access and completed azura rescue now other bug out, following mission cant access p'jem, next mission cant access lackey system.

Lost interest now big roll out with game stopping bugs, back in a week to see if its sorted.
    Where ever you go, there you are.......

Join The Space Invaders,..... Federation and KDF fleets.
  • Options
    agreed. They should start sorting this out.
  • Options
    eristhevortaeristhevorta Member Posts: 1,049 Bug Hunter
    If it was just the missions, but specialization points are also bugged right now, and that is a major showstopper for Gamma Recruits. :(
    "Everything about the Jham'Hadar is lethal!" - Eris
    Original Join Date: January 30th, 2010
  • Options
    a very interesting point yea they should fix the specialization points too along with the fed aligned jem hadar missions bug too.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,049 Community Moderator
    Currently unable to even start or proceed:
    • Diplomatic Orders (can pick up the Ambassador, but unable to proceed to P'Jem)
    • Hide and Seek (unable to start due to missing entry point)
    • Stop the Signal (unable to start due to missing entry point)

Best I got so far on details. Was able to skip these until I found one I actually COULD do.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    rndfluctuation#1470 rndfluctuation Member Posts: 813 Arc User
    edited June 2018
    If it was just the missions, but specialization points are also bugged right now, and that is a major showstopper for Gamma Recruits. :(

Put spec points in a totally non filled (and just in case, for later, also a 30 points') spec

(a new 15 points' spec would count for the 15, but unsure it will help you at all on your way to 30 etc. There is an issue with a half filled one though, as you probably saw.)
  • Options
    vormarionvormarion Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    I have a couple Kobali / Delta Rising missions that will not resolve or give me a button to complete the mission as well... and this is a new Fed aligned Cardassian toon. I think its game wide and not just Gamma recruit toons.

There were also a two or so issues in "What lies beneath" missions that I had to just skip because they did not resolve.
  • Options
    Yea. I had the exact same issue with the Diplomatic orders mission picked up the ambassador but cannot proceed to P,Jem