test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Updated Constitution and Miranda Options!

Comments

• Options
    lordhavelocklordhavelock Member Posts: 2,248 Arc User
    Finally! FINALLY!!!

I have been waiting to fly a "Motion Picture Enterprise" at end level since I got to end level ~7 years ago! I was lucky enough to get the T6 Connie and I've been flying with TOS skin, and that looks great. Love it! But as much as I enjoy TOS, it'll always be "My Father's Star Trek". The first four movies and TNG are "My Star Trek" with the movies (particularly WoK-VH) being my touchstone for "classic" Trek, and Kirk v Kahn in the Mutara Nebula will always be my favorite epic ship battle, hence my love of the 1701-A (Picard and TNG will always be My "next gen" Trek).

This literally brought a Single Man Tear to my eye...

Thanks!!!

Sadly... my PC just broke on me and I haven't been able to play for days... I have more incentive to get it fixed now... :)

You can find/contact me in game as @PatricianVetinari. Playing STO since Feb 2010.
  • Options
    shaneseifertshaneseifert Member Posts: 59 Arc User
    Totally excited for this, literally the reason I have stuck with STO since beta. IF they come out with an endgame ship for the Cstore. No bloody lock box or gambling of any kind please! Great artwork and finally (maybe?) the STO I have been waiting for! (Though I have loved the game, this has been missing far to long at endgame)
  • Options
    saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,394 Arc User
    iconians wrote: »
    Model updates are always appreciated.

How about updating the KT Connie with the refit versions from Into Darkness and Beyond?

bCPTMH7.jpg

HW4EyHO.jpg​​
    Or at least making the warp thingies open for the current model.
    #TASforSTO
    Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1
  • Options
    alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
    *Sees News Post, gets really excited. Goes to comment in forums. Reads some previous comments*

Lord almighty, seems it's true what some say: "No matter what you do there are those that just will never be happy"

And others that are apparently too sore to read the actual post. The only thing that's pay blocked is the Bozeman skin on the Miranda and that's for the T6 Fleet version and the NX and NX-Refit materials for the T6 Connie. Everything else is available to all levels of the appropriate ship.

Let me say that again: Everything else is available to all levels of the appropriate ship.

Thank you Cryptic for this! You guys went above and beyond!

Your joking right? T1 and T2 ships are only viable for a handful of hours of gameplay. For T6 the overwhelming vast majority of Constitution fans are S.O.L.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
  • Options
    I do think the T6 Light Cruiser that was awarded needs to be kept special in some way. Maybe the TMP and WoK Connies need to be Heavy Cruisers again? *coughs T6*
  • Options
    Your joking right? T1 and T2 ships are only viable for a handful of hours of gameplay. For T6 the overwhelming vast majority of Constitution fans are S.O.L.[/quote]

That's the frustration so far unless its a big surprise which would be awesome!
  • Options
    lexusk19lexusk19 Member Posts: 1,407 Arc User
    And I just made a mess in my panties... Got to excited... <3
    1e3sni150tar.jpg
  • Options
    dirlettiadirlettia Member Posts: 1,632 Arc User
    So the Connie refit is I am assuming to be the Exeter class we have so does that mean we may get a T6 Exeter in the zen store? :nudge::nudge::wink::wink:

Still waiting to be able to use forum titles
  • Options
    antonine3258antonine3258 Member Posts: 2,391 Arc User
    These look really good!
    Fate - protects fools, small children, and ships named Enterprise Will Riker

Member Access Denied Armada!

My forum single-issue of rage: Make the Proton Experimental Weapon go for subsystem targetting!
  • Options
    centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Your joking right? T1 and T2 ships are only viable for a handful of hours of gameplay. For T6 the overwhelming vast majority of Constitution fans are S.O.L.

That's the frustration so far unless its a big surprise which would be awesome!

Look, I would like nothing more than to have a T6 Connie from the Prime Timeline in the C-store. But even if that doesn't happen, it's not going to spoil my enjoyment of these skins and models that they are gifting to us.

And judging by some of the threads I've seen, T1 and T2 ships are good for a lot more than just "a handful of hours."
  • Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    WHOA. Nice job, people. Hopefully this signifies another offering of some T6 version that makes this relevant at endgame.
  • Options
    aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    I did notice it allows me save the Constitution 2267 bridge but when i beam aboard it is still the original default bridge.
  • Options
    awlaforgeawlaforge Member Posts: 235 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Absolutely Beautiful. Sat staring at the screen shots only to find; I get all the visual updates! :D<3:D . Time to start a new Agents of Yesterday character for that Connie.

Not to ask too much but I second (or third or fourth) the VU for the Kelvin connie to Into Darkness/Beyond looks. Its a "would be nice".
  • Options
    irm1963irm1963 Member Posts: 682 Arc User
    Very pretty, TTC's earned his saucer of milk today.

Wonder if there'll be a sudden increase in T1/T2 Challenges soon :)
  • Options
    aoav160aoav160 Member Posts: 443 Arc User
    I forgot to add, take my $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$!
  • Options
    thetaninethetanine Member Posts: 1,367 Arc User
    ... Now if only we can ask the costume department to make "The Cage/Where No Man Has Gone Before" uniforms and Away Team/Excursion jackets for the C-Store? ...

+1 to "The Cage/Where No Man Has Gone Before" uniforms and Away Team/Excursion jackets for the C-Store?
    STAR TREK
    lD8xc9e.png
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I see this is not ingame. As such I will immediately be uninstalling, unsubscribing, and posting angry hatemail directly to Cryptic.
    antares2.jpg

Who here could forget the Antares' unforgettable appearance in 'Favour the Bold'?
    antares-class-screen.jpg
    ​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    Who asked for Cage/WNMHGB Uniforms? Are you crazy? We don't need more 2 Million Dilitium Uniforms added to the Dilitium Store. ;)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    artan42 wrote: »
    Who here could forget the Antares' unforgettable appearance in 'Favour the Bold'?

me, easily; because i don't see anything other than regular mirandas​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    pwemademedothispwemademedothis Member Posts: 86 Arc User
    I haven't the words to describe how happy this announcement makes me! Thank you! I've been waiting for this kind of thing since beta! Thank you!!!
  • Options
    dvonluckdvonluck Member Posts: 48 Arc User
    If you ask my opinion, and you haven't you could please just about everyone with one update lol all you need is 4 things
    1. T6 connie with a console which sets with the Ionized Gas Sensor from exeter (everyone who wants one is happy)
    2. A special 3 piece bonus for those with the t6 temporal Light cruiser (then theyre happy - assuming it came with a console)
    3. A long overdue t6 vorcha (KDF players r happy)
    4. New romulan ship interiors (rom players r happy)
    everyones happy lol, especially you as thatll be alot of $$$ B)
  • Options
    I'm not risking editing a post again so...
    31342077675_0324349721_o.png

Top: 09
    Bottom: End of ID and beginning of BEY

We have the pilot and series versions of the TOS Conni now so we should also get what is essentially the pilot and series version of the KT Conni as well. (You can't see the deflector or impulse engine changes on the side views but they're also different).​​
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

• Options
    darthwoodarthwoo Member Posts: 371 Arc User
    Any chance that the Federation fleet starbase vanity project with the wall of Enterprise could be updated with new images of the remodeled ships? It would appear that every single class of Enterprise has received a proper remodel now (not sure about Sovereign) and so it would just be a one-time thing to correct the trivial but noticeable detail errors as they stand now. Those beam emitters on the forward rim of the saucer on the Connie refit are irksome.
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    Give them the yellow mirror hull markings!
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    T1/T2 Constitution Refits, etc. are all the DPS Gods need at Endgame. :)
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
    dvonluck wrote: »
    If you ask my opinion, and you haven't you could please just about everyone with one update lol all you need is 4 things
    1. T6 connie with a console which sets with the Ionized Gas Sensor from exeter (everyone who wants one is happy)
    2. A special 3 piece bonus for those with the t6 temporal Light cruiser (then theyre happy - assuming it came with a console)
    3. A long overdue t6 vorcha (KDF players r happy)
    4. New romulan ship interiors (rom players r happy)
    everyones happy lol, especially you as thatll be alot of $$$ B)

I have no objections to any of this. And the T6 Connie came with the Ominous Device console so yeah there's a 3-piece bonus possibility there.
  • Options
    artan42 wrote: »

me, easily; because i don't see anything other than regular mirandas

I'm being sarcastic. Not in my request obviously as I've posted a pic of the filming model above the onscreen version.​​

#TASforSTO