What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Anniversary Krenim Ship Stats

2»

Comments

• Options
    davehilanderdavehilander Member Posts: 40 Arc User
    Getting a new science ship brings up a thought I had long ago while equiping my new B'Rel. I wonder if it would make sense to have a sensor package that goes into a weapon slot. That way you could focus on non-energy weapon abilities better at the cost of potential DPS. Seems like it could spice up torpedo boats and science ships again and be self balancing with the loss of the weapon dps?
  • Options
    thegreathibikithegreathibiki Member Posts: 98 Arc User
    To those who think 10 is a horrible turn rate, you've never been attached to a ship that while impressive everywhere else, had a 4 turn rate. Would annihilate anything in front of it but forget chasing something down. Evasive maneuvers could only do so much and I thanked Cryptic for giving us that Evasive maneuver/emergency to engine doff with that ship. Still a TRIBBLE shoot. 10 was the best it could do and THAT was with 3 Mk XII RCS consoles. Which at the time was the best you could craft.
  • Options
    leuitohleuitoh Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    First Paradox class Temporal Dreadnought...

Now this Vessel ...

Criptic are stolen my life!!!
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    Just one more question, can we get the exact numbers for the console?
  • Options
    kirkepisilonkirkepisilon Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    So, the main quest gives rep tword the new ship.....but what are yhe other "events"?? Or did i miss that on the website??
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    after you get the first 400, you can do the daily that Q gives you.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    tragamitestragamites Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    Why Krenim? Why not a Kobali science vessel to add to last years event? Kenim didn't even come to actually utilize the timeship as the implosion on the vessel due to Voyager ramming it changed the outcome anyway. The Kobali are very much an active race in the Delta Quadrant unlike this supposed story-line of the Krenim.

Where are we going in STO? I can perceive that we have a variety of series in action post show, DS9, TNG, VOY, are all active stories that can drive content in STO. STO includes the storylines of ENT and TOS as well to follow up with.

The Iconian War was a far stretch from the awesomeness that I've come to expect in STO episodes. And this new series with the insurgence of the MU is only slightly better yet more inline with STO.

We still have yet to actually go into the Gamma Quadrant and revisit many of the races encountered in DS9. We have 4 Breen ships from the winter events, 2 risian from the summer, but we are all over the place with the anniversary events, Ent C, Obilisk, Kobali and now Krenim. Lets get the stories back together and resume using positive legs of Trek for the future content.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
  • Options
    questeriusquesterius Member Posts: 8,418 Arc User
    nevawinna wrote: »
    Guess it can't equip cannons, not even single ones?

Judging from the stats it cannot equip Dual cannons and dual heavy cannons. Would have been interesting with the pair of dominion polaron DHC i have in my inventory.

Single cannons and turrets can be equipped on every ship though, with the exception that single cannons can only be equipped in the front slots.

This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    saber1973asaber1973a Member Posts: 1,224 Arc User
    edited February 2016
    Why would you want cannons on a SCI ship? It's subsystem targeting works only on beams....
    Edit:
    Besides DHC really need ship with high agility, which mean reserving ENG consoles for RCS Accelerator
    No - SCI ships do better as beam boat (or even better - the new torpedos with interesting effects)...
  • Options
    edited February 2016
    saber1973a wrote: »
    Why would you want cannons on a SCI ship? It's subsystem targeting works only on beams....
    Edit:
    Besides DHC really need ship with high agility, which mean reserving ENG consoles for RCS Accelerator
    No - SCI ships do better as beam boat (or even better - the new torpedos with interesting effects)...

Rarely use Subsystem targeting myself to be honest. To me having the option of a DC on a science vessel is a bonus.
    On science the energy weapons are all about the proc and not the direct damage.

Edit: B.t.w a single cannon/turret build is a lot of fun to use. Got SC/turret builds on a T4 Intrepid and T5 Ambassador Cruiser
    This program, though reasonably normal at times, seems to have a strong affinity to classes belonging to the Cat 2.0 program. Questerius 2.7 will break down on occasion, resulting in garbage and nonsense messages whenever it occurs. Usually a hard reboot or pulling the plug solves the problem when that happens.
  • Options
    nextgenwarnextgenwar Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Any1 knows if it is possible to utilize the Krenim Warship and Zahl Heavy Cruiser consoles on the Krenim Anniversary Science Vessel [T6]?
  • Options
    nextgenwar wrote: »
    Any1 knows if it is possible to utilize the Krenim Warship and Zahl Heavy Cruiser consoles on the Krenim Anniversary Science Vessel [T6]?

I recall seeing a post that consoles for krenim ships could not be used on the krenim science vessel. However i do not know if this was working as intended or a bug.

Best to browse the bug report section for that one.

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 Arc User
    I mastered the event ship on my tac yesterday. Not my personal favorite, but it was still fun to give it a try. It was a lil squishy, but didn't explode and turn rate wasn't terrible. Having all those sci abilities available was pretty neat. The console ability was also pretty cool, albeit a little disorienting on the eyes. Handled itself pretty well in borg and tholian red alerts.

I'd give it 4 out of 5 stars. Would probably use it on my sci toon to much greater effect.

Also, that rust color is just a pattern and not the actual hull color, which is more of a gunmetal grey and the alternative hull is a bit lighter.
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    rck01 wrote: »
    No way to slot a LtCmdr Engineering power means no Structural Integrity Collapse 3 which means no thank you, Cryptic!

I'll grind it out, strip it for the console and Starship Trait, and continue flying my R'Mor for PvP (with a nice reduction to my Sci power CDs and some added FBP mayhem). :smile:

RCK
    Actually..the way you fly your R'mor, it gains a lt eng seat..Its just a touch slower and lower turn then the Current Time Ships (with 60 inertia and 15 Base turn vs 45 inertia and 10 base turn)

The Console has a nice 15% passive cooldown..Waaay cheaper than 2 Krenim Boffs..Im not sure how the trait interacts with FBP...My reflect numbers still show the same...hrmm..

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    khelderukkhelderuk Member Posts: 28 Arc User
    Just noticed on the Krenim Science Ship - it can't equip the "Coalition Timeline Manipulation" set! ("Any Kremin, Zahl or Nihydron ship")
  • Options
    skeochskeoch Member Posts: 6 New User
    I looked in the lobi store and I do not see this ship listed... where do I purchase this ship? As I apparently need the console from this ship to complete the set that comes with the romulan t6 scimitar ships.
  • Options
    and while we are on the topic of anniversary ships missing from the lobi store, where is the Kobali Samsar Cruiser? which was released over a year ago? How do I purchase this ship to complete the romulan command ship set I just bought?
  • Options
    odinforever20000odinforever20000 Member Posts: 1,849 Arc User
    It was never put in the c-store.

The_Science_Channel_Signature_Gen_2_-_Jacobs_xSmall.png

Rouge Sto Wiki Editor.

• Options
    > @odinforever20000 said:
    > It was never put in the c-store.

guess i would never expect to see it in the c-store, but is should be in the lobi store like they have done in the past with previous event/anniversary ships. there is no logic behind not having it available there especially with the other ships there.