test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Login server down? - Team is investigating

Comments

• kelshandokelshando Member Posts: 887 Arc User
    I wonder if its a ddos attack.. I know bing.com has been under a ddos attack for the last weak.. wonder if they are spreading..
  • jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Someone dident like the real T6 connie coming out after the silly kelvin one...lol

Obviously Romulan treachery.
  • faithful#7207 faithful Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    What Cryptic used to look like a few days ago... R.I.P

5HCqow4.gif
  • sarcjestersarcjester Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    one guy said the xbo
    sarcjester wrote: »
    what ve noticed is that compared to 3 days aback literally half or less people seem to be doing the pve missions , its like been dead and yet numbers on steam say otherwise ...very weird

Well if they have a Starbase and multi toons (currently have 13) and you do all the daily chores ie doffs arm system.....you run out of time for anything else

no i am on a ton last few weeks like over ten hours a day....and sometimes diff parts of day and never ever had a time where id wait more then 3-4 minutes per pve mission ....today i only did like 1 per 30 minutes and noticed even the queues were all dead, then i had issues myself round 9 hrs ago where the game acted up so bad i had to log out and back in.

i do the admiralty , missions for two new temp agents as well and my doff stuff and what not ...as well as crafting and some exchange doings....today was like dead very very dead. i had more action in zone chat then ....

I don't know if your are a memeber of the DPS channels or not but as stated earlier my online time is taken up mostly with daiyly upkeep, but when I do have time for PVE/STF these channels always have people avail to go. They are private channels and are by invite only. You can d/l the dps channels parser to upload your matches scores...and that will if quailfied auto invite the people who have meet the requirement. to my knowledge ther are 10-30-50-100K channels. I myself only have the first 2. They also have ground pve channels fyi. If you have any probs plz feel free to contact me ingame @sarjester or any memeber of Viper Group Omega/Viper Group Omega KDF
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • davefenestratordavefenestrator Member Posts: 10,512 Arc User
  • itpalgitpalg Member Posts: 340 Arc User
  • jonathan#1031 jonathan Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    And a look at the maintenance team:

squidbar3_zpsuhxkbtes.png
    <|>< . . . <z^>< . . . <zX^>< <( (..) )> oO(There's always a bigger Fish in the sea.)
  • itpalgitpalg Member Posts: 340 Arc User
    Just noticed the update an hour ago saying expect 10pm Pacific. Ugh

ITPaladin.png
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    ...Still more feedback than Champions Online, scratch that champions launcher is up and running but says server is in downtime for maintenance
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • jonathan#1031 jonathan Member Posts: 105 Arc User
    edited August 2016
    solom_oregr1sm_zpsjullurgf.jpg

^ This one is a character I did. :)

fishmedium_zpsogu7bcml.gif
    <|>< . . . <z^>< . . . <zX^>< <( (..) )> oO(There's always a bigger Fish in the sea.)
  • jonsillsjonsills Member Posts: 10,365 Arc User
    azrael605 wrote: »
    10 PM PST is still a couple hours off, it's barely 10 my time zone & I'm 2 hours ahead of PST.
    According to the timestamp on your post, it was in at 9:11pm PST... :smile:​​
    Lorna-Wing-sig.png
    azrael605 wrote: »
    10 PM PST is still a couple hours off, it's barely 10 my time zone & I'm 2 hours ahead of PST.

No, Pacific Daylight Time is 9:19 now, so apparently you're only 1 hour ahead not 2.
    Sigh, off to play some Marvel Heroes 2016 I guess....
  • jayfresh11jayfresh11 Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    Well the launchers up, but servers red, at least they're progressing.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • avoozuulavoozuul Member Posts: 3,196 Arc User
    Since patching goes on for two days in a row now extra downtime for an unknown problem can be kind of moreso annoying, but since it can't be helped I guess there's really no point in complaining about it.
  • cheesebasketcheesebasket Member Posts: 1,099 Arc User
    Champions Ol tryhards are whining about our twitter feed haveing all the infos lol
    The hamster will RULE ALLL....

Mwahahahahahahaha
  • tom40stom40s Member Posts: 132 Arc User
    really before upgrading to Xbox mistress, maybe we should get the tardis working.
  • trennantrennan Member Posts: 2,839 Arc User
    What Cryptic used to look like a few days ago... R.I.P

5HCqow4.gif

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nJXwnvDCxO4
    Mm5NeXy.gif
  • azurerail1azurerail1 Member Posts: 43 Arc User
    Meanwhile at cryptic: We found an employee who won the lotto and wanted an Expensive Toaster powered by the latest AMD CPU, where Cooling Has (Never) been adequet Before ( Server room semi conductor Toaster Invented). Very expensive Toast anyone? "Humor, i love it, Yeee (Data: Startrek Generations.)
  • phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    cyranocobb wrote: »

This is my newest favorite thing!

Thanks!
    HAAaa. hampster power
  • phenomenaut01phenomenaut01 Member Posts: 714 Arc User
    trennan wrote: »

This is my second newest favorite thing!
    azurerail1 wrote: »
    Meanwhile at cryptic: We found an employee who won the lotto and wanted an Expensive Toaster powered by the latest AMD CPU, where Cooling Has (Never) been adequet Before ( Server room semi conductor Toaster Invented). Very expensive Toast anyone? "Humor, i love it, Yeee (Data: Startrek Generations.)

ah that explains it the increased crashing the AMD processors keep overheating
    hey cryptic I found a link that might help. http://www.wikihow.com/Fix-DNS-Server-Not-Responding-Problem
  • cochrane8cochrane8 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    in texas and still down
  • strathkinstrathkin Member Posts: 2,666 Bug Hunter
    It is reporting that server is back online now! :)
    0zxlclk.png
  • thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    meme-picard-load-generators.jpg

Wait, you think orchestrating fifty servers is a problem?

LOL
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
This discussion has been closed.