What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Season 11.5 Giveaways!

Comments

• Options
    themartianthemartian Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    ltminns wrote: »
    Well, now I have to cycle through all my Characters today to get the Inventory Slots. I claimed the Spec Points on one Character Yesterday, assuming like they always do that, that will unlock that Promotion on the Promotions Tab for the remaining Characters. Wrong. It is nowhere to be found on any other Character.

Please make it clear on the Blogs that the freebies must be grabbed on ALL Characters on the Account you want it on, on the day it is available otherwise it is lost. There is no unlock.

Please no posts about entitlement, gratitude, etc. I am not and I am (respectively) but if the normal operational rules change, please let us know.

Yeah, I got burned by this too. If I'd known, I would have logged in with all my alts. It's especially annoying (to me) because the last giveaway, only a few days ago, and that did allow it. I appreciate the giveaway, but a little more info would have helped.
    My alt army:
    K'ymara, Orion Engineer. Caedera of Borg, Liberated Borg Tactical, Elyza Vix, Joined Trill Scientist. Christina Bellona, Augmented Human Tactical.
    T'Lana, Vulcan Scientist. Arbol, Martian Tactical. Ayzer Bryn, Joined Trill Engineer. Hawke, Betazoid Scientist. Karna Valkras, Klingon Engineer. Beth Parker, Human Tactical
    Sarel, Romulan Engineer (Federation). Yazuri, Reman Scientist (KDF)
  • Options
    xylylxylyl Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    Thank you Laughing Trendy for the great news and a BIG thank you to Cryptic as well! I do sorely have need of the 12 extra bag slots for all my alts!

Jolan'tru & cheers... RRF Captain Cybyl
    Thus spake Admiral Cybyl:  Alea iacta est. Ibis redibis,numquam per bello peribis. Ergo, per aspera ad astra!
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    And the last giveaway is...
    Thunderchild, Koro't'inga and Valdore class (T3)

Thanks.
  • Options
    tousseautousseau Member Posts: 1,484 Arc User
    ummm.. wha?
  • Options
    rllaillieurllaillieu Member Posts: 351 Arc User
    szim wrote: »

Thanks.

It's already up? I'm still patching and the news blog has nothing for me.
  • Options
    szimszim Member Posts: 2,503 Arc User
    rllaillieu wrote: »
    szim wrote: »

Thanks.

It's already up? I'm still patching and the news blog has nothing for me.

Not yet. But it will be... in 4 minutes.
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    it's patching again....... DOOOOMMMM!!!! :p
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    Ok, so only 1 new ship for me... still any frebie is nice - thank you ....
    (my own fault - should not buy the other 2 ships already .... :p )
  • Options
    lordsteve1lordsteve1 Member Posts: 3,492 Arc User
    Awesome Cryptic, thanks for the ships!

Been wanting the Valdore for my Rommie alt for some time.

Cheers.
    SulMatuul.png
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    woot woot I didn't have neither of the 3... koolz... more to my collection

:evil laugh: mwuahahahahaha!
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Anyone have a link to the new blog? The one already posted is still showing the inventory slots.​​
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    comrademococomrademoco Member Posts: 1,694 Bug Hunter
    new blog has not been posted yet.... still to come
    6tviTDx.png

• Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    woot woot I didn't have neither of the 3... koolz... more to my collection

:evil laugh: mwuahahahahaha!

Aye, me too... and such good (interesting, at least? *shrugs*) consoles, too!

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    Koro't'inga and Valdore is good...
    Hopefully, having gotten the Dhael and Valdore through giveaways won't keep me from purchasing the Legacy Pack for the rest of the Romulan ships...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    dalolorndalolorn Member Posts: 3,655 Arc User
    It shouldn't.

Infinite possibilities have implications that could not be completely understood if you turned this entire universe into a giant supercomputer.p3OEBPD6HU3QI.jpg
  • Options
    thestormsongthestormsong Member Posts: 78 Arc User
    Thank you so much for the free ships! I am really happy right now, I had none of them :smiley:

Joined in March, 2011. Lifer since December, 2011.
  • Options
    aliguanaaliguana Member Posts: 262 Arc User
    already paid Zen for the Valdore (second-best console next to Leech). But thanks for the others! :)
    LUKARI GUERILLA GARDENING MILITIA - Glowing fingers are Growing fingers!
  • Options
    So if I only claim one of each (on the correct toons) are these account unlocks like most store ships? Hoping so as I have a toon or more that currently cannot claim them. Got some lowbies I am working up.​​
    signature.png
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    Wow! O.O

Both the Thunderchild and the Valdore were no my shopping list!

Many thanks! :smiley:
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    kelettes wrote: »
    Wow! O.O

Both the Thunderchild and the Valdore were no my shopping list!

Many thanks! :smiley:

Yeah I am pretty jazzed about the Tchild too. Now to get the Steamrunner. Of course I would have to install Steam first. hehehehe​​
    signature.png
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member Posts: 58,020 Community Moderator
    Thunderchild AND Koro't'inga?
    SCORE!
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    daveynydaveyny Member Posts: 8,227 Arc User
    Got them all already.
    But thank You very much anyway, Cryptic.
    B)
    STO Member since February 2009.
    I Was A Trekkie Before It Was Cool ... Sept. 8th, 1966 ... Not To Mention Before Most Folks Around Here Were Born!
    Forever a STO Veteran-Minion
    upside-down-banana-smiley-emoticon.gif
  • Options
    dalolorn wrote: »
    It shouldn't.

That's a relief; I'd rather spend 160 USD than two or three hundred for the ships, Reman and TOS costumes...

Though I'm somewhat glad for the Koro - it's been on my list to buy, but I just haven't had much enthusiasm considering that there's little customization (Changing between K'tinga, D-7 and K'tinga Refit and now Koro just changes the whole ship; can't mix parts) and I've actually been more apt to use the Orion Flight-Deck I already own for when my Klingons needed a T3 ship...
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    saqwanasaqwana Member Posts: 27 Arc User
    is this a permenate unlock or a one time thing?
  • Options
    swamarianswamarian Member Posts: 1,506 Arc User
    And the blog's been updated, too.
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    Are we sure that the ships today are the final giveaway? usually they would note that it is the final giveaway.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    blassreiterusblassreiterus Member Posts: 1,294 Arc User
    Thanks for the free ships, Cryptic. It isn't necessary to do that, but it's a nice gesture anyway.
    Star Trek Online LTS player.
  • Options
    keletteskelettes Member Posts: 488 Arc User
    edited April 2016
    From 4/11/16 to 4/14/16 every 24 hours

In my experience the end date is the end of the claim window for the last item.
    So I'm not expecting anything new for tomorrow :smile:

Yep, I think we're done (still, I'd be pleasantly surprised if we aren't :DD)
    "Ad astra audacter eamus in alis fidelium."
    -
    "To boldly go to the stars on the wings of the faithful."
  • Options
    nebfabnebfab Member Posts: 672 Arc User
    Very generous choice for giveaways, thanks Cryptic! :)

(Already had the Valdore but the rest are excellent too, Thunderchild especially.)
  • Options
    Are we sure that the ships today are the final giveaway? usually they would note that it is the final giveaway.

Not sure - hey said 11th through 14th; 10 Pacific to 10 Pacific. It could be the last, there could be one more depending on whether they mean that it ends on the 14th or if the 14th is the last giveaway...
    11-12; Specialization Points
    12-13: Inventory Slots
    13-14: T3 Ships...
    If they follow previous patterns, then 14-15, if it's involved, might be a T4 or T5...

2013 Summer had the Nebula Retrofit and Marauder FDC; 2014 Summer had the Ambassador Retrofit and Varanus; 2015 New Dawn had the Excelsior Retrofit, Marauder and Ar'Kif Carrier Warbird; and the 2016 Anniversary had the Ar'kala, Puyjaq and Sao Paulo... so there's a chance it might be a T4 or T5 if there's a giveaway on the 14th itself...
This discussion has been closed.