test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

This is a request not a discussion

Comments

• Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    It had no real complaint. It just created an artificial environment to faux-act as though it has a reason to react.

Effect before cause

It will keep posting replies.
    It is angry about other things and this is its only outlet.
  • Options
    oldschooldorkoldschooldork Member Posts: 426 Arc User
    nccmark wrote: »

It puts the lotion on its skin....
    AGpDi8m.gif
    I don't care what the header says, I am not now, nor have I ever been, nor will I ever be, an "ARC user".
  • Options
    sezmosissezmosis Member Posts: 82 Arc User
    questerius wrote: »
    sezmosis wrote: »
    I want you to put me on your ignore lists. All of you. Block me on steam and arc client. I want to be perma banned from these here forums as well, because you gamers are toxic **** holes. I am done with the community. Your opinions on this are not required, all I need from you is to put me on ignore and report this post. Ignore me in game @sezmosis. Thanks and good bye scumbags.

Cry for help and attention. Everybody contact him asap.

you will only be ignored if you do that it is not a cry for anything other than the stated purpose if you cant see that or read anything more than that into you are a moron and should go commit suicide.

Classic denials. Here you have it folks.
    Pro tip though: Instead of isolating yourself you might want to look beyond your little circle. There are plenty of good folks out there.

no thanks my little circle is treacherous enough as is. more bad advice from idots on the internet take a bow yall.
  • Options
    You know op, all you had to do was uninstall the game. Just sayin.....

no i like the game itself i can appreciate the artwork, the story, the mechanics. just not the other people who play. yall can go to he ll
  • Options
    centurian821centurian821 Member Posts: 274 Arc User

my little circle is treacherous enough as is

Root problem identified.
  • Options
    I want you to put me on your ignore lists. All of you. Block me on steam and arc client. I want to be perma banned from these here forums as well, because you gamers are toxic **** holes. I am done with the community. Your opinions on this are not required, all I need from you is to put me on ignore and report this post. Ignore me in game @sezmosis. Thanks and good bye scumbags.

Cry for help and attention. Everybody contact him asap.

you will only be ignored if you do that it is not a cry for anything other than the stated purpose if you cant see that or read anything more than that into you are a moron and should go commit suicide.

Classic denials. Here you have it folks.
    Pro tip though: Instead of isolating yourself you might want to look beyond your little circle. There are plenty of good folks out there.

call it denial if you want, make psychoanalytical if incorrect presumptions all you want, do whatever you fu cking want. who the TRIBBLE cares, i ask for one simple thing and you morons are to lazy and stupid to do it. congratulate yourself on being part of the problem while focusing on one persons simple desire to be ostracized. just because you cannot understand does not make it incorrect or anything other than what is stated. everyone does not disguise intent with their personal baggage. so either do it as asked, or do not either way, keep my name out ya mouth.
  • Options
    anazondaanazonda Member Posts: 8,399 Arc User
    Is the easy solution not to simply not come here in the forums, and disallow tells and freind-requests ingame?
    Don't look silly... Don't call it the "Z-Store/Zen Store"...
    Let me put the rumors to rest: it's definitely still the C-Store (Cryptic Store) It just takes ZEN.
    Like Duty Officers? Support effords to gather ideas
  • Options
    It had no real complaint. It just created an artificial environment to faux-act as though it has a reason to react.

Effect before cause

whatever you say hoss as long as the result is the same.
  • Options

It puts the lotion on its skin....

quoting buffalo bill cant save you now.
  • Options
    How is this TRIBBLE still alive?
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User
    What's got you so riled up OP ?
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    OP,

I have done with what you have asked and placed you on ignore both in game and on steam.

Have a wonderful day.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options

nothing just do as requested. or dont. whatever just as long as you leave me be in game im good.
  • Options
    skhcskhc Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    Don't have the self control just to not read the forums & close down in-game chat when you don't need it?

Kids these days.
  • Options
    neos472neos472 Member Posts: 580 Arc User

unsure but tis slightly amusing
    manipulator of time and long time space traveler
  • Options
    themadprofessor#9835 themadprofessor Member Posts: 1,203 Arc User
    ...who are you again and why exactly should I care?
    Space Barbie Extraordinaire. Got a question about Space Barbie? Just ask.

Things I want in STO:

1) More character customization options such as more clothing options, letting the toon complexion affect the entire body, not just the head. Also a true RGB color picker applied to all costume and appearance options, which would allow for true appearance customization and homogenous colors instead of "this same exact color looks vastly different on two different pieces."
    2) Bridge customization, not bridge packs. Let us pick a general layout and adjust the color palette, console appearance, and chair types, as well as more ready room layout options.
    3) Customizable ground weapons, i.e. The aesthetic look of phaser dual pistols but they shoot antiproton bolts. For obvious reasons this would only apply to standard ground weapons.
    4) For the love of Q please revamp Plasma Ground Weapons. They look like demented Supersoakers right now.
    5) True Vanity Impulse and Deflector effects similar to Vanity Shields.
    6) A greater payout for hitting T6 Reputations. Currently it takes more time and resources to get from T5 to T6 than it does to get from nothing to T5. Make that grind really pay out at the end.
    7) Mirrorverse Refugee event similar to AoY/Delta/Gamma, complete with new Mirrorverse recruits for all factions.
    8) Independent Faction, because yo ho yo ho a pirate's life for me!
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User
    Hmmm...You definitely are upset about something. I just think the actions you are taking are not the ones that will fix the problems. Removing the symptoms does not cure the disease. And verbally abusing people still is not solving the root problem.

And as far as all the blocking and ignoring things go, that would be the opposite of the professed and displayed general philosophy of Star Trek. Helping those that have a clear need is more in line than ignoring those that need the help. or to paraphrase John Taffert 'Embrace solutions and not excuses'.

You will probably verbally abuse me on this post, and probably name call. The fact will remain that I was polite, and you are the one with the real issue here. And it still will remain that I would rather help you than harm you.
    Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    taylor1701dtaylor1701d Member Posts: 3,099 Arc User

nothing just do as requested. or dont. whatever just as long as you leave me be in game im good.

Fair enough.
    [img][/img]OD5urLn.jpg
  • Options
    sisteric wrote: »
    Hmmm...You definitely are upset about something. I just think the actions you are taking are not the ones that will fix the problems. Removing the symptoms does not cure the disease. And verbally abusing people still is not solving the root problem.

And as far as all the blocking and ignoring things go, that would be the opposite of the professed and displayed general philosophy of Star Trek. Helping those that have a clear need is more in line than ignoring those that need the help. or to paraphrase John Taffert 'Embrace solutions and not excuses'.

You will probably verbally abuse me on this post, and probably name call. The fact will remain that I was polite, and you are the one with the real issue here. And it still will remain that I would rather help you than harm you.

ugh dont want your help or need it for anything other than you to be one more person who puts me on ignore, blocks me, and then flags this post so I can be banned from this forum forever and your chat box. I dont care about the philosophy, or your opinion, I do not need your help for anything other than what I asked. Do or do not the rest does not matter.
  • Options
    ...who are you again and why exactly should I care?

im nobody and you shouldnt care, and i want you to emphasis that point by putting me on block, ignore, and flagging this post. That is all that is required. If you wont fine if you do fine. either way pi ss off.
  • Options
    neos472 wrote: »

unsure but tis slightly amusing

sure sure point and laugh as long as you fulfill the request it dosent matter.
  • Options
    skhc wrote: »
    Don't have the self control just to not read the forums & close down in-game chat when you don't need it?

Kids these days.

ugh idiotic assumptions from an idiot. big surprise.
  • Options
    skhcskhc Member Posts: 355 Arc User
    Oooooo. You put me in my place.
  • Options
    qjuniorqjunior Member Posts: 2,023 Arc User
    edited March 2017
    Oh, wait. Is this some new internet challenge ? Let's call it the "Ban Me !" challenge then. :D
  • Options
    sistericsisteric Member Posts: 768 Arc User

Since I have never heard of you before this thread, Leaving you alone would be easy. And I would have never even responded to you if you wrote nothing in the forums. And I rarely ever say anything to people normally in game, since I normally play solo. SO really, I have been living up to your request without taking any requested actions. And would have maintained that spotless record if you have never made the request or the attempt at communication on the forums.

SO I am just left with wondering why you subconsciously cried for help, while professing denial of such need, in a public forum?

Probably won't get an answer to that question. But at least I can say I am trying to help.

Federation: Fleet Admiral Zombee (Alien Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Danic (Vulcan Science)::Fleet Admiral Daniel Kochheiser (Human Engineer)
    KDF: Dahar Master Kan (Borg Klingon Tactical)::Dahar Master Torc (Alien Science)::Dahar Master Sisteric (Gorn Engineer)
    RR-Fed: Citizen Sirroc (Romulan Science)::Fleet Admiral Grell (Alien Engineer)
    RR-KDF: Fleet Admiral Zemo (Reman Tactical)::Fleet Admiral Xinatek (Reman Science)::Fleet Admiral Bel (Alien Engineer)
    TOS-Fed: Fleet Admiral Katem (Andorian Tactical)::Lieutenant Commander Straad (Vulcan Engineer)
    Dom-Fed: Dan'Tar (Jem'Hadar Science)
    Dom-KDF: Kamtana'Solan (Jem'Hadar Science)

CoHost of Tribbles in Ecstasy (Zombee)
  • Options
    nccmarknccmark Member Posts: 1,083 Arc User
    This is what happens when you don't read the pamphlet in the tampon box before first use. String end gets inserted, and a bad day ensues.

Then you mistakenly believe it is everybody else's job to fix your bad day.

It's your tampon.....YOU fix it.
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Funny how someone's complaining about a toxic community and then completely fails to normally talk or respond to other people.

You seem to be part of the very problem you are describing, OP. From what I've seen so far in this thread, it's hardly surprising that you attract negative behaviour.
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    Perhaps if you changed your own behaviour, others might be somewhat less 'toxic' towards you as well.
  • Options
    sisteric wrote: »

Since I have never heard of you before this thread, Leaving you alone would be easy. And I would have never even responded to you if you wrote nothing in the forums. And I rarely ever say anything to people normally in game, since I normally play solo. SO really, I have been living up to your request without taking any requested actions. And would have maintained that spotless record if you have never made the request or the attempt at communication on the forums.

SO I am just left with wondering why you subconsciously cried for help, while professing denial of such need, in a public forum?

Probably won't get an answer to that question. But at least I can say I am trying to help.

you are not trying to help you are being a troll. i just wanted to be on your ignore list that is all, and banned from the forums. maybe to you that is confusing but you dont have to understand you only have to do or dont.
  • Options
    This is what happens when you don't read the pamphlet in the tampon box before first use. String end gets inserted, and a bad day ensues.

Then you mistakenly believe it is everybody else's job to fix your bad day.

It's your tampon.....YOU fix it.
    just put me on ignore list and stop reading your own life into my post.
This discussion has been closed.