What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Server went kaput again

Comments

• Options
    demonicon1111demonicon1111 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Yes, of
    lol yes I was just standing at the exchange and it just crashed. Cannot log back in now. The Hamsters are over worked and under paid.
    Any Dev seeing this since the server is down now anyway could you patch the old PvE q window back in the new one is just awful and lacks a lot of functionality the old on use to have. Bonus Daily Marks NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE Please put that button back on the q window.

Yes of course they are going to do that while fixing the servers
  • Options
    nimbullnimbull Member Posts: 1,564 Arc User
    I never played Star Trek Offline before. I made a paper mache D-7 but it keeps crinkling when I throw it at my monitor.

Star-Trek-Klingon-D-7-Class-Battle-Cruiser-Paper-Model.jpg
    Green people don't have to be.... little.
  • Options
    fliporicanfliporican Member Posts: 101 Arc User
    There are always issues with the server when new stuff is released. I just hope they get it fix ASAP....knowing that the server might crash after a new release they be prepared 'johnny on the spot' to make the fix fast.
    image.php?name=Sabio&ship=Renaissance&fleet=10th+MACO+Cavalry+Regiment&txtcol=EDE979&fac=fed&spezies=Human&klasse=Starfleet+Tactical+Officer&rank=vadm&image=01
  • Options
    lordlyciuslordlycius Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Well, its been an intersting day... That is before the server towers decided to go out & find out about the answer to that age old question:

Wheres Sulu?
  • Options
    velqua wrote: »
    szim wrote: »
    It seems like it hopefully they are taking it offline to fix my missing fleet alerts.

YAY!!! They are going to look at the graphics problem. Let's hope they can fix it.

I don't think they meant that they would shut down queues by shutting down the whole server cluster^^
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    Red Dot of Doom
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Yep - same. 13 IS an unlucky number though....

lol
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    steinbergsteinberg Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Patch or hotfix to fix the update ??
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    dont-worry-cat-it.jpg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    nixie50nixie50 Member Posts: 1,268 Arc User
    Neverwinter is up guess I'll go back to that
    u7acy6aymfw7.gif
    We Need BERETS in the tailor
  • Options
    steinberg wrote: »
    Patch or hotfix to fix the update ??

Its unlikely the shutdown was intentional
  • Options
    velquavelqua Member Posts: 1,220 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    dont-worry-cat-it.jpg

That is SO CUTE!!! :) lol Gotta love the kitties on the IT team.
    18662390068_f716cd60e3.jpg
  • Options
    parish#5017 parish Member Posts: 127 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    Any Dev seeing this since the server is down now anyway could you patch the old PvE q window back in the new one is just awful and lacks a lot of functionality the old on use to have. Bonus Daily Marks NEEDS TO BE AVAILABLE Please put that button back on the q window.
    Agreed!!! New looks purdy as all get out but functionality SUCKS. No CD info.

• Options
    cheyrnoblcheyrnobl Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    iconians wrote: »
    b1uX80T.gif​​

BWAAHAHAHAHAHA!
    cc9efaec920f318ef8a1b6184b623258.gif
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    szim wrote: »
    It seems like it hopefully they are taking it offline to fix my missing fleet alerts.

Dark Helmet: What did you do?
    Colonel Sandurz: I turned off the wall.
    Dark Helmet: No you didn't, you turned off the whole movie!
    Colonel Sandurz: I must've pressed the wrong button.
    Dark Helmet: Well, put it back on! Put the movie back on!
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Bugs, server issues must be a new season

music time

https://youtu.be/BFaT_3yrIR4

OMG, I love it, thanks for the share. Tried 3 times in 20 minutes, its a sign, no STO today.
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • Options
    ussvaliant#6064 ussvaliant Member Posts: 1,006 Arc User
    meimeitoo wrote: »

Dark Helmet: What did you do?
    Colonel Sandurz: I turned off the wall.
    Dark Helmet: No you didn't, you turned off the whole movie!
    Colonel Sandurz: I must've pressed the wrong button.
    Dark Helmet: Well, put it back on! Put the movie back on!

And meanwhile at Cryptic Studios

maR4zDV.jpg

Hello rubber banding my old friend, time to bounce around the battlezone again, where are all my bug reports going?, out of love with this game I am falling, As Cryptic fail to acknowledge a problem exists, Shakes an angry fist, And from Support all I'm hearing are the sounds of silence.
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    fred-theres-an-unplugged-ethernet-cable.jpg
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    grumpyowl#1151 grumpyowl Member Posts: 96 Arc User
    Yep, the NERF-ocalypse is upon us!!!
  • Options
    lighte007lighte007 Member Posts: 390 Arc User
    Nice job, Comrade. :P
    The Rising of the Delta is the best expansion ever, and people love it to death because it is a good day to die in the endless struggle for supremacy of your own conviction. (A spin off of the Delta Rising is the best expansion ever and all the players love it.)
  • Options
    ightenighten Member Posts: 181 Arc User
    troll-funny-star-trek-pictures.jpg
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    mooncrystalpowermooncrystalpower Member Posts: 126 Arc User
    I was in the middle of the featured episode too!! Nooo wayyyy, feed your hamsters Cryptiiiiic!!!!!! ~-~º(>v<')º~-~

6e2cd04ad3cb6b0c8c44d73ecc85c405.gif

l6aD2g7.gif
    I am the one, the ORIGINAL/Official Sailor Moon of STO! ~-~º(^v~)ºv~-~
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    allyoftheforceallyoftheforce Member Posts: 735 Arc User
    tumblr_nqbu8rE86x1r343xjo1_500.gif
  • Options
    mattbzhmattbzh Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited April 2017
    The server crashed?! On a patch day?! Ah bon???!!!! Nooon, pas possible!!!!

Seriously guys, just tell us in your patch notes (in every single one from now-on) that patch day no play. (or that if we can play that there'll be more bugs than in a beehive.)

ps: I hope that noone had a shittty day starting kick out of the house by the (ex)partner, then kicked out of the job by (former)boss, to finish kicked out of server by (past)past time XD

• Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    [img][/img]IIMqRyz.jpg

I don't wanna play ps4 either. :tongue: Sometimes sacrifices must be made.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    meimeitoomeimeitoo Member Posts: 12,594 Arc User
    ighten wrote: »
    troll-funny-star-trek-pictures.jpg

^^ I LOL-ed.
    3lsZz0w.jpg
  • Options
    tritium#8553 tritium Member Posts: 1 New User
    At least now it says it can't connect to the login server, rather than just hanging. I suspect this means that the login server hard crashed and connection attempts weren't being rejected, they were just not being responded to due to the down machine. Now it looks like the machine (or cluster) is up but that the login process isn't running so it's actively rejecting connection attempts. This, at least, is a step in the right direction.
  • Options
    cheyrnoblcheyrnobl Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    Two threads? You maniacs! :)

We're in the process of bringing them back up right now.

cc9efaec920f318ef8a1b6184b623258.gif