test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

2015 Winter Event - Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser

bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
Note: I've created this thread 3 months ago (and a similar one last year), to ask for the Breen Rezreth for this Winter's event, we all know that the dreadnought is pretty much confirmed, since this is a first page result when you google "Breen Rezreth", I'll be editing the main post to turn this into a discussion.

Outdated: I know there are 4 months left until the Winter event, but I’m guessing development will start soon if it didn’t begin already.

The Breen Rezreth Dreadnought is the only Breen ship left, so it’s only logical we get to see it this winter.

Spoiled admiralty ship card stats: Ultra Rare 62 Eng 33 Tac 31 Sci Ignores +TAC from Events

What ship am I talking about?

This beauty:

Breen_capital_ship.png

That awesome ship can become the biggest playable ship in-game, and it’s also one of the largest ships, the 6th largest ship surpassed only by the Voth capital ship, the Voth citadel, the Borg unimatrix, the borg Cube and the Tholian tarantula.

pgj6i6Q.jpg

Here are my dream stats for the dreadnought (Yes, I know I'm crazy).

Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser

Tier: 6

Faction: All

Required Rank: Level 50

Hull Strength: 45000 at level 50 and 55000 at level 60

Shield Modifier: 1.2

Crew: 3500

Weapons: 5 Fore, 3 Aft

Device Slots: 3

Bridge Officer Stations: 1 Commander Tactical/Command, 1 Lieutenant Commander universal/command, 1 Lieutenant engineering, 1 Lieutenant Science, 1 Lieutenant Universal

Console Modifications: 5 Tactical, 4 Engineering, 2 Science

Base Turn Rate: 7 degrees per second

Impulse Modifier: 0.12

Inertia: 20

+10 Weapon Power, +10 Shield Power.

Can load Dual Cannons

Hangar Bays: 1
  • Hangar Bays loaded with Choas Fighters

Dreadnought Cruiser Commands
  • Weapon System Efficiency
  • Attract Fire

Starship Ability Package (Dreadnought Cruiser)
  • Rapid Repairs
  • Enhanced Plating
  • Devastating Weaponry
  • Armored Hull
  • Siege Destroyer (Trait)

Integrated Polaron Spinal Lance

Trait- Siege Destroyer

+5% damage, +5% maximum shields and +5% Shield hardness per enemy attacking you up to 50%

Fore Weapon – Transphasic Railgun Cannons (Can only be equipped on the Rezreth)

Description: The Breen have mastered transphasic technology, their new weapon surpasses even the most advanced transphasic torpedoes.
Instead of using transphasic technology to partially bypass shields they improved upon the archaic railgun technology to fire fully phased solid Neutronium at 90% the speed of light.
Since Neutronium is composed only of neutrons (which means it's fully devoid of charge), it’s easier to phase than a torpedo, the phasing mechanism is destroyed by the enemy shields which makes the Neutronium phase back, piercing starships hulls and bulkheads as if they were made of paper.

Kinetic Damage with 100% Bonus Shield Penetration
90' targeting arc on the ship’s side
to target: 100 Kinetic Damage (400 DPS)
to self: -20 Weapon Power when firing other weapons
0.25 second reload

Console - Universal - Breen Biotech Systems
  • +20% Transphasic Projectile Damage
  • +15% Hull heals
  • +15% Exotic damage
  • Exotic damage reduces enemy power levels by 2 for 10 seconds, stacks up to 10 times.

Hypercooled Technology Set

Set 4: Transphasic supremacy
  • Transphasic Projectiles ignore an additional 10% of the enemy's shields.
  • Transphasic mines seeking range increased by 50%
  • Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo projectile speed increased by 50%
  • Breen Transphasic Cluster Torpedo reload time reduced by 15 seconds.
Post edited by bioixi on

Comments

• Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    I can see this ship being next. I have the warship and carrier already.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    saleh01onesaleh01one Member Posts: 80 Arc User
    I could see the ship itself coming, but definitely without those stats and Trait. Definitely.
    Markus Elijah Lee - USS Skylake, Fleet Arbiter Battlecruiser T6: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=ussskylake_8710

K'Nor - IKS Ch'Tang, Mat'Ha Raptor T6: http://skillplanner.stoacademy.com/?build=ikschtang_8710
  • Options
    hyefatherhyefather Member Posts: 1,286 Arc User
    I love it when ppl dream, dreams are the things that keep us going. Hope being its only equal. This would make a great ship but I don't see the devs giving us anything that even comes close to being as nice as this baby. Although you have given them one hell of a new Lockbox/Lobi/Doff ship. I would love to have it.
  • Options
    captainmal3captainmal3 Member Posts: 436 Arc User
    It's a good thing the devs don't listen to these posts when it comes to ship stats. We might get the Rezreth, although after the change in the summer event I'm not getting my hopes up. We definitely are not getting those stats though.
  • Options
    artan42artan42 Member Posts: 10,450 Bug Hunter
    I really want this ship, I hope we get it before they change to another bloody Ferengi ship. Still there's always the chance they'll change the lovely Breen model to a completely unrelated one that isn't big enough to carry its own pets.​​
    22762792376_ac7c992b7c_o.png
    Norway and Yeager dammit... I still want my Typhoon and Jupiter though.
    JJ Trek The Kelvin Timeline is just Trek and it's fully canon... get over it. But I still prefer TAR.

#TASforSTO

'...I can tell you that we're not in the military and that we intend no harm to the whales.' Kirk: The Voyage Home
    'Starfleet is not a military organisation. Its purpose is exploration.' Picard: Peak Performance
    'This is clearly a military operation. Is that what we are now? Because I thought we were explorers!' Scotty: Into Darkness
    '...The Federation. Starfleet. We're not a military agency.' Scotty: Beyond
    'I'm not a soldier anymore. I'm an engineer.' Miles O'Brien: Empok Nor
    '...Starfleet could use you... It's a peacekeeping and humanitarian armada...' Admiral Pike: Star Trek

Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    alcyoneserenealcyoneserene Member Posts: 2,413 Arc User
    Going by the Risa event, it's more likely they'll just remove the T5U Breen ships, maybe even the Sarr Theln, because exclusivity, and introduce something else that completes some other set.

If anything, I can't stand Ferengi or Breen ships because of the way they look, and only ever consider whether their traits truly have something to offer on top of already existing ones.

The only ship I ever really cared about was the Corvette, which they took away without notice and without a chance to slot it.
    Y945Yzx.jpg
    Devs: Provide the option to Turn OFF full screen flashes from enemy ship explosions
    · ♥ · ◦.¸¸. ◦'¯`·. (Ɏ) V A N U _ S O V E R E I G N T Y (Ɏ) .·´¯'◦.¸¸. ◦ · ♡ ·
    «» \▼/ T E R R A N ¦ R E P U B L I C \▼/ «»
    ﴾﴿ ₪ṩ ||| N A N I T E S Y S T E M S : B L A C K | O P S ||| ₪ṩ ﴾﴿
  • Options
    bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    bioixi wrote: »
    I know there are 4 months left until the Winter event, but I’m guessing development will start soon if it didn’t begin already.
    The Breen Rezreth Dreadnought is the only Breen ship left, so it’s only logical we get to see it this winter, what ship am I talking about?

This beauty:

Breen_capital_ship.png

That awesome ship can become the biggest playable ship in-game, and it’s also one of the largest ships, the 6th largest ship surpassed only by the Voth capital ship, the Voth citadel, the Borg unimatrix, the borg Cube and the Tholian tarantula.

Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Carrier

I hope your right, this would be an awesome ship to get our hands on (figuratively speaking), the only thing is they kinda did an about turn with themed ships in the summer event so we may be out of luck if they do the same for the winter event.
    still whatever we get is sure to be T6 so its still worth having.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• Options
    xiesha911xiesha911 Member Posts: 36 Arc User
    Look at Summer Event...
    There will be no more Breen ships, also... if you dont have Sarr Theln Carrier yet... you will never get it
  • Options
    lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Breen love using Energy Siphon, and you want to add an exotic damage console that drains a junk amount of power? I love science but the exotic damage stuff has gone overboard.
  • Options
    bloodyrizbloodyriz Member Posts: 1,756 Arc User
    Not gonna happen, Q is going to do like the Risian rulers, and contract the Ferengi to build a ship for this next event.
    signature.png
    We come in peace, SHOOT TO KILL!
  • Options
    koraheaglecrykoraheaglecry Member Posts: 250 Arc User
    I suspect that the Sarr Theln was the final Breen Ship we will see. Cant say as to what would be next. But wouldnt mind seeing some starships from races like they did with the Risians.
  • Options
    kodachikunokodachikuno Member Posts: 6,020 Arc User1
    Considering we already have a carrier and each year has been a different ship, no I dont see this coming. That said Im just hoping my character with the breen frigate slotted can complete that and this year's winter ship is a Gorn Balaur or a t6 Tal Shiar Adapted Ha'pax
  • Options
    Considering we already have a carrier and each year has been a different ship, no I dont see this coming. That said Im just hoping my character with the breen frigate slotted can complete that and this year's winter ship is a Gorn Balaur or a t6 Tal Shiar Adapted Ha'pax

Not likely, from their wording before the Summer event, I believe that you will not be able to finish even the previously slotted project. They did say this was how it would be going forward too, so, sorry for your loss.
    signature.png
  • Options
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    Not likely, from their wording before the Summer event, I believe that you will not be able to finish even the previously slotted project. They did say this was how it would be going forward too, so, sorry for your loss.

Yeah I kinda expect that too... I dont mourn the loss of the frigate as much as the frigate hangar pets
  • Options
    cem3212cem3212 Member Posts: 138 Arc User
    That is a beautiful ship design, but I too doubt it will be offered. PWE & Cryptic turned into another direction with this summer event so they'll probably follow suit for the winter event as well. I didn't participate in this year's summer event. I wasn't too keen on the Ferengi ship design & wasn't too fond of getting duped out of my previous grinding & preparation. They offered compensation for trading in previous summer event items but it didn't seem like much in the end. Again though, that Breen Capitol ship is indeed awe inspiring.
  • Options
    stumpfgobsstumpfgobs Member Posts: 297 Arc User
    lucho80 wrote: »
    Breen love using Energy Siphon, and you want to add an exotic damage console that drains a junk amount of power? I love science but the exotic damage stuff has gone overboard.

True but it is one of the few aspects of science that actually works. Well, flow caps do work too, to some degree, but nobody wants to give all those plasmonic leech abusers more toys to play with, right? :p
  • Options
    majosea61majosea61 Member Posts: 74 Arc User
    I'd like to see some faction specific ships myself.
  • Options
    walligigwalligig Member Posts: 308 Arc User
    xiesha911 wrote: »
    Look at Summer Event...
    There will be no more Breen ships, also... if you dont have Sarr Theln Carrier yet... you will never get it

I thought I read somewhere that those ships were going to be put on the Lobi store at some point.

sstosig2.png
  • Options
    risian4risian4 Member Posts: 3,711 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I hope the next event will be on Andoria. It would be a nice opportunity to update that map. While I do like the Winter Wonderland map, it is, understandably, only there for a couple of weeks. I think it would be more logical for Cryptic to spend resources on a map that's accessible throughout the year. I'd also rather have an Andorian ship as a reward than a Breen ship.
    I doubt the Rezreth would be that much different from the Sarr Theln anyway; both would have to be carriers, the only thing that could make it special (apart from it being a new ship of course) would be to give it 3 hangar bays.

Or have the event take place on that frozen Klingon world (forgot the name) where you have to stop Amar Singh in one of the Fed episodes. This could give the Klingons another world they can visit. Make the ship a random design (doesn't have to be canon, but something with the winter/frozen theme would be nice of course). Perhaps a Science vessel since that's what Klingons have been asking for for a while.

Perhaps add some mini-games that can be done even after the event is over to keep the place worth visiting. Snowball fights, ice racing, I think enough suggestions have been made over the past years.

It'd add another social zone, with, -and that's quite important- a reason to visit, and a chance to get away from all the serious missions and DOFFing. At the same it would give some of the other Federation and Klingon worlds some much needed attention.
  • Options
    lianthelialianthelia Member Posts: 7,845 Arc User
    walligig wrote: »
    xiesha911 wrote: »
    Look at Summer Event...

I thought I read somewhere that those ships were going to be put on the Lobi store at some point.

I haven't read anywhere about that...

Back on the OP...if we get another Breen ship it may be another original...they didn't give us the original Sarr Theln for some reason...which actually looks carrier like but not as much Breen like...so same thing could very well happen to the next Breen ship if they do another.

Personally right now I just hope it isn't a another Ferengi ship :p
  • Options
    Honestly, I would rather another Ferengi ship than another Breen one.
    signature.png
  • Options
    kjwashingtonkjwashington Member Posts: 2,529 Arc User
    Maybe if they made it actually look Breen and not like some ugly kit-bashed monstrosity. (Like how they changed the Sar Theln.)
    FaW%20meme_zpsbkzfjonz.jpg
    Support 90 degree arc limitation on BFaW! Save our ships from looking like flying disco balls of dumb!
  • Options
    vegeta50024vegeta50024 Member Posts: 2,336 Arc User
    The Winter Wonderland event has already been under construction since this year's summer event, so the ship is probably already close to being done, if not done already. It would be sad if the ship wasn't Breen since you have Breen present in the wonderland.

They'll never do an Andorian ship as that is a federation species and as a result won't go cross faction. The only ship that they ever did across factions was the Dyson Science Destroyer (although not for a long event like this).

And as a side note to those wanting the winter event be on an actual planet: It's never going to happen. The winter Event is specifically sponsored by Q, so it's always going to take place in his special created area.

TSC_Signature_Gen_4_-_Vegeta_Small.png
  • Options
    seaofsorrowsseaofsorrows Member Posts: 10,918 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    majosea61 wrote: »
    I'd like to see some faction specific ships myself.

Yes.. this!

I know it won't happen though. Faction ships are sold in the C-Store and rarely given away in events. Event ships are usually enemy faction ships, I really wish they would change that policy.
    Insert witty signature line here.
  • Options
    zulisvelzulisvel Member Posts: 518 Arc User
    Honestly I kind of expect them to do a science ship just so they can say "here's your KDF/Romulan science option, now stop asking."
  • Options
    bloodyriz wrote: »
    Honestly, I would rather another Ferengi ship than another Breen one.
    Id rather they skip a ship than that
    Maybe if they made it actually look Breen and not like some ugly kit-bashed monstrosity. (Like how they changed the Sar Theln.)
    I actually prefer the npc look
    zulisvel wrote: »
    Honestly I kind of expect them to do a science ship just so they can say "here's your KDF/Romulan science option, now stop asking."
    ^this
  • Options
    nickcastletonnickcastleton Member Posts: 1,212 Arc User
    i never liked the breen ships myself.

sadly i guess breen were close to something winter like in ST i guess with the whole cold suits but for me never wanted or got one.
    0bzJyzP.gif

"It appears we have lost our sex appeal, captain."- Tuvok
  • Options
    bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I think people got a bit confused by the word carrier, it's a dreadnought, and I made up the stats based on the Elachi Command Dreadnought, so far they've given for free almost any kind of ship class, except a dreadnought, so it makes sense, first free dreadnought and last breen ship.
  • Options
    pcscipiopcscipio Member Posts: 79 Arc User
    Brace yourselves winter is coming!

Sorry, i couldn't resist :(
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,109 Arc User
    Seeing as Season 11 is about "exploration" how about a Breen... yes you guessed it... a Breen Warship? Maybe the old carrier flashed up a bit and turned into a heavy sci themed vessel?

We'll call it "Jeff" ... or Sarr something.
    2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!