test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

How/Where to buy the USS Enterprise E Repaint with code for T6 Sovereign?

I have been scouring the web where I find previews and discussions but zero word on how to buy the Wiz Kids Enterprise E Repaint with code for T6 Sovereign. None! If someone knows anything, I would appreciate knowing it.

Thanks!
giphy.gif
Member since December 2009

Comments

• Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    It hasn't been released yet, but I heard, that it will be available from 9th or 10th of november.
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    rickpaaarickpaaa Member Posts: 637 Arc User
    All I read was "This November."

"This November, WizKids/NECA will release Star Trek: Attack Wing Wave 27 — and StarTrek.com has the exclusive First Look at the ships in the upcoming expansion packs, starting with the U.S.S. Enterprise-E (Repaint)."

http://wizkids.com/attackwing/2016/10/11/exclusive-preview-u-s-s-enterprise-e-repaint-for-attack-wing/
    giphy.gif
    Member since December 2009

• Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Well, the Wizkids website does have a find-a-store feature, you could use it to find stores in your area, call them and ask if they'll be carrying it, when it comes out and maybe even reserve one...

I think that if I weren't broke at the moment, that's probably what I'd be doing...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Any word on stats for the T6 Sov?
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • Options
    kronin#4685 kronin Member Posts: 325 Arc User
    My local gaming store says the 16th. Look for brick and mortar stores that sell minis games and collectible card games. If they don't have it, they could probably order it for you, or at the very least, tell you where you can find such a store. Note; if anyone gets the ship before the 16th, you might want to wait until then to use the code. I wonder how Cryptic may respond if someone tries to use the code before the official release date.
  • Options
    duncanidaho11duncanidaho11 Member Posts: 7,867 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    bergins wrote: »

It's a T6 sovereign class. +1 boff seat (universal) and +1 specialization on one station. The Wizkids promo is offering a Command T6 Sovy but we know there's also an Intel Sovy coming too (leaked in game due to a now fixed glitch). The Intel version is probably going to be what we see in the C-store.
    Bipedal mammal and senior Foundry author.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    starkaosstarkaos Member Posts: 11,556 Arc User

It's a T6 sovereign class. +1 boff seat (universal) and +1 specialization on one station. The Wizkids promo is offering a Command T6 Sovy but we know there's also an Intel Sovy coming too (leaked in game due to a now fixed glitch). The Intel version is probably going to be what we see in the C-store.

Personally, I wished they had the Command Sovereign as the C-Store ship and the Intel Sovereign as the Attack Wing ship. The Sovereign looks more like a Command ship than an Intel ship.
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    starkaos wrote: »
    Personally, I wished they had the Command Sovereign as the C-Store ship and the Intel Sovereign as the Attack Wing ship. The Sovereign looks more like a Command ship than an Intel ship.

I'd personally say the Sovy is more of an Intel ship, considering what it did between its three movies. In VOY and DS9 we also never saw the Sovereign class in a traditional Command/fleet support role (unlike the Galaxy.) Except in one short combat scene in First Contact (where the Ent-E barged in), it was operating independently in distant or extreme situations. I think Intel is a good fit for that.

Plus we've had a lot of FED Command cruisers (2xGalaxy, Excelsior, 3xOddy, 3xCommand Cruisers) and only a few intel (Guardian, Arbiter, and Eclipse.) So, it's easy to justify changing gears this time for the C-store release.
    Notable missions: Apex [AEI], Gemini [SSF], Trident [AEI], Evolution's Smile [SSF], Transcendence
    Looking for something new to play? I've started building Foundry missions again in visual novel form!
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    It actually was already in the game by accident. (The Intel version, not the Command version. If the Command Version follows the Mirror Guardian model, the Intel slot will simply change to a Command slot).

https://lootcritter.com/2016/10/25/oops-we-got-a-leak-from-star-trek-online-itself-t6-intel-assault-cruiser/

It seems a T6 continuation of the Tier 5 C-Store Version, with no in-built science slots. Commander Engineering, Lt.Cmd Tactical, Lt.Cmdr Universal|Intel, Lt.Engineer, Ensign Tactical

Unless you're some kind of crazy and run without Hazard Emitters or Science Team, that probably means the Universal Slot will be automatically Science slot...
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    ssbn655ssbn655 Member Posts: 1,894 Arc User
    They should do the same f@#k over with Soverign fans that they did with the T-6 TOS Constitution/ Bird of Prey, D-7 make it a very short very very rare RNG buy a R&D pack deal.
  • Options
    officerbatman81officerbatman81 Member Posts: 2,761 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    ^why?

Because you cant get something so others shouldn't either?
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator
    ^why?

Probably.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    The leaked screen shots imply the T6 will also have 180 degree wide angle torps. And 3pc console set is a friggin battle cloak mother truckers!
  • Options
    The leaked screen shots imply the T6 will also have 180 degree wide angle torps. And 3pc console set is a friggin battle cloak mother truckers!

Oh, great, another round of KDF and Romulan players having a go at the Fed players for getting one of 'their' battle cloak and 'diluting the KDF experience'...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    edited November 2016
    Yep. Let it be glorious. Cant wait. Already have a battle cloaking defiant, now ill have a battle cloaking sovereign!
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,026 Community Moderator

Oh, great, another round of KDF and Romulan players having a go at the Fed players for getting one of 'their' battle cloak and 'diluting the KDF experience'...

That they fail to realize that we have to sacrifice console slots for.
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    majorhalcyonmajorhalcyon Member Posts: 199 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    rickpaaa wrote: »
    I have been scouring the web where I find previews and discussions but zero word on how to buy the Wiz Kids Enterprise E Repaint with code for T6 Sovereign. None! If someone knows anything, I would appreciate knowing it.

Thanks!

I was just looking around today for this very same info, and came across a site with it up for pre-order, saying the 'ETA' is the 15th, 'Release date' the 17th...although, looking that site back up, it's Australia/New Zealand area; take that how you will.

Oh, and as to the 'how to buy' part: check your local comic/game shop to see if they sell them; hobby shops might, as well (saw them in a Ryder's here).
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User

And as someone who loves to play Romulans, even I will tell those people to pound sand.

For the Fed to get that Battle Cloak, they have to buy a T5 and a T6 ship and occupy 3 console slots for something Romulans get for free on every ship they fly. Not much room to complain there. I'm not saying it won't happen, because you're 100% right.. it will happen.. it will just be stupid as hell.

Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    ...why is the sovereign even getting a cloak out of its set bonus to begin with? the defiant is one thing - it HAD a cloak throughout DS9, but the enterprise e - the only sovereign ever seen onscreen - never had any form of cloak

there are FAR better things they could've made a 3-piece bonus out of that was something the enteprise actually did during its 3 movie appearances​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    edited November 2016

It's a two-piece set and battle cloak was listed as set bonus three. :tongue:

Could be there's a piece we're missing (maybe command and intel variants have different consoles) or it's just a random bit of nothing (glitch, unchanged dev default setting, what have you) that's going to be cleaned out when the ship is actually released.
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    ...why is the sovereign even getting a cloak out of its set bonus to begin with? the defiant is one thing - it HAD a cloak throughout DS9, but the enterprise e - the only sovereign ever seen onscreen - never had any form of cloak

there are FAR better things they could've made a 3-piece bonus out of that was something the enteprise actually did during its 3 movie appearances​​

There are a couple reasons.. but neither helps with any canon explanation. It's basically because they're making it an 'Intel Ship' and all of those have the ability to cloak (though none of the other intel ships have battle cloaks or require a console to cloak.) The second reason is to give it something distinctive to try and help it stand out a bit from other ships already available.

Neither is a real good reason, but it's not the first time they gave a cloak to a ship that's not supposed to have it (Vengeance.)
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    coldnapalm wrote: »
    ^why?

That is one of the major traits of humanity. And another reason we really should be removed from existence before we get the tech to do really bad things.
    Well... Good luck with that. We didn't wink out of existence even after the Manhattan Project.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    chastity1337chastity1337 Member Posts: 1,606 Arc User

There are a couple reasons.. but neither helps with any canon explanation. It's basically because they're making it an 'Intel Ship' and all of those have the ability to cloak (though none of the other intel ships have battle cloaks or require a console to cloak.) The second reason is to give it something distinctive to try and help it stand out a bit from other ships already available.

Neither is a real good reason, but it's not the first time they gave a cloak to a ship that's not supposed to have it (Vengeance.)

Whoa, whoa, the Krenim Science Ship is Intel and it has no cloak

• Options
    imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Yeah, the set's only a 2-pc, and the battle cloak is a 3-pc. They probably just copied the code over, replaced the items, and forgot to delete the 3-pc bonus.
  • Options
    hanover2hanover2 Member Posts: 1,053 Arc User
    Dear god, please do not make the Metreon Gas Canister part of the set. Make it a beam array (I'll even tolerate phasers!), wide-angle torp, and cloak console. Better yet, just integrate the cloak without locking it behind a set bonus or a console.
  • Options
    imperatorpaveliimperatorpaveli Member Posts: 346 Arc User
    Per the tooltip (which a friend of mine in STO linked), it's the Metreon console and the new console.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    so what's the new console called?​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    kurumimorishitakurumimorishita Member Posts: 1,410 Arc User
    so what's the new console called?​​
    Incremental Phase Cloaking Device
    "We might get pretty singed at that range, but not as singed as they're going to get. Engage."
    - Captain Six of Nine aka Ashley "Don't Call Me Ash" Campbell
    q4F10XV.jpg
    ALWAYS OUTNUMBERED, NEVER OUTGUNNED
  • Options
    'Phase Cloaking'? Sounds like a throwback to TNG: "Pegasus" and the Interphasic Cloak that was being tested on the ship of the same name...