Install Arc
Options

Caption the picture above.

Comments

• Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    "damnit woman! this is why only men should drive!"

supernova_by_priteeboy.jpg​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    "damnit woman! this is why only men should drive!"

supernova_by_priteeboy.jpg​​

What happens when a man criticises a woman's driving. :p

article-1053798-0283213600000578-277_468x374.jpg
  • Options
    alexmakepeacealexmakepeace Member Posts: 10,633 Arc User
    Some old dude formally criticizing a woman's driving.
    hideyoshi-alien-cowboy-dino-vs-zombies.jpg
  • Options
    edited October 2015
    star wars meets jurrasic park!

(that guy riding the dino looks a lot like cad bane from the clone wars CGI TV series, except with green eyes insted of red)

sith_revenge_by_dolphinboy2000.jpg​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    Anybody else want to negotiate?

doctor-who-day-of-the-doctor.jpg
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    "You know what?"
    "What?"
    "We look an awful lot like TRIBBLE when we stand like this."
    "...Maybe we could pass as Romans?"

nygjzn1.jpg
  • Options
    "damn wimmin drivers!"

halloween_by_cuson-d10lerz.jpg​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    halloween_by_cuson-d10lerz.jpg​​
    Those whom the women send out after people who insult their driving.

IF1srtZ.jpg
    (Word of advice? Don't blame this one on women. They might retaliate...)
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Why Cities Skylines Is The Most Accurate Traffic Simulator Ever

And since this is the time of year:
    latest?cb=20121008073415
    (free cookies if you recognise the reference)
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    The end is near, it comes with Haloween!

L4ch7Af.jpg?1
    You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
  • Options
    messahlamessahla Member Posts: 1,160 Arc User
    Idk why everyone is hollering mad dog for, those sacks are filled with sand not people

funny-dog-photo.jpg
  • Options
    starswordcstarswordc Member Posts: 10,963 Arc User
    messahla wrote: »
    funny-dog-photo.jpg
    My owner's a complete nutbar. Somebody get me out of this thing!

01.11.15%2B-%2B1
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

Check out https://unitedfederationofpla.net/s/
  • Options
    rattler2rattler2 Member, Star Trek Online Moderator Posts: 58,119 Community Moderator
    I bought a store... turned out to have my name on it. Who knew?

latest?cb=20131027145218
    db80k0m-89201ed8-eadb-45d3-830f-bb2f0d4c0fe7.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7InBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcL2ExOGQ4ZWM2LTUyZjQtNDdiMS05YTI1LTVlYmZkYmJkOGM3N1wvZGI4MGswbS04OTIwMWVkOC1lYWRiLTQ1ZDMtODMwZi1iYjJmMGQ0YzBmZTcucG5nIn1dXSwiYXVkIjpbInVybjpzZXJ2aWNlOmZpbGUuZG93bmxvYWQiXX0.8G-Pg35Qi8qxiKLjAofaKRH6fmNH3qAAEI628gW0eXc
    I can't take it anymore! Could everyone just chill out for two seconds before something CRAZY happens again?!
    The nut who actually ground out many packs. The resident forum voice of reason (I HAZ FORUM REP! YAY!)
  • Options
    h29829282h29829282 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I'll take a pizza with pizza toppings!

btw... this is a screenshot I took, and I was driving.
    D813A8DDEB9BE16FCC5F5F97CEF06149469DDC27
    (seriously, that's exactly what it looks like it's doing)

It's really hard to take good screenshots when you got Xenos trying to rip you appart. I'm gonna have to play that again sometime...

What game is that?​​
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User
    rattler2 wrote: »
    I bought a store... turned out to have my name on it. Who knew?

latest?cb=20131027145218

"Stop flirting!"
    "I'm smiling!"
    "For you that's flirting!"

The_Doctors_and_the_Moment.jpg
  • Options
    ryan218 wrote: »
    The_Doctors_and_the_Moment.jpg
    Huh, talk about a fixer-upper. You said you got this place in a foreclosure auction, Ten?

cgi-emergent-lifeform.jpg
    "Great War! / And I cannot take more! / Great tour! / I keep on marching on / I play the great score / There will be no encore / Great War! / The War to End All Wars"
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    lorne12lorne12 Member Posts: 90 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    starswordc wrote: »

cgi-emergent-lifeform.jpg

Geordi's last little experiment with the warpe core ended not well.

latest?cb=20100201211753&path-prefix=de

You read an lorne12™ post

bZVIEMl.jpg
  • Options
    lindalefflindaleff Member Posts: 3,734 Arc User
    Who you calling Fluffy?

8e904ace92b2cb9414afbc14d555bd4a.jpg
    I completed a 2-man CSE, ISE, and KASE, Optionals included. And I soloed Winter Invasion.
    My Ship Builds: USS Conqueror, HMS Victorious, HMS Concord, ISS Queen Elizabeth, Black Widow III
    Click here to view my DeviantArt.
  • Options
    How many times do we have to tell them to close the S-Foils before they try to land?

heres-why-george-lucas-didnt-want-harrison-ford-to-play-indiana-jones.jpg
  • Options
    korfi2go#5083 korfi2go Member Posts: 133 Arc User
    edited November 2015
    I need my morning-coffee, before I can deal with that sh*t.

MV5BMjE4NzEyNzExNF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNzAyMTIyMw@@._V1__SX1307_SY555_.jpg
    wivvEzf.png
    Always welcoming new Members. Check us out here!
  • Options
    Your embed didn't work, but I think you're trying to link to this:
    B_YBgWyUgAE_vDu.jpg:large
    "Act casual and they won't figure out you're standing on a chair."

tumblr_nqtm2nP9Nh1s6ylubo1_1280.jpg
  • Options
    Why do I always sit behind a frickin' Triceratops?

rainbow_dash__spoiler__hadouken___by_hunbun8dd-d86uv1q.png
  • Options
    "kamehameha, TRIBBLE!"

bba59260d3f44fb397bde8fa3512541e.jpg​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    A buffed-out skeksis.

tumblr_lxvd86okBz1qj373v.png
  • Options
    (dafuq is a skeksis?)​​

#LegalizeAwoo

• Options
    (dafuq is a skeksis?)​​
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xfqINPrSTA0
  • Options
    A buffed-out skeksis.

tumblr_lxvd86okBz1qj373v.png

Hrp me! Shumbrdy pnchd mh fiff infide out!

star-wars-the-force-awakens-jj-abrams-530x285.jpg
    — Sabaton, "Great War"
    VZ9ASdg.png

• Options
    What's my motivation again?

SAO-8Thumbnail-Asuna-showing-Kirito.jpg
  • Options
    edited November 2015
    starswordc wrote: »
    star-wars-the-force-awakens-jj-abrams-530x285.jpg
    "But boss, I have all these fancy optic and aim assist syetems..."
    "I don't care! You're a storm trooper! You're not supposed to hit anything!"

On another note, the new troopers really do look more imposing and soldier-like.

1PYcKos.gif
    (More)
  • Options
    ricosakararicosakara Member Posts: 422 Arc User
    1PYcKos.gif
    (More)
    This is GoldenEye...This is GoldenEye on Drugs...Any questions?

tng_nakednow.jpg