test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Star Trek Beyond Connie refit and 1701-A skins for Heavy Command Cruiser?

lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
I would love to see these skins added to the game for the existing Heavy Command Cruiser. I would pay Zen or Lobi for them as well. Heres some screens ~

Star Trek Beyond refit. Qx3Hs0q.jpg

And the 1701-A Constitution refit. 1deRXcP.jpg

1e3sni150tar.jpg

Comments

• Options
    djf021djf021 Member Posts: 1,379 Arc User
    I've no problem with that.
    C4117709-1498929112732780large.jpg

Don't let them promote you. Don't let them transfer you. Don't let them do anything that takes you off the bridge of that ship, because while you're there... you can make a difference.
    -Captain James T. Kirk
  • Options
    avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    I just can't stand how close the nacelles are.
  • Options
    seriousdaveseriousdave Member Posts: 2,777 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    Is it just me or do the JJ ships get uglier with each movie? Like srsly, each and every one has some weird proportions and angles at the pylons and nacelles.
  • Options
    tyler002tyler002 Member Posts: 1,586 Arc User
    "Beauty is in the eye of the beholder", I suppose.

I don't much care for them, but wouldn't mind them being added so those with poor taste are happy.
    tumblr_p7auh1JPC61qfr6udo4_500.gif
  • Options
    dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
    The A is interesting in that it's saucer looks a lot smaller than the other ones.
  • Options
    alexhurlbutalexhurlbut Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    Okay. So....the first movie and Into Darkness, you can see she has only 3 phaser mounts on each side of the saucer surface. Yet in Beyond you see more than 3 phaser mounts on top and bottom and then A it's back to three phaser mounts?
  • Options
    smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
    It's as ugly as the other JJPrise ships and just as blasphemy non-canon, so Cryptic will.

Well, the A is a bit nicer than the other ones, I'll say that.
    The designer, who also made the Yorktown station, said he wanted to give the A a more TOS feel, while still in the JJ style.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    shadowkoshshadowkosh Member Posts: 1,688 Arc User
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,825 Arc User
    What's the real difference between slight nacelle placement changes and the different deflector?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Odds are we won't get anything from Beyond until the next movie and we get a deal with Paramount again for Kelvin content.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Odds are we won't get anything from Beyond until the next movie and we get a deal with Paramount again for Kelvin content.

Technically the initial refit was seen in Into Darkness
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    hawku001xhawku001x Member Posts: 10,758 Arc User
    The Beyond 1701-A doesn't seem as over-the-top as the previous. It needs more balloon! More!
  • Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    I'd love to see these options as well
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    edited October 2017
    hawku001x wrote: »
    The Beyond 1701-A doesn't seem as over-the-top as the previous. It needs more balloon! More!

From a different angle the rear part of the ship looks absolutely ridiculous.

My preferred variant would use the '09 pylons and secondary hull, post ID refit saucer and neck (TMP neck would be my number 1 choice, but that ain't happening), and 1701-A nacelles with red bussard collectors.
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options

My preferred variant would use the '09 pylons and secondary hull, post ID refit saucer and neck (TMP neck would be my number 1 choice, but that ain't happening), and 1701-A nacelles with red bussard collectors.

I'd take the A, and give it TOS skin and red glowy end caps.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options

Sean%2BHargreaves%2BStar%2BTrek%2BBeyond%2BUSS%2BEnterprise-A%2Bconcept%2Bart%2B5.jpg

That rear section is why I wouldn't do that, though I'd consider taking that secondary hull possibly
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options

Sean%2BHargreaves%2BStar%2BTrek%2BBeyond%2BUSS%2BEnterprise-A%2Bconcept%2Bart%2B5.jpg

That rear section is why I wouldn't do that, though I'd consider taking that secondary hull possibly

That's the concept art. There's some differences when you see it on screen.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    alexhurlbutalexhurlbut Member Posts: 292 Arc User
    Not a comment about the phaser mounts? :/
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    ST:Beyond's 1701-A is the first KT ship design I utterly LOATHE. It's like the designer took every single feature that made the Sovereign elegant and inverted it.

But I support other people paying huge amounts of money towards the support of the game trying to acquire one for their personal amusement.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    edited October 2017
    All the pilot, series, and refit version of the Conni are available so the 09/ID, ID/BEY, and refit of the KT version should also be available.

@crashdragon you've accidentally taken two M&Ms instead of your special pills.
    37525715542_04c2f45b66_o.png
    ​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    captainperkinscaptainperkins Member Posts: 379 Arc User
    The refit Kelvin Connie looks like a Connie with a condom on :D:D:D:D:open_mouth:
  • Options

This is true.
    23705314438_753e5ce65c_o.png
    ​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• Options
    artan42 wrote: »

This is true.
    ​​

Those pylons look just as hideous to me as in the concept art
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Put the Beyond neck on the 09... that would look good. STILL not sold on the 1701-A though.
    And honestly... maybe move the Beyond nacelle struts forward a bit and it might look even better. But that's just me.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »

This is true.
    ​​

Those pylons look just as hideous to me as in the concept art

Personally, I like this. :)
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    and it feels more TOS, with the saucer and engine pods.

Plus this one looks more like it was poured, woven or grown, rather than slapped together by sweat guys with welders.....
    dvZq2Aj.jpg
  • Options
    rattler2 wrote: »
    Put the Beyond neck on the 09... that would look good. STILL not sold on the 1701-A though.
    And honestly... maybe move the Beyond nacelle struts forward a bit and it might look even better. But that's just me.

For the original I'd take the whole ID/BEY version with the 09/ID pylons and move the saucer forward on the neck slightly. I prefer the thinner look of the ID/BEY version except the closeness of the nacelles.

I've yet to be able to form any opinion on the refit. I'd need to see it in motion really.

#TASforSTO

• Options
    kekvinkekvin Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    Worst thing about the jj verse films is this ship. The other classes dnt look so bad. Could see something i like if they add the new parts
  • Options
    kekvin wrote: »
    Worst thing about the jj verse films is this ship. The other classes dnt look so bad. Could see something i like if they add the new parts

It's the interiors of the JJ ships that bugged me....be it the inside of the Kelvin or the Enterprise....which looks like technology went backwords, since even the insides of the NX were seemed to look more advanced and sophisticated than the JJ ships, since they all look like facotories with a few computer screen tossed in. It looked bad when they did that for the original V, looked bad in JJ Trek.
    dvZq2Aj.jpg