test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Earth Spacedock (RP)

Comments

• Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,022 Community Moderator
    The tractor beam was instantly shot out by Lexington.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    admiralnatadmiralnat Member Posts: 22,432 Arc User
    Another battlecruiser deployed a tractor beam, and the third blocked out the Lexington's line of sight of the second battlecruiser.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

tr;dr, I am winning last post wins 3.0. Thank you for your time.
    Oh, look, an explosion...
  • Options
    The third Battlecruiser was raked with phaser fire as Lexington maneuvered for a clear shot and took it as soon as she could
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    The second battlecruiser turned and starting bombarding the Lexington with weapons fire while the third battlecruiser activated it's own tractor beam, whilst maneuvering and redirecting shields to keep her tractor beam online.

The Legacy slowly turned and fired disruption pulses at the tractor beam emitting battlecruiser, disabling it briefly and taking the tractor beam offline. The first battlecruiser, in response, fired off an EMP probe.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.
    It's what I do. It's what I just did. It's what I'm about to do again. It's being undisputed emperor of an empire that cannot be disproved as the most powerful intergalactic empire in the entire universe; I always win, and everything I've won will definitely be won again... by me. It's my signature move, and thus, it's my signature. Problem, Sonic? Yeah, I mean you, Sonic, because you're being beat up, despite your being super. You can't even hit Shadow back, can you? Nope, he's too strong for you. Of course, I'm not Shadow, I'm the Super Emerald fueled fox that's pulling the strings; trust me, the fight would only be a few frames long if I were in it personally. Oh, and here's something for all you guys thinking you can win Last Post Wins 3.0; trust me, I'll be around a long while after the sun has already consumed the Earth while I sit out with the forum servers on Titan. Yes, I mean Titan... that comparatively little moon orbiting Saturn. It's a nice little place in a version of our solar system where the sun is a lot bigger. I mean, Mars will last longer than your precious Earth, but by then, it'll be one hot planet... and I figure Saturn's moon will be about the right temperate for a super-powered warlord. Oh, and trust me, I packed a lot of rings, and I mean a lot. Trillions, in fact, so I'll never run out of rings to power my super form. Besides, if I start to run out, I can just chaos control more rings into my reach. It's quite easy, really. You should try it. Granted, you'll never have the 7 Super Emeralds that I have in my possession, nor the Master Emerald that I've got hidden away somewhere... absorbed into my body thanks to Sonic logic, but whatever. I win. Again. I'm not kidding, either. Just check Last Post Wins, and if the last post isn't mine, it soon will be. Very, very soon. You can count on it. Seriously. By the way, if you're wondering, there's a really great Super Tails sprite sheet out there... somewhere... by some guy named shadow_91. These sprites are really great. Like, really good. Quality. Just like what I like to see in a sprite sheet. Also, credit to Joe T.E., his Sonic Battle style Super Sonic sprites have a great palette for a Super Sonic being beat up by Super Shadow, who's palette is from a Super Shadow sheet of unknown origin, but it turns out they were "borrowed" from a better sheet made by a certain Domenico. Oh, and the gif is actually a custom made super version of a similar gif, of which there are only 3 or 4 copies to be found by Google, and even then, evidently of an unknown source. Yep, it's one of those things. Stuff people have made, spread around, only for it to vanish and you to be the only person who still has a copy, not even knowing where it came from... like, literally at all. Oh, and anyone notice that Shadow's little chaos snap blast thingies are red and blue now? Yeah, I changed it. Problem, fans of purple? Yeah, I know you got a problem with that one, but you can just deal with it. After all, according to all known laws of aviation, there is no way a bee should be able to fly... alright, alright, I'll spare you the entire Bee Movie script, just Google it if you want. By the way, ever wonder how your characters would've ended up if they evolved in another universe? Yeah, that. Think about it. Ok, so you probably didn't bother reading up to here, but whatever, here's a surprise for you guys over at ESD (RP) who were crazy enough to read this: Emperor Nat of the mcfreakin' Terran Empire is gonna be right all along! The universe is gonna go BOOM! *Thumbs up to the insanity*
    Oh, now don't tell me you want in on all this! Well, ok. Look this that Egg Pawn hanging outside your window, pointing his laser rifle at you, waiting for my next order. He's doing his part. He helps conquer the weak-minded. He roboticizes the weak-bodied. Heck, he even helps keep the useless people from causing any trouble, but you know what? Join. Find the closest Nataran Empire roboticization center near you and join the ranks, before the ranks find you. Oh, I know, you figure it must be so satisfying to know I basically rule the world now, and you know what? It is, but do you want to know the true definition of satisfaction? Well, let me tell you a little story. One day, you see a brand new event. They're giving out boxes that give old event stuff. Your dilithium is plentiful. You buy a whole lot of Phoenix packs on your main, and open them all. You get one epic token. Then, you decide, that since you have all the Breen ships and don't give a damn about the others, you exchange it for an ultra rare, and grab yourself a Jem'Hadar Attack Ship and for the hell of it, a Voth Bulwark. You open both, leaving the Bulwark in your vast masses of starships as you jump into the bugship and deck it out, deck by deck, into the most awesome Jem'Hadar ship you can. You fly it. You enjoy it. Eventually, you get bored and leave, leaving the old Bulwark never flown... until later. Your main is long complete. Your new alt main, based off some character you pulled out of nothing just to explain away some starship being in service without the command of your dear admiral, is also complete. Mostly. Their reps and doffs are hard at work, getting you stuff. You realize the potential, and head back for your dear admiral, pull the most Voth themed build you can out of thin air, and suit up in your giant ship in the shape of you know what. You head out... and cause all sorts of havoc. Enemies scream out your name as their very life is drained away by your swarms of Aceton Assimilators. They complain to the devs of your OPness when you revive yourself from death every time you die. Do you show any form of mercy? No. After all, this isn't the United Federation of Planets, this is mother frakkin' Starfleet, where you explore strange new worlds and kick butt never kicked before. Oh, and you realize that I just wrote another speech rivaling your own signature. Cool. Oh, wait, that's just the original draft, it is part of my signature now. Oh, and yes, I am aware that I have become a Canadian Regent; one day, sooner than you'd expect, we'll suddenly decide to take over the world and declare an "alliance", and I shall become it's Regent. You know, like the Klingon-Cardassian Alliance in the mirror universe of our beloved Star Trek. Oh, who'll we be taking over with? I dunno, maybe [REDACTED], or maybe aliens from outer space. Guess you'll have to wait and find out, won't we? Until then, don't ask too many questions, or else my Breen allies on Titania might pick up on your -- [REDACTED BY BREEN CONFEDERACY FOR REASONS] Also, psst... keep an eye out for flying Tribbles! Also walls. Big, great walls, separating entire continents apart. Walls patrolled by Tribbles. Flying Tribbles. Flying Nukara Tribbles. Don't worry, it's not like they were on Venus with a herd of Tholians or anything, they just like the extreme heat and brutal weather like acid rain and hurricane force winds as the norm. Oh, and definitely keep your eye out on any two-tailed foxes, because if they ain't glowing, they're definitely an imposter. Possibly an Undine, we caught one of those once in my place once. Oh, and if you find a two-tailed fox that doesn't like the cold... most certainly ask him to say sorry. If he refuses, DESTROY HIM WITH A DOOMSDAY MACHINE, BECAUSE THERE'S NOTHING ELSE THAT WOULD BE ENOUGH AGAINST SUCH AN OVERPOWERED IMPOSTER!

• Options
    "Ok... I don't know what you did to these guys Sarah, but they really want you dead for some reason," Krystal called out over the open channel as another heavy graviton beam struck the EMP Probe. "We're scrambling here, and why the hell isn't the Sol Defense Fleet responding to this?"
  • Options
    "I've barely even tackled with these guys..." replied Sarah over the same channel, "our sensors read that the fleet isn't even moving, it's like they can't see this at all."

"This is the U.S.S. Legacy, calling to spacedock," called out Sarah on an open channel, "we're under attack by Na'kuhl. We need reinforcements! Where's the Sol Defense Fleet?"

"We read you Legacy. The fleet is being prepared to assist you."

"Prepared?" asked Sarah, furious. "We're dying out here! How is the fleet guarding our capital of all the Federation this slow?"

"Sorry, but additional information is not available at this time."

"What!?" yelled Sarah, confused to all hell.
    Earth Spacedock, Operations
    "Sorry, but additional information is not available at this time," replied some ensign over a comm channel.

Admiral Quinn looked over, confused. He got up and walked over. "What's going on?"

"U.S.S. Legacy and U.S.S. Lexington are under attack by Na'kuhl forces," replied the ensign. "Fleet Admiral Nat instructed the fleet to... hold position, admiral. He didn't tell me why, just to delay them for as long as possible."

"Why?" questioned Admiral Quinn.

"Temporal prime directive, obviously," replied Admiral Nat, who was standing behind them, from a bit of a distance. "Trust me, I know what's going to happen. If our fleet gets out there too soon, it could be disastrous."

"Are you sure you weren't replaced by another changeling?" inquired Admiral Quinn, not too surprised by the possibility.

"I'm sure. Hell, you can even have me tested, I have nothing to hide," replied Nat. "Probably won't be long until they show up."

"Sir, an unknown ship has appeared on long range sensors... near Pluto," reported the ensign.

Quinn just deadpanned Nat, sighed, then went back up to his office and resumed working on whatever he was already doing.
    Battle of Pluto
    The three Na'kuhl Battlecruisers all concentrated their fire on the Legacy. After a moment, a Krenim Battleship emerged from a temporal rift and fired on the first battlecruiser with Krenim Chroniton Torpedoes, disabling it. The Krenim ship then barraged the second ship with a flurry of Anti-Chroniton Infused Tetryon Arrays as the third disappeared into another temporal rift.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Someone want to explain to me WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED?!" Krystal exploded on the open channel, exhibiting a bit of a mood swing. "And I would like to know who the hell left us hanging out here... because I fully intend to shove my boot up his..."
  • Options
    edited April 2017
    "This is Captain Prala of the K.I.V. Kyana. I would like to speak with your captain, Legacy."

Sarah raised an eyebrow at the Krenim ship's transmission, pretty much ignoring Krystal's outbursts. "Open the channel."

The apparent captain of the Krenim ship appeared on their viewscreens. Unusually, she appeared human, with fairly short black hair, and seemed a little young for a typical captain. Well, who knows. Maybe their temporal manipulation caused her to age backwards. You never know.

"It's about the Na'kuhl we just fought off," said Prala, over the comms. "Could I beam over to the Legacy to discuss it? It's a long story."

Sarah shrugged. "Sure. Come aboard."​​
    Post edited by admiralnat on
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Hey! Someone want to tell me what the hell is going on out here?" Krystal asked.
  • Options
    "Captain!" replied Nat over the comms from Earth Spacedock. "Cool off. The Krenim are here to help."

"Admiral?" asked Sarah over the channel. "You expected them?"

Nat just deadpanned the communications console on spacedock, as the ensign facepalmed.
    "Yes, of course," replied the admiral, "did you really think the Sol Defense Fleet is that slow?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    The only response Nat got from Krystal was annoyed muttering.
  • Options
    Nat didn't even bother responding, and evidently left the comms station. The Legacy lowered shields and allowed Prala to beam aboard.

Sarah got up from her chair, heading for the door. Scott followed, evidently wary.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    After a moment of just stewing in her own chair, Krystal got up and made her way to her ready room. Once the door closed, she sighed, undid her usual ponytail, got a soda, and flopped down on the couch.
  • Options
    U.S.S. Firestorm D, Years Ago
    The Armitage class escort carrier slowly wandered along the Federation-Klingon border, patrolling for potential border crossing Klingons.

Nat sat in his command chair, setting his cup of coffee on the small table in front of his chair. He smiled to himself, knowing how those sorts of comforts really aren't standard.

The science officer, an older man named Paul, turned to the resident captain. "Captain, sensors are picking up a shuttlecraft on sensors. Heavily damaged, under fire from a group of Tholian vessels."

Nat looked up at the viewscreen, which now displayed the vessels in question, firing tetryon weapons at a small, Aeon class timeship. He narrowed his eyes, not recognizing the design. At all. "Take us in, target the Tholian vessels, and launch the alert fighters."
    U.S.S. Legacy, Now
    Sarah and Scott both arrived in the transporter room, and Prala materialized on the transporter pad, asking "permission to come aboard?"

"Yes. Welcome to the Legacy," replied Sarah, stepping back to make room for the newcomer. "I take it we have a lot to discuss."

"Yes, we do," replied Prala, looking over at Scott, with a certain, almost loving look in her eye. Scott looked back, as the newly arrived captain turned back to Sarah. "I take it you people have some kind of lounge on this ship?"

"Of course," replied Sarah, motioning to the security officer, who headed for the door. "Just follow him."
    Prala shrugged and followed, trailed by Sarah and Scott, who were in turn trailed by another security officer. After they left the transporter room and headed down a corridor, Sarah quietly turned to Scott. "What was that about?"​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    After a while of just relaxing in her Ready Room, Krystal went to her desk and started calling up some of her Armada resources, mostly checking for anything out of the ordinary in the galaxy. Other than some Malon trying to dump in the New Talax system... again... not much was happening.

She made sure to discreetly deploy some ships to New Talax to discourage any further attempts to dump Theta in the system.
  • Options
    An Undine materialized in front of Krystal's desk, with an Undine seat, and sat down calmly.
    Hello. It's me, T'Reth again. I see you've begun investigating the armada resources...​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal looked up at the new arrival.
    "I got nothing better to do right now," she said. "And I would appreciate it if you would have respected me enough to not just appear without warning."
  • Options
    "Actually, I consulted with Armada Admiral Sarah first," replied the large Undine T'Reth. "In case you haven't noticed, there's only one fluidic space. Both of your armadas exist in our one universe, and we want them out."

The Undine pulled out a curiously Federation PADD, handing it to Krystal. "Information from the armada admiral that can direct you to the person in charge of the Infamous Undine forces from your universe, and the fastest possible method of removing them without any harm. You have seven days to have those forces removed from our universe completely."

The Undine then dematerialized, not even caring to receive an answer.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal had a neutral look on her face before dropping her head down to her desk.
    "Anyone else?" she groaned before actually looking at the PADD to see what was on it.
  • Options
    The PADD contained exactly what the Undine said it would. Coordinates of infamous personnel commanding their forces in Fluidic Space. Coordinates for where to open fluidic rifts to those locations, and where it would be easiest. A worryingly detailed map of all their individual outposts and units in fluidic space, and what course they should follow to actually leave fluidic space.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal blinks in confusion before attempting to contact the personnel involved with operations in Fluidic Space. She also informed her XO to keep an eye on the Legacy and the Krenim ship and to let her know if anyone wants to talk on that end.
  • Options
    U.S.S. Firestorm D, Years Ago
    The Firestorm hurled into battle with the Tholians, launching a squadron of Peregrine class fighters and opening fire on the Tholian's lead vessel.

"Help..." called out a signal from the running timeship. "You've gotta help me, please... I'm under attack from the Tholians... taking heavy damage..."

Nat raised an eyebrow as his crew scurried around him, coordinating fighters and directing various weapons fire against various Tholian vessels around. "Hail the vessel and tell them to land in our shuttle bay, and that we'll cover them."

The timeship did so, nearly being shot down by a Tholian Widow Fighter in the process. Fighters swarmed around, as the Firestorm D fired at will. Soon after, the Tholians retreated. Nat breathed a sigh in relief and got up to head down to the shuttlebay.
    U.S.S. Legacy, Now
    "It's... a long story," Scott replied, "never can be sure, but I have my suspicions. I'll probably be able to figure out for sure after this... meeting, I guess."

Sarah sighed, although was getting tired of always ending up in sighworthy situations. "Ok. I'll wait."

They entered the lounge and sat down across from the human-like Krenim captain.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    After having to assert her authority, and threaten to personally kick the hell out of people, Krystal managed to get the ball rolling on transferring Armada resources from Fluidic Space back to normal space. With that done, she leaned back in her chair and closed her eyes.

"God I'm gonna end up with grey hair before I'm 30 with all this stress..." she sighed.
  • Options
    U.S.S. Firestorm D, Shuttlebay, Years Ago
    Nat, escorted by a number of security guards, and his science officer, walked over to look at the badly damaged Aeon class timeship. Some guy, a human, with dark brown hair and some futuristic Starfleet uniform, got out of the ship, and somewhat slowly at that. Evidently, he was a lieutenant. The man turned to Nat, "well, captain," he said, walking over a little closer, but stopping when the guards raised their rifles. "I am lieutenant Scott Aughtry from the U.S.S. Hawking, a Federation starship from the 29th century."

Nat's eyes widened, and he looked over at the timeship again, then back to... Scott? "I imagine we have a lot to talk about..." stated the captain, heading for the door and motioning for Scott to follow, "follow me."
    U.S.S. Legacy, Senior Officer's Lounge, Now
    "Well, start talking," said Sarah, eyeing Prala quite closely.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    Krystal eventually got up and waled over to the viewport. Outside, she could make out the back half of the Legacy. Thanks to the lighting inside her ready room, she could also see her own reflection.

"Now what?" she asked the universe in general.
  • Options
    "It's... a long story," replied Prala. "When you get right down to it, the Na'kuhl have been tracking you. Scott, specifically, since his eventual involvement with time travel will make their job more difficult in the future."

"Why didn't we hear or see them tracking him until now?" asked Sarah, questioning Prala's short story. "I mean, besides the Na'kuhl's obvious attention to whichever ship Admiral Nat happens to be on, probably because of his position in the whole temporal agency thing..."

"So far, they had been trying the indirect method," answered the so-called Krenim. "Redirecting comets, discreetly aiding whoever the Firestorm happens to be fighting, etc. Evidently, they got tired of that and switched to the direct method instead, hence, openly attacking your ship, and everyone on it."

Sarah sighed, getting a cup of coffee from the replicator and sitting back down. "Of course," she said, taking a sip of her new drink, "how long since they started tracking him?"

Scott raised an eyebrow, looking to Prala.

"Since the mid 29th century, actually," replied Prala.

Sarah stopped, then slowly turned to Scott, not even knowing what to say.

"Like she said, it's a long story," stated Scott, sighing. "To make it short, I'm actually from the future."

Sarah's eyes widened in surprise. "Geez, and here I thought you were some innocent science officer that escaped a Tholian prison base..."

"Yeah, that was a cover story," replied Scott, "me, the admiral, his science officer at the time, and those other guys all agreed that my true origins being obvious would be a problem, so we made up that story. Guess it must've worked."

Sarah set down her coffee and leaned back in her seat. "So what really happened?"

"I served on the U.S.S. Hawking as a science officer," replied Scott, continuing, "but the ship was attacked by Na'kuhl, without provocation. We ended up going back in time to the late 24th century on a temporal mission, but they attacked again. The ship crashed into some planet. Most of the crew were killed. In the end, only I, and one of the other officers... now my wife... managed to survive in the end. We eventually realized after more attacks on the planet that we would need to leave and escape elsewhere, and managed to repair a pair of Aeon class timeships using parts from the ship. In the end, we realized the Na'kuhl were only after me, so I convinced her to go another way while I... distracted our pursuers. Evidently, I succeeded."

Sarah was pretty quiet now. "I'm so sorry..." said Sarah, not really sure what else to say. "Any idea where she went?"

"Krenim space," replied Scott, "she was half Krenim, after all, and she figured it'd be easier to pass as a Krenim than a human."

"Kyana Prime, actually," said Prala, evidently somehow more knowledgeable about the situation, "she was serving aboard a Krenim ship, the K.I.V. Tempus, which was defending some Krenim planet from the Vaadwaur. The ship was destroyed, all hands lost."

Scott's eyes practically flickered out, as though all life sorta just... vanished. "How would you know?"

"She was my mother," replied Prala, evidently feeling reasonably sad herself.

"Oh," replied Scott, sighing and leaning back in his seat. "Who was the father? Some Krenim?"

"You," said Prala, not even bothering to say anymore. It got the point across.

Scott's eyes widened, and he sat back up. "Seriously?"

"Yes."

Sarah just sat there, completely baffled by the situation. Scott examined Prala carefully, noticing the apparent similarities to his long lost lover. Evidently, there was no denying the story at this point. After a moment, they got up, walked over, and pulled each other into a hug.

"Well, I imagine you've got some long discussions ahead of you," said Sarah, "I'll be in my ready room when you have some kind of answer to this Na'kuhl thing."

Prala nodded, and Sarah walked out, letting out a smile, continuing into a turbolift and heading for her ready room. Guess that explains why she looks so human, Sarah thought to herself, sitting in her chair, noticing how comfortable it was. Obviously, she had never sat in it before now. She pressed a button on her desk, opening some kind of communication, "get me Captain Jade on the Lexington, please and thank you."

"Yes sir," replied some officer on the other end, doing so.​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "Bridge to Captain Jade."
    "Go ahead."
    "Call for you Krys."
    "I'll take it here."

Krystal took a deep breath and sat down again at her desk as the monitor came to life. Taking a moment to look around her Ready Room just in case of a random Undine or something showing up, she gave it a minute before tapping a control and answering the call.
  • Options
    Krystal popped up on Sarah's viewscreen in her ready room. "Ah, Krystal. I've got a lot of news for you."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.

• Options
    "What'cha got?"
  • Options
    "Turns out, the Na'kuhl were after Scott, not me, anyone else in the crew, nor the ship itself," replied Sarah, unsure how to go on, "...yeah, that. We're probably going to come up with some kind of plan, but I dunno yet."​​
    2jwMZnF.gif
    Winning.