test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login server down? - Team is investigating

Comments

• zedbrightlander1zedbrightlander1 Member Posts: 14,782 Arc User
    meme-picard-load-generators.jpg

Don't tell me... That's a Tuesday, isn't it.
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4HG_Hx-0ulQ

;)
    f5cc65bc8f3b91f963e328314df7c48d.jpg
    Sig? What sig? I don't see any sig.
  • mjohnson75mjohnson75 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Come on now Cryptic. You make enough money from microtransactions. You should be able to afford to feed the hamster.
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/6Zwj7vN.jpg[/img]
  • generaldisaster#4313 generaldisaster Member Posts: 373 Arc User
    down until 10 PM PST? Aww F***nuts
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
  • themistokles#2904 themistokles Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    It's either the Borg or the Dominion.
    I just wish they would be nice enough to give us a little details as to what when wrong, and if possible why
    Star Treking, across the universe. Only going forward because we can't find reverse...
  • necreliosis#4763 necreliosis Member Posts: 112 Arc User
    Try bombarding the servers with Tachyon particles. That seems to work with most things.
  • mike03ucmike03uc Member Posts: 227 Arc User
    Shaka...when the walls fell!
    e0M7OhA.png
  • flesson616flesson616 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    mjohnson75 wrote: »
    Come on now Cryptic. You make enough money from microtransactions. You should be able to afford to feed the hamster.

Yeah not much communication, should give everyone a free rnd pack, but no its FU.....i mean sorry for the trouble go play and spend money with us now

• mjohnson75mjohnson75 Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    and meanwhile at Cryptic: Employee walks into server room and picks up a phone "Yeah Bob I am here in the server room now. I have discovered the problem" "what is it Jim?" Jim bends down and picks something up, holding it by the tail "Wel Bob the hamster died." "Damn it all the pet shops are closed!"
    [img]http://i.imgur.com/6Zwj7vN.jpg[/img]
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    mjohnson75 wrote: »
    and meanwhile at Cryptic: Employee walks into server room and picks up a phone "Yeah Bob I am here in the server room now. I have discovered the problem" "what is it Jim?" Jim bends down and picks something up, holding it by the tail "Wel Bob the hamster died." "Damn it all the pet shops are closed!"

sadly, I have a feeling that is probably not too far from the truth
  • flesson616flesson616 Member Posts: 102 Arc User
    that seen is perfect for today, when will thes erver be up, no let me guess "Tuesday"
  • faithful#7207 faithful Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    meanwhile at Cryptic...

34ca4a1f15704cafe967b4af569b152c.jpg
    meanwhile at Cryptic...

34ca4a1f15704cafe967b4af569b152c.jpg

u8xbv.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Mm5NeXy.gif
    next time on Cryptic...

wpid-funny_computer.jpg
    next time on Cryptic...

wpid-funny_computer.jpg

uce1h.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • captainbmoneycaptainbmoney Member Posts: 1,323 Arc User
    The sheer weight of the excitement over the t6 TOS ships has crashed the game itself!

Called it in 2011.

Like my fanpage!
    https://www.facebook.com/CaptainBMoney913
    f686a26d5e856333c22a35cc594c77f78e7da3365115a3ecf76ff44f624ff443.jpg
  • captaingalrandcaptaingalrand Member Posts: 44 Arc User
    Who let Fry near the Holodeck servers with that drink?
    Captain Jack. L Mueller
    Commander, U.S.S. Novara NCC-200001-D
    Fleet Admiral

star-trek-warp-speed-mr-scott-jason-politte.jpg
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    Lol
    Nothing to see here, move along
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
    I wonder if its a ddos attack.. I know bing.com has been under a ddos attack for the last weak.. wonder if they are spreading..
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Someone dident like the real T6 connie coming out after the silly kelvin one...lol

Obviously Romulan treachery.
    What Cryptic used to look like a few days ago... R.I.P

5HCqow4.gif
  • sarcjestersarcjester Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    one guy said the xbo
    sarcjester wrote: »
    what ve noticed is that compared to 3 days aback literally half or less people seem to be doing the pve missions , its like been dead and yet numbers on steam say otherwise ...very weird

Well if they have a Starbase and multi toons (currently have 13) and you do all the daily chores ie doffs arm system.....you run out of time for anything else

no i am on a ton last few weeks like over ten hours a day....and sometimes diff parts of day and never ever had a time where id wait more then 3-4 minutes per pve mission ....today i only did like 1 per 30 minutes and noticed even the queues were all dead, then i had issues myself round 9 hrs ago where the game acted up so bad i had to log out and back in.

i do the admiralty , missions for two new temp agents as well and my doff stuff and what not ...as well as crafting and some exchange doings....today was like dead very very dead. i had more action in zone chat then ....

I don't know if your are a memeber of the DPS channels or not but as stated earlier my online time is taken up mostly with daiyly upkeep, but when I do have time for PVE/STF these channels always have people avail to go. They are private channels and are by invite only. You can d/l the dps channels parser to upload your matches scores...and that will if quailfied auto invite the people who have meet the requirement. to my knowledge ther are 10-30-50-100K channels. I myself only have the first 2. They also have ground pve channels fyi. If you have any probs plz feel free to contact me ingame @sarjester or any memeber of Viper Group Omega/Viper Group Omega KDF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,643 Arc User
  • itpalgitpalg Member Posts: 340 Arc User
  • jonathan#1031 jonathan Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    And a look at the maintenance team:

squidbar3_zpsuhxkbtes.png
    <|>< . . . <z^>< . . . <zX^>< <( (..) )> oO(There's always a bigger Fish in the sea.)
  • itpalgitpalg Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    Just noticed the update an hour ago saying expect 10pm Pacific. Ugh

ITPaladin.png
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,101 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    ...Still more feedback than Champions Online, scratch that champions launcher is up and running but says server is in downtime for maintenance
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
This discussion has been closed.