test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

[PC] Updated Constitution and Miranda Options!

ambassadorkael#6946 ambassadorkael Member, Administrator Posts: 2,674 Community Manager
Very soon, we'll be bringing updated versions of the Motion Picture Constitution and much requested Miranda options to PC!

Full details here:
https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10546513

Comments

• Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    So I assume we are about to witness the release of the temporal consitution refit (T6) class?
  • Options
    chozoelder2ndchozoelder2nd Member Posts: 440 Arc User
    D1-and-Prog-faint_zps6c14e62a.gif

You win. Take my Zen. Take it all.
    SP9Pu.gif
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    Nice thank you for this hard work to fix the flaws in the Constitutions. Now if only you made the T-6 TOs Constitution as readily available as the butt ugly Kelvin ships you would really make a lot of players happy. Take my money give me a T-6 TOS Enterprise or Klingon D-7 and not in another gamble box. :smiley:
  • Options
    blitzy4blitzy4 Member Posts: 839 Arc User
    Now if I can have one.
    jKixCmJ.jpg
    "..and like children playing after sunset, we were surrounded by darkness." -Ruri Hoshino

• Options
    hfmuddhfmudd Member Posts: 881 Arc User
    *ahem*

SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Thank you.
  • Options
    dana2lovedana2love Member Posts: 32 Arc User
    Amazing! Thanks!
    pmuvj73Aj
  • Options
    thedarkphenoixthedarkphenoix Member Posts: 75 Arc User
    edited June 2017
    Excellent work by Thomas. Glad to see these options now available and looking so... sleek and pretty!!!

Thank you for listening to player feedback. Keep up the great work guys :) and I hope you've started getting paid for these upgrades, instead of doing them in your spare time ;)
    Original wave Lifetimer and Closed Beta tester.
  • Options
    warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    Looks great, thanks!
    XzRTofz.gif
  • Options
    snowwolf#0563 snowwolf Member Posts: 1,018 Arc User
    I love the new models, now I kinda wish the Galaxy Class got an overhaul. Or at least the deflector dish bug got fixed!

Way to go team! These new models are amazing!
  • Options
    vengefuldjinnvengefuldjinn Member Posts: 1,520 Arc User
    THANK YOU !
    tumblr_o2aau3b7nh1rkvl19o1_400.gif

• Options
    theraven2378theraven2378 Member Posts: 5,986 Arc User
    Nice one for the Soyuz parts
    NMXb2ph.png
      "The meaning of victory is not to merely defeat your enemy but to destroy him, to completely eradicate him from living memory, to leave no remnant of his endeavours, to crush utterly his achievement and remove from all record his every trace of existence. From that defeat no enemy can ever recover. That is the meaning of victory."
      -Lord Commander Solar Macharius
    • Options
      dracounguisdracounguis Member Posts: 5,358 Arc User
      edited June 2017
      I'm sure the 0.1% of the playerbase that has the T6 Connie will appreciate the new skins. I guess KDF and Rom players now have new ammo for griping about not getting new ships when you devote this much effort for 0.1% of the players and makes no new income.
    • Options
      smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
      d1Bhlgl.jpg
      dvZq2Aj.jpg
    • Options
      smokebaileysmokebailey Member Posts: 4,664 Arc User
      ~squees at the pilot connie parts~

SQUEEEEEEE!!!!!!!
      dvZq2Aj.jpg
    • Options
      goodscotchgoodscotch Member Posts: 1,680 Arc User
      Is it time for a ST:TMP K'tinga revamp? Wait for it! Wait for it!
      klingon-bridge.jpg

• Options
      zhuguizhugui Member Posts: 21 Arc User
      Yeah, why not release a tier 6 connie people can actually purchase instead of having to buy hundreds of lock box keys in the very faint hope they'll get one?

Oh, and making the rest of the Origin interior accessible for feds would be nice also.
    • Options
      ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,569 Arc User
      Infinity R&D Promotion Pack not a Lockbox is where you find the T6 Constitution.
      'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
      Judge Dan Haywood
      'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
      l don't know.
      l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
      That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
      Lt. Philip J. Minns
    • Options
      alexraptorralexraptorr Member Posts: 1,192 Arc User
      A shame only a miniscule elitist minority will be able to fully appreciate the Constitution model rework.

Still, all that is missing now is a rework of the Excelsior model!
      "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross. But it's not for the timid." - Q
    • Options
      cross821cross821 Member Posts: 185 Arc User
      So you redo a skin for a ship that less then 1% of the player base as? What a waste of time.
    • Options
      chipg7chipg7 Member Posts: 1,577 Arc User
      This. Looks. AWESOME.

Can't wait to see it flying around. The Miranda's I've seen around have been great, was really hoping for this to make the jump to the Connie.
    • Options
      captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
      So, I'm thinking the "Where No Man Has Gone Before" skin's going to be available to all the 23rd Century ships, considering the T2/Science ship pic?

Thank you, very, very much! :smiley:

Now if only we can ask the costume department to make "The Cage/Where No Man Has Gone Before" uniforms and Away Team/Excursion jackets for the C-Store? Please, pretty please! *uses a sundae with a cherry-on-top emote that needs to be available for the forums*
    • Options
      hyplhypl Member Posts: 3,719 Arc User
      edited June 2017
      Cool. The Constitution Refit is my favorite ship. I can't wait to buy a T6 version from C-Store directly.

Because that's totally happening...right? RIGHT!? :/
    • Options
      mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
      Very soon, we'll be bringing updated versions of the Motion Picture Constitution and much requested Miranda options to PC!

Full details here:
      https://www.arcgames.com/en/games/star-trek-online/news/detail/10546513

May Thomas Marrone and whoever signed off on this and helped him achieve this live long and prosper.
      Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
    • Options
      centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User
      *Sees News Post, gets really excited. Goes to comment in forums. Reads some previous comments*

Lord almighty, seems it's true what some say: "No matter what you do there are those that just will never be happy"

And others that are apparently too sore to read the actual post. The only thing that's pay blocked is the Bozeman skin on the Miranda and that's for the T6 Fleet version and the NX and NX-Refit materials for the T6 Connie. Everything else is available to all levels of the appropriate ship.

Let me say that again: Everything else is available to all levels of the appropriate ship.

Thank you Cryptic for this! You guys went above and beyond!
    • Options
      lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
      OMG! OMG! OMG! OMG!

JUST TAKE OUR ZEN CRYPTIC!!!!!

Seriously, these new models are absolutely amazing. It's so nice to finally be getting extremely detailed versions of all these classic canon ships in game.
      I know some people have lists of ships they really want to see but just getting such a beautiful ship right out of the academy at Lvl. 1 makes the game so much more appealing. It really shows what to expect later on.

Well done.
      SulMatuul.png
    • Options
      iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
      Model updates are always appreciated.

How about updating the KT Connie with the refit versions from Into Darkness and Beyond?

bCPTMH7.jpg

HW4EyHO.jpg​​
      ExtxpTp.jpg
    • Options
      slifox#0768 slifox Member Posts: 379 Arc User
      Wow. When you guys do things like this, I can justify the money I've been putting into this game. Keep it up!
    • Options
      rimmarierimmarie Member Posts: 418 Arc User
      https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3ALwKeSEYs

Thank you very much! My Connie is very happy now!
    • Options
      tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
      edited June 2017
      T6 Command Connie incoming for those who missed out missed out on the promo ship?
    • Options
      saurializardsaurializard Member Posts: 4,392 Arc User
      *Sees News Post, gets really excited. Goes to comment in forums. Reads some previous comments*

Lord almighty, seems it's true what some say: "No matter what you do there are those that just will never be happy"

And others that are apparently too sore to read the actual post. The only thing that's pay blocked is the Bozeman skin on the Miranda and that's for the T6 Fleet version and the NX and NX-Refit materials for the T6 Connie. Everything else is available to all levels of the appropriate ship.

Let me say that again: Everything else is available to all levels of the appropriate ship.

Thank you Cryptic for this! You guys went above and beyond!
      So true.

That said, I'm not surprised anymore.
      At least, that now means you can get an accurate TOS Connie for the first 10 levels and an accurate movie Connie for the next 10. Then, at lvl60, you can get an accurate Miranda and once you've acquired an additional module, you can get the Bozeman.

And for those who are really lucky, they can get a T6 version of the TOS or movie Connie.
      #TASforSTO
      Iconian_Trio_sign.jpg?raw=1