test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Stargate Hail Ba'al Rambling

Comments

• Options
    icerose20icerose20 Member Posts: 18,379 Arc User
    Fiona goes to Jadzia and hugs her leg: No Go, Auntie Jadzia. Lots of spahgetti. No go.
    Ancient Griffon insult

That one is so stupid, he lost a Rock/Paper/Scissors game to a Pony.
  • Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,215 Arc User
    Veronica: They're doing so well. *smiles*

Jessica 7: Well yeah I can do that.. And wasn't I like that when you first met me?

Jessica 3: But I barely ever make her mad...
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    Rose: No, you were an arrogant TRIBBLE who didn't think that ships rules applied to you. (As She turned around) But, it worked out for the best. (She kisses Jessica on the forehaed) We can't stay mad at each other. Despite everything we been through, I can never fully understand what you went through in the Collective. I may get glimpses of the nightmares, but never truly how it was.

Leo shrugs but hugs Jess 3: I make Mommy not be mad at you Mama.

RAdm Rose: Yeah, despite haveing two awful parents.

(Thier door cime goes off)

RADM Rose: Come in.

Victoria comes in: Am I disrupting anything, Cap'n?

RAdm Rose: Not really, whats on your mind?

Victoria: I request a transfer off your ship, obviously I have nto earned you respect.

RAdm Rose: Denied, and cut the TRIBBLE, Vic. (She looks exhausted) I am sorry you think you got passed over for the XO spot, but this isn;t about you as it about her. She is my wife, and she knows things about me that no one else does. I know without a doubt she can stand up to me when I am right and when to back me when I am wrong and she knows how to get me to listen better then anyone. When we are off the ship, she has the best idea of what I am going to do and be there without me even flinching to give an order. You have earned my respect and admiration, Victoria. You have kept us with the us all this time, and without the training the rest have had. i am denying your request right now because I can not right nwo give you the billet you deserve, but when it comes up, you can go.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jessica 3: Thanks. *smiles and hugs her kids*

Jessica 7: True. *kisses her*

Jessica: I'll be right back. *goes and sends a message to seventeen*

*Veronica stays quiet*
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    (i think you got that backwards...you don't back someone when they're wrong, nor do you stand up to someone when they're right)
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Jadzia: *sighs and kneels down to hug Fiona*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    (Nope, just becuase you are right doesn't mean you are right)

Victoria: I dont understand,

RAdm Rose: Have you ever physically stopped me from doing soemthing? Pointed out how stupid myidea was to the point you could be not following orders?

Victoria: No, I would never do that.

RAdm Rose: I know, and that si why you aren't MY XO.

Fioan smiles: Lets go eat, Auntie.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Jessica 3 helps serve the food*

Veronica: Huh.
  • Options
    Jadzia: *follows Fiona*
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    Victoria looks like she is about to cry as she walks out.

RAdm Rose: I hate this part of the job. (She tunrs and sees her kids hiding behind a door look at thier parents)

Rose comes out with Jessica 7 in her combat armor sans her helmet as the food is beingready to be served. Seh grabd Jessica 3 and kisses her.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *Jessica 3 cheers up*

Jessica 3: Thanks.

Veronica: Vicky... Should I try and cheer her up?
  • Options
    Jadzia: *to herself* How are we going to restore her arm...
  • Options
    RAdm Rose: if you think you can, try it. (the kids come aorund the corner)

Amanda: Did we do soemthing to hurt Auntie Vicky?

RAdm Rose comes and picks her kids up: No, I did.

Rose: great dinner, my love, my princess.

Fiona: I helped.

Rose messes with Fiona's hair: You too, firebug.

Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jadzia: *smiles*
  • Options
    *Veronica leaves and goes after Victoria*

Veronica: Vic wait up!

Zach: I help too.

Jessica 7: Yes you did. *pats him on the head* Now lets eat.
  • Options
    Victoria turns around: Yes, XO O'Connell, what can I do for you?

Leo: So did I

Fiona: No you didn't.

Leo: I got Mama back.

Rose laughing: Ok, kids, get ready for bed. So who gets to read the bedtime story tonight?

Fiona: Auntie Jadzia

Leo: Yeah, Auntie.

RKT goes to warp, heading towards the Icy planetoid.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jadzia: Uh... what?
  • Options
    Rose: I think they want you to read a bedtime story. We usually read to them when we put them to bed. I am guesssing they want soemoen else to read to them tonight.

Leo and Fiona nod thier head in approval.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jadzia: *derp face* Wha?
  • Options
    Fiona and Leo come up to Jadzia with thier best faces: Puleaze, Auntie.

Rose just smiles at this, and winks at Jessica.

Probes show a structure in the icy planetoid about a mile in the crust. Structure is small, similar to a intelligence station.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    *The Lexington enters orbit of the planet*
  • Options
    The icy planetoid is the largest of its type in a far orbit around a main sequence star of an orange type. there is 2 small rocky planets orbiting closer, while there is one very large gas giant in the outer system. There is two asteroid firlds, one depelted on the isdie of the Jovian planet, and one in the goldilock zone of the star.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: Hmm odd...

*Jessica smiles*
  • Options
    RAdm Rose, over her comm unit.: Axel, let the Lexington handle the Kuiper belt. Let us scna the inner system, especially the inner asteroid belt

Axel:Understood, Captian.

Rose: Looks like cross between Europa and Iapetus.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Veronica: It looks suspicious.

Jessica: Yeah but something is off about it.
  • Options
    Rose: Wait for Krys, or call her? (As she looked at Jessica)

RKT

Axel:Preliminary report on the inner solar system. It would seem that there was a planetary object roughly 1.2 Terran Mass where the inner belt it. It is consistent with the pile being there for 75 thousand years. The outer field is consistent with the pile being there for 7 billion years, which is the approximate age of the system

RAdm Rose: Ok. Ok we will wait for the Lexington for further orders.

Amanda: Mommy, Axel say something bad?

RAdm Rose looked at her kids, for being as young as they are, they took quickly watching thier mothers movements and quickly figured out what emotions they were having. that way they generally knew when to be playful kids or not. She smiled her children and hugged them: Yes you can say, but for where we are at. You remember the picture puzzle?

Amanda looked Jack and they nodded thier heads: Well right now this is a puzzle, however, the peices are showing us a different picture then what we thought it was.

Amanda: Take it back.

RAdm Rose weakly smiled: We can't. But just because the picture isn;t what we exepcted doesn't mean we stop. Every Picture has a story, and every story needs to be told. thats why we continue.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Jack: Buh what if a story doesn't want to be told?

Jessica: Lets call her.
  • Options
    Rose hits her suit comm unit on the wrist: Adm Jade, this is Rose, it would appear we are at the target.

RAdm Rose: then why doesn't to be told? Or is it that someone else doesn't want the story be told except how they read it. (she smiled) That is the reason why we ask you when we finish a story what you think about it. A story can be told different ways. (She hits her comm badge) Veronica, don't dwadle with Vicky to long. I'll handle the kids for now. (She looks at her kids) chicken nuggets, kids?

Amanda weakly smiled.
    Ancient Griffon insult

• Options
    Krystal: We're already running some scans of the system. Something just feels off. I honestly don't know what though.
  • Options
    Rose: Jessica said the same thing. You two know soemthing I don't. All I see is a Ice planetoid similar to Europa or Tirton below us. I can see why they wanted me around, after all I have some ability to control Ice. I got my Combat exosuit all fitted, I can go ground side and do some looking

Ancient Griffon insult