What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,233 Arc User
    Tara M: *sighs* I shoulda known she'd do this. *looks a little sad*
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    westx211 wrote: »
    Tara M: *sighs* I shoulda known she'd do this. *looks a little sad*

Drake: Tara--

Tara: You promised.

Drake: Tara, just--

*Tara runs off into the corridors.*

...wait...
  • Options
    edited December 2015
    *Tara M looks conflicted. She wants to talk to Samana but also wants to go after Tara*
  • Options
    nickfury92nickfury92 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Ooc: don't worry he isn't going to do anything but he is watching.

Jaster is on a roof top watching the exchange as he see the outburst and watchs the Orion's.

Jaster: hm interesting seems someone doesn't like what's going on. Kal I'm sending you the feed now so you can see this.
  • Options
    *Samana sees Tara M and walks over to her.*

Samana: Hey...
  • Options
    Tara M: Hey... *sighs*
  • Options
    Tara M: Hey... *sighs*

Samana: So... I guess this is goodbye. For now, anyway.
  • Options
    Tara M: Yeah. I'll miss you.
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    *Jack wanders to a pack of patrolmen from some band that he does not recognize... *

Soldier: Hold it... Papers please...

Jack: What is this? Last I checked, this was a free city.

Soldier: Governmental Regulation during an investigation..

*An alert on the scanner and a paragraph.. Capture Alive..*

Soldier 2: He is the one that escaped the hospital...

*The pack aim their weapons*

Soldier: Easy folks.. Lets have him come in quietly..

Jack: Since when did the Republic Government sanction stopping citizens and demanding identification?

*Suddenly, the soldiers see a squad of Naval Military Police behind them, led by Captain Lochley.*

Lochley: Is there a problem here, gentlemen?

Soldier: None.. *Waving the rest off.. remembering that they are indeed mercenaries * Since we want to avoid an incident, We will move on with our patrol..
  • Options
    voporak wrote: »
    OOC: I needed to write this for closure purposes, and I think it adds some insight. You be good now, I will see you later...

*A handful of dignitaries were gathered on a dreary Wednesday at Starfleet Academy, the cold rain adding to an already dark mood. The man at the podium shifted uncomfortably as if he wished to be anywhere but this place.*

"Good morning," he began, "My name is Triglax Voporak." Subtle murmuring drifted through the small crowd, but he pressed on. "Most of you have likely heard of my brother, Admiral Teridax A. Voporak. Beyond mere mention however, no one really knew him. I was asked to speak today because the only person that he confided in is also unfortunately no longer with us, and as his only living relative there was no one else able to offer insight on who he was. Now what I'm going to tell you is strictly off the record, just as he was."

*Triglax took a few moments to compose himself before continuing. He let out a sigh, the heavy sigh of a broken man.*

"Mr. Voporak was seriously messed up in the head, and he knew it. The kinds of things you and I disdain were perfectly okay to him. He had no empathy, no moral compass, no angel or devil on his shoulder. He was absolutely devoid of emotional attachment to any living thing. This is not to say he was evil; in his own mind, could justify anything by cold logic. He truly believed that our world, full of people skewed by consciences, was out to get him. This is what drove him to local spacetime manipulation technology, or time travel as we would call it. Yes, you did hear that. Voporak spent approximately the past two years attempting to find someone in some reality who would understand him and see the world his way. He never succeeded. He continually armed himself with unthinkably powerful weaponry but hardly used it. Many called him a villain, but was he really? Or was it us who were the villains? We like to prescribe this label indiscriminately, reducing complex situations to 'good' or 'bad.' But the world isn't so black and white. According to our rules, Voporak was a despicable menace. According to our rules. From his perspective and of those who think like him - the sociopaths out there, the ones unbound from our set of morals and ethics - we are the menaces. I don't agree with him, and neither do any of you. I only ask that you consider every frame of mind and every school of thought. We should all think about why he was who he was, and remember him for the relentless determination he maintained to his death. If the good Admiral were present he would say but one thing: I ask nothing, but that you... remember... me."

*Triglax removed himself from the podium, leaving his audience in silence. A lieutenant blew two notes on a whistle and all present stood. They gave a salute to the only remaining artifact of the good Admiral: the burnt, deformed, but still intact dedication plaque of the U.S.S. Black Phantom.*

*OOC: Fair enough*
  • Options
    Tara M: Yeah. I'll miss you.

*Samana smiles at her, before hugging her.*

Samana: It's been so long since I had a friend like you...

*She lets go, walking back to her mother, stopping and looking back at Tara M, giving her a wink before continuing off.

Drake walks over to Tara M.*

Drake: What was that about?
  • Options
    *Jack wanders to a pack of patrolmen from some band that he does not recognize... *

Jack: Since when did the Republic Government sanction stopping citizens and demanding identification?

*Suddenly, the soldiers see a squad of Naval Military Police behind them, led by Captain Lochley.*

Soldier: None.. *Waving the rest off.. remembering that they are indeed mercenaries * Since we want to avoid an incident, We will move on with our patrol..

*As they leave, Lochley shakes her head.*

Lochley: Using them as shocktroopers I can understand, but a security force? Leave it to people who've sworn to uphold the law.

Jack: Where convenient.

*Lochley gives him a look.*

Don't try to deny it.

Lochley: I don't have to...

Come on, let's get you back to Drake. I think we'll all feel safer knowing he's keeping an eye on you.

Jack: Him watching me, or me watching him?

*Lochley smirks at him.*

Lochley: Both.
  • Options
    Tara M: Well we're friends l. Though I hold hope the may yet be more than friendship there. *smiles*
  • Options
    Tara M: Well we're friends l. Though I hold hope the may yet be more than friendship there. *smiles*

*Meanwhile, Luke crawls into one of the Jefferies' Tubes, finding Tara near the impulse reactors.*

Luke: I thought I'd find you here...

*Tara looks at him, smiling a little.*

Tara: I just had to...

Luke: I know. Drake told me.

*He sits down next to her, Tara leaning her head on his shoulder.*

Tara, can I ask you a question?

Tara: Hm?

Luke: Between me and Kenabi... Do I even compare?

*Tara smiles, bemused, turning to face him, wrapping her arms around his neck.*

Tara: Nope. And that's why I love you.

*She makes out with him.*
  • Options
    nickfury92nickfury92 Member Posts: 64 Arc User
    Hill walks into the comm room as remmings appear.

Remmings: so what do we know

Hill: I'm afraid not a lot. We have this one image. That's all we have so far.

Remmings: I want you to keep me posted.

Hill: of course sir I plan to.

Pegasus

Jaster is still watching the ship now joined by Kal.

Kal: so what have they been doing?

Jaster: nothing major yet.
  • Options
    *Tara M goes around looking for Tara*
  • Options
    *Tara M goes around looking for Tara*

*She finds her 30 minutes later in a corridor, grumbling about something. Tara puts on a fake smile, hurriedly putting on her uniform jacket as Tara M can just make out that her vest is only half-tucked, which would be less obvious if it wasn't for the fact her left shoulder strap was, strangely, not on her shoulder.*

Tara: Hey sis! Fancy seeing you here...
  • Options
    Tara M: I guess I shoulda looked for you before you decided to take a roll in the hay.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Coulson is in his quarters at his terminal as a comm opens

Coulson: so you got my message?

Jethro: yeah a bit surprised but yes I did.

Coulson: I need more help on this one.

Jethro: I could come but ONI hasnt been asked to come. I cant bring all my resources with me.

Coulson: I can clear you and your team no problem.

Jethro: alright Ill get a prowler ready and be at your location tomorrow.

Coulson: glad to hear it.

Planet side
    Burns is going through ever piece of data they are able to collect trying to come up with some kind of answer as to what happened.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    *All burns can find is a similar image in a very very old federation database file.
  • Options

Lochley: Using them as shocktroopers I can understand, but a security force? Leave it to people who've sworn to uphold the law.

Don't try to deny it.

Come on, let's get you back to Drake. I think we'll all feel safer knowing he's keeping an eye on you.

*Lochley smirks at him.*

*A communication comes on Lochley's end only*

Emeris: Captain.. I hear you have come across an old friend of mine.. I wish to speak with him in person. See if he remembers anything at all.. Taking him back now would be a bad idea.. given that there is an Orion patrol coming through.. His son currently serving out a contract with the Matron. If I remember the temper his son can be more.. perverse.. with it if his father is present...
  • Options
    *Spike is on the Ship dodging through the cooridor as a group of people come forward with a business proposition.. The group seems odd to him... but he needs Drake..*

Spike: *On his comm unit* Sir... we have a group of four passengers wanting to barter passage to Terra Magna...
  • Options
    *Mephiles wanders back and forth in his base*

Mephiles: Hmmm... It would seem that everything is going as planned. Though maybe I should pay some people a few visits in order to hasten things.

Aide: Be careful you don't anger the wrong people.

Mephiles: On the contrary I think I might anger the right people. *looks at a map of three galaxies and grows thoughtful.* We have much of it already.

Aide: Unfortunately we haven't had any luck finding your artifact.

Mephiles: Damn. You'd think it'd be easier to find due to the nature of it. Hmmm...
  • Options
    Tara M: I guess I shoulda looked for you before you decided to take a roll in the hay.

Tara: What's that supposed to mean?
  • Options
    *Spike is on the Ship dodging through the cooridor as a group of people come forward with a business proposition.. The group seems odd to him... but he needs Drake..*

Spike: *On his comm unit* Sir... we have a group of four passengers wanting to barter passage to Terra Magna...

*Drake waits until the Orions have left before heading to his quarters to relax.*
  • Options

Don't try to deny it.

*Lochley smirks at him.*

*A communication comes on Lochley's end only*

Emeris: Captain.. I hear you have come across an old friend of mine.. I wish to speak with him in person. See if he remembers anything at all.. Taking him back now would be a bad idea.. given that there is an Orion patrol coming through.. His son currently serving out a contract with the Matron. If I remember the temper his son can be more.. perverse.. with it if his father is present...

Lochley: Who is this? How did you get this frequency?
  • Options
    Tara M: Its a euphemism and you look like you just saw Luke.
  • Options
    Tara M: Its a euphemism and you look like you just saw Luke.

Tara: Maybe...

*She smiles.*
  • Options
    Tara am: I knew it.
  • Options