Options

to all the people who kept saying the JJ stuff wasn't going to happen

Comments

• Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    ... really ....

foto-minion-stuart-en-gru-2,-mi-villano-favorito-795.jpg
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    sfdstuff#3558 sfdstuff Member Posts: 85 Arc User
    yeah ok nobody really cares

i love it when people care so much they have to reply just to say they dont care
  • Options
    ioneonioneon Member Posts: 207 Arc User
    This made me lol.
  • Options
    ioneon wrote: »
    This made me lol.

i'm glad. laughter is good for you, and everybody should have a sense of humor.
  • Options
    cidjackcidjack Member Posts: 2,017 Arc User
    I pee on a DVD of JJ star trek.
    Armada: Multiplying fleet projects in need of dilithium by 13."
    95bced8038c91ec6f880d510e6fd302f366a776c4c5761e5f7931d491667a45e.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator
  • Options
    jade1280jade1280 Member Posts: 868 Arc User
    Meh
  • Options
    stonewbiestonewbie Member Posts: 1,454 Arc User
    But weren't the people who were saying it was never going to happen saying that because the devs/CBS/Paramount said that it would never happen?
  • Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    Appreciate the congrats for being right on JJtrek, I don't want congrats, I want JJprise & Vengenace. We must be smart!
    trump_mug.jpg
  • Options
    ioneon wrote: »
    This made me lol.

i'm glad. laughter is good for you, and everybody should have a sense of humor.

Laughter and lightheartedness are in short order these days. Continue the good fight my friend.
  • Options
    e30erneste30ernest Member Posts: 1,794 Arc User
  • Options
    gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    Your picture is a very innapropriate picture for being "Right" about something.

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    edited June 2016
    So is this a Nyah Nyah na Nyah Nyah Thread?
    Post edited by ltminns on
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    jtoon74jtoon74 Member Posts: 409 Arc User
    stonewbie wrote: »
    But weren't the people who were saying it was never going to happen saying that because the devs/CBS/Paramount said that it would never happen?

You do indeed have a point.
  • Options
    talonxvtalonxv Member Posts: 4,257 Arc User
    uESPvBA.jpg
    afMSv4g.jpg
    Star Trek Battles member. Want to roll with a good group of people regardless of fleets and not have to worry about DPS while doing STFs? Come join the channel and join in the fun!

http://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1145998/star-trek-battles-channel-got-canon/p1
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    u547n.jpg

^^^ A billion times this.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    vampeiyrevampeiyre Member Posts: 633 Arc User
    talonxv wrote: »
    uESPvBA.jpg

^^^ This is delicious.
    "I'm sorry, I can't hear you over the sound of how awesome I am."
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    Thanks, Obama
    DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]
  • Options
    evilmark444evilmark444 Member Posts: 6,950 Arc User
    Lifetime Subscriber since Beta
    eaY7Xxu.png
  • Options
    iconiansiconians Member Posts: 6,987 Arc User
    Thanks, Obama

Vzu68fs.gif​​
    ExtxpTp.jpg
  • Options
    alpharaider47#7707 alpharaider47 Member Posts: 171 Arc User
    I won't lie, when I saw the announcement for the Kelvin stuff, I was filled with glee. I've been campaigning for this since launch, and it is finally happening. That being said, I try my best to show understanding for those who are unhappy with the turn of events. But there's a special place in my heart for those who relentlessly told me I would never see this happen, and that I was a worthless piece of **** for hoping against all hopes for a T6 Connie and a JJ crossover. To those special people, I cannot possibly imagine what you're going through, watching years of ***holery go down in flames, but I'm trying to, and it fills me with joy.

Ok, now I can go back to being a somewhat civilized individual :smiley:
    sFfAcbR.jpg
    STO Beta Test and Launch Veteran
  • Options
    I won't lie, when I saw the announcement for the Kelvin stuff, I was filled with glee. I've been campaigning for this since launch, and it is finally happening. That being said, I try my best to show understanding for those who are unhappy with the turn of events. But there's a special place in my heart for those who relentlessly told me I would never see this happen, and that I was a worthless piece of **** for hoping against all hopes for a T6 Connie and a JJ crossover. To those special people, I cannot possibly imagine what you're going through, watching years of ***holery go down in flames, but I'm trying to, and it fills me with joy.

Ok, now I can go back to being a somewhat civilized individual :smiley:

Couldn't have said it any better myself. I (foolishly) asked about a T5 Connie (back when T5 was tops) many years ago, not knowing that the subject was verboten on the forums, and practically got death threats lol. I even got temporarily suspended and warned for speaking about it after so many people reported me. So yeah, assuming we do actually get to own the JJprise, I too will feel a slight tingle of vindication.

• Options
    scarlingscarling Member Posts: 708 Arc User
    scarling wrote: »
    Appreciate the congrats for being right on JJtrek, I don't want congrats, I want JJprise & Vengenace. We must be smart!

U R smart.

pakled04.jpg​​
    I love the poorly educated!
    trump4.jpg
  • Options
    nikeixnikeix Member Posts: 3,972 Arc User
    It seems clear enough that at the time ST2009 was being developed they expected to be at the center of their own ecology of exclusively licensed games. Since then they've come to see STO -- which has outlasted all of those exclusive arrangements -- as another useful avenue to keep their imagery in the eyes of potential customers/KT Star Trek fans. It not substantially different than their designs showing up amongst the Eaglemoss catalogue as special editions. Trying to hold themselves aloof didn't really work out, while showing up side by side with prime universe content makes the $$.
  • Options
    stonewbie wrote: »

Yes, this is exactly right. ​​

no, thats only half of the story. while there were some "reasonable" people who thought it would never happen, there were also plenty of people who denied the possibility it could ever happen. people like the old mod quoted in the FCT who said there will NEVER be a end game connie.

going by "what we know now" is one thing, but pretending you know the future is different. and those people deserve to be laughed at when the time comes.
  • Options
    ltminnsltminns Member Posts: 12,571 Arc User
    KTTrek©®
    'But to be logical is not to be right', and 'nothing' on God's earth could ever 'make it' right!'
    Judge Dan Haywood
    'As l speak now, the words are forming in my head.
    l don't know.
    l really don't know what l'm about to say, except l have a feeling about it.
    That l must repeat the words that come without my knowledge.'
    Lt. Philip J. Minns
  • Options
    thekodanarmada#7342 thekodanarmada Member Posts: 1,631 Arc User
    iconians wrote: »
    Thanks, Obama

Vzu68fs.gif​​

DInb0Vo.gif[/url][/center]