test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Tracking Down Arc Layover ZEN Purchasing Bugs

Comments

• Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I bought some Zen about two weeks ago with Steam, now I can't. 'Transaction can not happen at this time, please contact support.'
  • Options
    giannicampanellagiannicampanella Member Posts: 424 Arc User
    Help. I can't pay you.
    Greenbird
  • Options
    jc596jc596 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I have also been having trouble with buying zen since a couple of days before new dawn released. I am getting " There was a problem with the credit card" as well. I have no idea why please fix.
  • Options
    datalives#1627 datalives Member Posts: 30 Arc User
    Arc:
    Problem buying Zen - Go through the stages, click on checkout and all stops - nothing happens.

Edge: As Arc

Chrome: As Arc

Tried laptop with 3 different browsers - (safari, chrome, i.e.) all cleared etc. of history. Laptop cant get to billing arc.

Loaded old I.E. 11 - and it comes up with:

This page can’t be displayed

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://billing.arcgames.com again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol. Please contact the site administrator.

Even though I.E. has the options ticked for TLS fine.
    A selection of my STO windows background ScreenShots
    http://www.risk-gaming.com/content.php B)
    @Datalives
    United Federation 55th
  • Options
    penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I am having exactly this down to the letter:
    brighamg wrote: »
    Arc:
    Problem buying Zen - Go through the stages, click on checkout and all stops - nothing happens.

Tried laptop with 3 different browsers - (safari, chrome, i.e.) all cleared etc. of history. Laptop cant get to billing arc.

Turn on TLS 1.0, TLS 1.1 and TLS 1.2 in Advanced settings and try connecting to https://billing.arcgames.com again. If this error persists, it is possible that this site uses an unsupported protocol. Please contact the site administrator.

I have already been speaking to someone in support and send screen shots. Ticket: 150812-001675

Also someone in another thread posted this:
    https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=billing.arcgames.com

Which is quite enlightening.

EDIT: For some reason only Skrill works as a payment option. But I'm not comfortable paying with something that sounds like something Whales eat.
  • Options
    Yep saw the other post - thx
    @Datalives
    United Federation 55th
  • Options
    johnwatson71johnwatson71 Member Posts: 187 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I tried buying $50 worth of zen yesterday. Arc declined my card, but my bank told me that the payment had been authorized by Perfect World. So either there is an error or this company just stole $50 bucks from me.

EDIT: Perfect World has taken care of this and refunded me. So this can be disregarded.
    7aamriW.png
  • Options
    gaz000gaz000 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    I tried to purchase Zen through arc knowing that the money is in my account and one of two things seem to happen:

1. Cannot view page.
    2. The page simply does nothing.

I know my my side is in perfect working order and so it has to be an technical issue with the Arc purchasing side of things. What is seriously annoying me at the moment is I want to purchase Zen to buy some of the Delta alliance promotion packs but due to this error by the time you have sorted it the event will be over.

• Options
    eddgaraeddgara Member Posts: 17 Arc User
    I paid 500 zen for skill reset and did not get it. Please refund my 500 zen.
  • Options
    martydartymartydarty Member Posts: 45 Arc User
    I also can not access the zen page. well if they don't want my money then that's fine.
  • Options
    stduopollexstduopollex Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    I am having exactly this down to the letter:
    brighamg wrote: »
    Arc:

I have already been speaking to someone in support and send screen shots. Ticket: 150812-001675

Also someone in another thread posted this:
    https://www.ssllabs.com/ssltest/analyze.html?d=billing.arcgames.com

Which is quite enlightening.

EDIT: For some reason only Skrill works as a payment option. But I'm not comfortable paying with something that sounds like something Whales eat.

They've now enabled TLSv1.0 which will make it work in some older browsers where it wasn't previously working, but still haven't fixed the cipher suite, so it's still broken for modern browsers.
  • Options
    penthaligonpenthaligon Member Posts: 88 Arc User
    Tried to buy some more Zen today and I got this whole episode all over again. The original post was last edited on June 9th, which means they have had this trouble for nearly three months. Either they are really struggling to fix this issue, or the impact is so small to them that they just don't care.

I'm getting bored of it now. Might move to another game for a while and come back after "Season 11: New Bugs" has been released.
  • Options
    jstaggjstagg Member Posts: 14 Arc User
    Hailing all Captains!

Are you experiencing problems purchasing ZEN through the in-game Arc Layover?

We need your help tracking down repro steps and specific details that can help us understand, identify and address this issue.

If you have had a problem with the interface crashing mid-transaction, or not accepting your CC info, please report here with the full details of your experience.

Thanks for the help everyone and sorry for the bug trouble!

~CaptainSmirk

Selecting any amount of zen to pay by credit/debit card, upon hitting "checkout" all I see is the loading spiral, and no checkout comes up
  • Options
    ulfburhtulfburht Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    i tried to buy 5000 zen at once on 9/2/15 so i could get the 300 hundred bonus zen. It would not accept my credit card after trying three times but it accepted 60 dollars worth in 2000 and 1000 at a time. if you look at my transactions you will see they were all purchased within a half hour. please add 300 hundred zen to my account after checking on my purchase history and i would be very grateful.
  • Options
    narasil2narasil2 Member Posts: 129 Arc User
    Can't buy zen no matter which card I use. I can use the card for any other purchase. I've called my credit card company, no problems there. Not even showing up that a transaction was attempted.

It's the same card I use for my monthly sub and I get in red letters after every attempt to use any card

"There was a problem with the credit card."
  • Options
    adsst750adsst750 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Just made my first purchase of zen. bought 10000 for $100 and it has taken it out of my cc but only gave me a "transaction pending" message. Logged into game to check and no zen.
  • Options
    faceh505faceh505 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    I am getting to the stage where I can checkout and it just tells me "unknown error has occured" and when I try again its locked into the same purchase.
  • Options
    faceh505faceh505 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    using pay pal as the credit card option is unavailable
  • Options
    eldarshadow1986eldarshadow1986 Member Posts: 11 Arc User
    edited September 2015
    I have two pending transactions of $50 for zen purchases one was posted 9/17/15 and the other was posted 9/18/15. usually the transactions are quick but i have been waiting for a while. i had used paypal as the payment option. the 9/18 transaction id is 4SR110939K514674W, while the 9/17 id is 1KT39542SA338442E if that helps.
  • Options
    emarlaraemarlara Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    If i go to the STO inline Zen store, and click buy zen, i get a website that shows me the charging for Game STO, and then on the right for server it says "Before you can purchase, you need to complete the tutorial." What does this mean how can i solve this to start charging Zen ?
  • Options
    kimberly2676kimberly2676 Member Posts: 1 New User
    I purchase zen 20 bucks worth and it let me select my payment after putting in my payment it says transaction pending. What does that mean?
  • Options
    @Datalives
    United Federation 55th
  • Options
    tinsnipstinsnips Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    attempted to buy $50 zen, server reported transaction cancelled, thought I made an error with information, tried 2 more times, same error message, but my bank HAS BEEN CHARGED 3 TIMES NOW FOR ALMOST $200!!!
  • Options
    lopequillopequil Member Posts: 1,226 Arc User
    Is there a problem with charging today? I've tried a few times using the various payment options both in-game and on the website but all I get are variations on "Sorry, we cannot complete your payment at this time". What should I do if it turns out the bank has authorised all of these?!
    Q9BWcdD.png
  • Options
    ozzybaxterozzybaxter Member Posts: 7 Arc User
    There seems to be an issue with purchasing Zen using the Steam Wallet. As in, it doesn't seem to allow it any more. Any suggestions as I only use Steam Wallet for my purchases?
  • Options
    shrike71shrike71 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    Atte,pted tp purchase $10 Zen via Arc page, received error 'Transaction cancelled', yet it pulled the money out of my account (Over $14, with exchange rate). It dated the transaction for the 29th, today being the 27th. No Zen in game, yet PWI has taken payment for it.
  • Options
    darkthorne70darkthorne70 Member Posts: 53 Arc User
    edited January 2016
    I tried to use a prepaid card today and after slecting the game and server I end up on a blank screen that says charge with no way to type in the code

UPDATE: it worked for m e on chrome but not on Edge or Firefox
  • Options
    kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    I just bought $50 worth of zen and it says payment complete, but I still don't have my zen, I tried relogging three times alread, about to try a fourth, if this doesn't work I dunno what will
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • Options
    kitsune424kitsune424 Member Posts: 232 Arc User
    welp just relogged, and still no zen, this is getting ridiculous
    We are the Borg. Existence as you know it is over. Lower your shields and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
  • Options
    razil20razil20 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    I bought £15 worth of zen on the 6/4/16 and its not showing up on my account