test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

Tracking Down Arc Layover ZEN Purchasing Bugs

Comments

• petersimoniipetersimonii Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Purchased zen. went through my account but said cancelled transaction in zen store. No zen for me pls help :(
  • hartzillahartzilla Member Posts: 1,177 Arc User
    I went and tried to get enough zen to get the temporal pack and when I tried to get the 2000 to finish the needed amount it won't let the transaction go through.
  • bigrocksbigrocks Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    I didn't get my 500 zen for my lifetime account this month.
  • bigrocksbigrocks Member Posts: 6 Arc User
    edited July 2016
    bigrocks wrote: »
    I didn't get my 500 zen for my lifetime account this month.

I got it now, we are good. Thank you!
    I think i might have been a little confused by the dates. I'm sorry for the trouble.
  • Purchased $50 worth of zen, credit card was charged but I never got my zen!
  • snakebrainssnakebrains Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Tried to buy zen with prepaid card with no luck. Clicked on suport page for help, again no luck. came here for help. NO LUCK FOR ANYONE!
  • steinbergsteinberg Member Posts: 91 Arc User
    Having this error when attempting to purchase Zen.
    "there was a problem with your credit card"
  • jaylovesashjaylovesash Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    Spent alot of money on this game already including the all factions mega bundle and got the pet sehlet and seven of nine costume aswell as the uniforms but when i try to claim any of the ships in store (including the delta flyer which is at my level - lieutenant) it says I still have to pay Zen for it. This is on xbox one and my gamertag is N7 Jay UK. Am very concerned. Would really appreciate a response to this
  • oubri#1056 oubri Member Posts: 1 New User
    edited September 2016
    o:) I have been trying to buy Zen all day on Xbox one but whenever I click on a zen package, a loading page appears for a few seconds and then just ends itself, returning to the zen purchase page. I get no farther than clicking on a zen bundle .... Over and over and over and over ....

Edit:
    Silly me, not knowing I needed to log into the game through the arc app which is on the Xbox store before being able purchase Zen in game. It took 5 seconds :)
    Post edited by oubri#1056 on
  • hubbsmanhubbsman Member Posts: 1 New User
    purchased zen thru steamwallet my bank account has been charged but still no zen. support links on site do not work
  • suzanne28suzanne28 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    just bought zen from the xbox store and i have not been given my zen even though i have been charged for it
  • castlestarcastlestar Member Posts: 9 Arc User
    I am on the Xbox One and everytime now I go to buy zen I get stuck on the loading screen after selecting how many zen I want to buy. What going on here this didn't happen before, I bought zen on the Xbox One before and didn't have a problem with it?
  • wranglerxrob#4214 wranglerxrob Member Posts: 10 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    On Xbox One here. Purchased Zen through in game C-Store got charged and got receipt of transaction but haven't received Zen. Logged out and back in several times now and nothing. Would like my Zen or money back. Thanks.
  • casidiencasidien Member Posts: 51 Arc User
    edited November 2016
    I have also been experiencing the same issue as well. I had purchased 100 dollars in zen; though the $100 dollars spent were made as two separate purchases through the steam store, yet i did not receive any bonus from the two purchases.

I have tried to open a support ticket, but i have had no success.

Here is more information pertaining to my two purchases below;
    Transaction ID: 562217580891298425
    Purchased: Nov 25, 2016 @ 7:36pm
    5,000 ZEN - $50.00

Total $50.00

Transaction ID: 562217580891500649
    Purchased: Nov 25, 2016 @ 8:25pm
    5,000 ZEN - $50.00

Total $50.00

What can be done to rectify this?

Thanks.
  • moosethedj#2331 moosethedj Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    edited January 2017
    Before you can purchase, you need to complete the tutorial.

I bought Zen over the Christmas holidays, now that I've installed Arc (I've been playing STO since 2010), now I'm getting that showing up when I try to get Zen now, what's up with that?

Ok, I tried installing ARC, now I can't access my original STO account at all. I love the game, but I don't plan on buying another lifetime sub. :disappointed:
    Post edited by moosethedj#2331 on
  • steved128#6938 steved128 Member Posts: 1 New User
    Hi im having problems purchasing zen it keaps saying "i nead to compleat the tuotorial" i cant find a totorial
  • xsdc56xxsdc56x Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    null
    I spent 13000Zen on xboxone it took my zen but did not give me temporal agent package. Now I have 9 zen left wtf!!!!

Can anyone fix this there that's over $100 error.

Gamer tag xsdc56x leader of M.a.c.o on xboxone
  • gameadmin#9447 gameadmin Member Posts: 3 New User
    Hi ive been playing for a few days now, i orriginally played via steam and now im playing on Arc, Loving the game its awesome, first time player here!!! I bought Zen and im trying to sell some for Dilithium but it keeps saying i cant because of recent activity on my account, ive tried everything to fix it but its not working. If it works ill buy more zen to sell as i wanna level my r&d. Please help!!!! Thanks in advance Micky :-)
  • mictacmictac Member Posts: 18 Arc User
    Just paid for zen taken my money and says im in pending so yes i want my zen or my money back if i dont get neither im not paying anymore and will take my buisness else where.
  • jaguarskxjaguarskx Member Posts: 5,945 Arc User
    Hi ive been playing for a few days now, i orriginally played via steam and now im playing on Arc, Loving the game its awesome, first time player here!!! I bought Zen and im trying to sell some for Dilithium but it keeps saying i cant because of recent activity on my account, ive tried everything to fix it but its not working. If it works ill buy more zen to sell as i wanna level my r&d. Please help!!!! Thanks in advance Micky :-)

It means your purchase is on probation which typically lasts for 7 days from what I have read. I believe this happens the 1st time when you purchase Zen thru Steam; maybe it's every time. I think Perfect World Entertainment (PWE) do this because Steam allows you to get a refund on your purchase (a charge back) and also credit card fraud. In both of those cases, PWE do not get any money for the Zen.

The best thing to do is to purchase Zen directly from PWE's Arc website. You can immediately use the Zen to purchase Dil. Also, any item purchased with Zen during the probation period will be locked to your account such as Master Keys. You will never be able to list them on the Exchange for sale because they will forever be bound to your account. Also, items received from lock boxes opened with a bound Master Key will also be bound to your account. Purchasing Zen directly thru Arc bypasses the probation period.
  • stinger6811stinger6811 Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    [quote="pwecaptainsmirk;d-1173134"][COLOR="DeepSkyBlue"]Hailing all Captains!

Are you experiencing problems purchasing ZEN through the in-game Arc Layover?

We need your help tracking down repro steps and specific details that can help us understand, identify and address this issue.

If you have had a problem with the interface crashing mid-transaction, or not accepting your CC info, please report here with the full details of your experience.

Thanks for the help everyone and sorry for the bug trouble!

[B]~CaptainSmirk[/B][/COLOR][/quote]

On XBox One, you select the amount of Zen you want to purchase and it doesn't even get to the payment screen. It hangs like it's going to the payment screen then goes back to the zen amount option page.
  • djlunasdjlunas Member Posts: 1 Arc User
    Hello I have an issue with c-store purchases, I have been playing STO for almost a year and have spent about 100 or more dollars on the game Via the PS4, I recently bought the Xbox 1 and saw you had a version there. I was excited to be able to play STO without having to switch consoles back and forth but when I linked my account I found that not only do my profiles not transfer but NONE of my Ship purchases are available as well. As an individual who has invested a good deal of money into your game, you can imagine how upset I am. I was hoping to have C-store purchases cross platform available or atleast get some sort of compensation for the lack of foresight on this one.
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    When the latest Zen bonus sale was up, I tried to purchase Zen with my credit card, it was telling me I have a problem with my card. I had just purchased credits (at the Steam site) for Fallout 4 Creation Club with my card earlier. Thinking it could be a matter of having to wait a while after the CC credit purchase, I tried again during the weekend, but still the same error.

So I tried a different tact, and bought Steam Wallet cards to make the purchase, but when I tried to buy Zen, it tells me that I can't make the purchase at this time. I tried to contact support, but I have yet to get a reply.
    Btw, there needs to be a Zen purchase category for Support.

When I saw the Flight Deck Cruiser offer today, I tried again with purchase Zen, I got the error again about being able to purchase Zen, please contact Support.

The last purchase I made for Zen (and there were no problem at that time) was back in July 30th.
  • renards90renards90 Member Posts: 38 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    X_X I got this and annoying . Due to recent purchase activity, your account is temporarily unable to exchange Zen for Dilithium".

i 'm a loyale player I pay . I did that cause i want got Dilithium . i have only 4 Days For got this items on special item pheonix Prize pack 10x and i cant cause im freez up .... i'm not only a free Player i'm a fan i hope are not take 1 week cause seriouly I drop all this . 34$ are 34$
  • chkargh#2024 chkargh Member Posts: 50 Arc User
    Ja me the same.
    Hailing all Captains!

Are you experiencing problems purchasing ZEN through the in-game Arc Layover?

We need your help tracking down repro steps and specific details that can help us understand, identify and address this issue.

If you have had a problem with the interface crashing mid-transaction, or not accepting your CC info, please report here with the full details of your experience.

Thanks for the help everyone and sorry for the bug trouble!

~CaptainSmirk

Qapla'!
  • captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    edited October 2017
    I'm having problems with being able to use Arc Defender and Account log-in. Email with the codes are either not sent at all or is greatly delayed (beyond the time it can be used).

The one time I did get a 'one time' passcode for the Account log-in, it wouldn't accept it.

I need to update my credit card number but I can't access my account to do so. Trying to log into Support is hindered by Arc Defender.

Edit: The only way I can log in to use the forums is through the Arc but not through my browser/launcher because of the Arc Defender (let alone trying to contact Support) which asks for the Arc Defender email code to log in, even when I'm logged onto Arc.
  • tvalavulcantvalavulcan Member Posts: 42 Arc User
    Tried both this morning to buy $100.00 in Zen and again this evening tried to buy the same amount and both times got the "There is a problem with your credit card" error. This is a normal transaction for me every two weeks. Lat night I was able to buy 10.00 (to buy dilithium for a fleet project) with no problems. Today however, I wanted to buy some ships and a couple of Key ring bundles but no go.
  • caroline57#2623 caroline57 Member Posts: 3 Arc User
    Just bought 40$ worth of zen. Two transactions, but only received zen for one transaction. Just checked my balance and sure enough, $40 are missing. This isn't the first time I've bought zen so not sure why it's a problem now. Is PWE going to fix this? Money is really tight for me so for me to spend money on a game is a big thing; either give me my zen or give me my money back please.
  • dragondominancedragondominance Member Posts: 25 Arc User
    Hey there. I started playing about a week and a half ago (first time player here). I broke down 2 days ago and bought a monthly sub and then about 5 minutes later bought $10 worth of zen. The sub went through just fine. However, the zen is a different story. It has been 2 days, and I still do not have my zen. Here is what it looks like on my end, via my bank account:

01/08/18 PWE-CRYPTIC SUB -$14.99
    01/08/18 PWE-CRYPTIC SUB -$1.00
    01/08/18 PERFECTWORLD AR -$10.00

Now, I have no idea what the $1.00 charge is (and saw no mention of it when I paid for my sub). I would like my zen, and possibly an explanation, if possible. I am working on a very fixed income, and cannot afford to put money into a game, but I wanted to try it out, and maybe unlock a race and get some lockbox keys. While this amount may seem trivial to some, it is not something I can afford to keep doing, especially if I am not getting my zen.

Thank you.