What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    (The humans in andromeda shadow.)
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (we have too many alliances)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    (*pokes rattler*)​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Cartwright: Ambassador Rakesh, in the Andromeda Galaxy, the Alliance we speak of is the System Allaince, the government of the Human inhabited planets and colonies. So far the Batarian view the Federation as System Allaince allies, so if they are in numbers they will attack you.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    who are the batarians, and why don't they like us? *he asks in a tone that carries a slight 'what have you done now, starfleet?' inflection*​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*runs over thread*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Cartwright: System Alliance for colonizing an area they wanted to settle. Then sent pirates to destroy said colonies and got their butts beat doing it. They tried to take this base and learned that same lesson.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    did anyone point out tot hem that possession is nine-tenths of the law?​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes things with stick*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,043 Community Moderator
    Krystal: From what I heard the Batarians are no better than pirates back home. Even the Citadel species view them as such. As for the human colonies... that's disturbing. Any indication on who or what's responsible? And could it be connected with the loss of the Normandy?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (i totally think garth should cause havoc for udina this time around)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (*pokes all the things*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Cartwright: No Offical word of the losses, Allaince is saying that the colonies were attacked by pirates. I do not beleive that, pirates do not leave entire settlements undamaged.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: Any unofficial word? Or were you waiting for us to arrive first?
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Cartwright: Nothing
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: So we got two mysteries. The loss of Normandy, and the loss of those human Colonies.
  • Options
    Cartwright: On top of trying to open a dialog with the Quarians, then the Geth. Keeping the good name of the Federation and the Alpha alliance.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: And hoping the Turians don't provoke the Klingon Empire... *sigh*
  • Options
    Cartwright: I am more worried about the Tuarians and the Klingons misunderstanding the other intentions.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    (*pokes a rattler*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,222 Arc User
    Seventeen: Sounds like trouble. *sighs*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    (*boink*)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    Krystal: *looks at the KDF Officer*
  • Options
    (where?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (He's right there. Been silent letting the Admirals talk!)
  • Options
    (that 'kdf officer' has a name, you know)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (I don't remember it right now Shadow. geez... you keep poking when you got someone who can talk too...)
  • Options
    Cartwright: SSDD then, Seventeen. (He looks back at the kids, as Amanda tries to play tag with Jack) Udina is taking Alenko to Earth, but as far as I know Kaiden is still assigned to the Lexington.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: *groans* That means we're still a taxi...
  • Options
    the flagship of any fleet tends to become a glorified taxi​​

#LegalizeAwoo