test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc

2015 Winter Event - Breen Rezreth Dreadnought Cruiser

1235»

Comments

• bioixibioixi Member Posts: 764 Arc User
    gradii wrote: »
    The moment we've Breen waiting for draws closer, and I hope we're not Gornna be Dissapointed.

Icy what you did there.
  • stardestroyer3stardestroyer3 Member Posts: 19 Arc User
    The time for puns has Breen and Gorn
  • gradiigradii Member Posts: 2,824 Arc User
    The time for puns has Breen and Gorn

the real question is, Breen is Cryptic Gornna Tellar-us?

"He shall be my finest warrior, this generic man who was forced upon me.
    Like a badass I shall make him look, and in the furnace of war I shall forge him.
    he shall be of iron will and steely sinew.
    In great armour I shall clad him and with the mightiest weapons he shall be armed.
    He will be untouched by plague or disease; no sickness shall blight him.
    He shall have such tactics, strategies and machines that no foe will best him in battle.
    He is my answer to cryptic logic, he is the Defender of my Romulan Crew.
    He is Tovan Khev... and he shall know no fear."
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Ferengi one out there Terran their hair out at the puns: snow one really cares.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • aethon3050aethon3050 Member Posts: 599 Arc User
    No matter what ship, if any, Cryptic gives us, I just Klingon to my hope that the event itself will be Trilling.
  • tarran61tarran61 Member Posts: 827 Arc User
    Just a few more days????
    Positive thoughts.
    NeAC.gif
  • berginsbergins Member Posts: 3,453 Arc User
    Don't Klingon to that hope, Orion my friends will say Saurian go.
    "Logic is a little tweeting bird chirping in a meadow. Logic is a wreath of pretty flowers which smell BAD." - Spock
  • warmaker001bwarmaker001b Member Posts: 9,205 Arc User
    storules wrote: »

I'm awaiting the complaint when someone says the trait is worthless because it uses 2 science skills to get that trait's buffs and not BFAW. Therefore, the ship is useless.
    XzRTofz.gif
  • storulesstorules Member Posts: 3,267 Arc User

I'm awaiting the complaint when someone says the trait is worthless because it uses 2 science skills to get that trait's buffs and not BFAW. Therefore, the ship is useless.

There is always one of those. Ultimately the ship is FREE...of course after you do the 3 min race for 14 days or so fish-2.gif​​
    tumblr_ncbngkt24X1ry46hlo1_400.gif
  • kavasekavase Member Posts: 771 Arc User

There is always one of those. Ultimately the ship is FREE...of course after you do the 3 min race for 14 days or so fish-2.gif​​

Yep. Free. You get what you pay for. Pretty...it's not...wow...

Retired. I'm now in search for that perfect space anomaly.
  • bobbydazlersbobbydazlers Member Posts: 4,534 Arc User
    saber1973a wrote: »
    You know, the dread is not the last Breen ship... there is still Breen fighter possible :p

Yeah, i know - it woild be ... sad.. but it's a possiblity

and before someone get angry about no admirality cards for small ships...:
    On Tribble small ships got their admirality cards,
    they are small stats (like 2 Sci / 2 Tac / 2 Eng), but great bonuses...
    if i remember correctly both Vadwaur Pythus and Voth Heavy Fighter got ignore +all from events!

you will probably get these as the default carrier pets, I don't think they likely to be used as player flyable as such, not now the norm for these events is T6 theres no way these fighters would be T6, maybe as a small ship/shuttle if anything.

When I think about everything we've been through together,

maybe it's not the destination that matters, maybe it's the journey,

and if that journey takes a little longer,

so we can do something we all believe in,

I can't think of any place I'd rather be or any people I'd rather be with.

• lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    edited December 2015
    I wish they fixed the Breen Deflector. Out of all the special deflectors in the game, the Breen one seems like the most useless, hence why I hate the Breen set so much. Take away the SsD, sensors, and grav gens and put it in flow caps. Better yet, keep the grav gens and take away -30 inertial dampers and put it in grav gens.
    So in the end it would be +30 flow caps and +30 grav gens. Much better deflector than what it is now.

Jack of all trades, master of none (Well, the only one it's a master of is pretty useless)
    gd3X3wc.png
  • legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,282 Arc User
    dump the sensors and cut the ID score in half, then stick it all in flow caps and the breen deflector would be the best one in the game for drain builds​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • medalionemissarymedalionemissary Member Posts: 612 Arc User
    Breen... the kings of Drain. Yet with an oddly insufficient deflector for that.
    Deep Space Nine in HD, make it so!
  • asuran14asuran14 Member Posts: 2,335 Arc User
    I would even take an increase to the flow-cap, and insulator scores via the 2 set or three set bonus, but just a redistribution of the points to further boost the flow cap would be nice. It would not be bad if the on-use/click usage of the engine/singularity core gave a buff to your flow cap would be nice.
  • feordilagorgefeordilagorge Member Posts: 247 Arc User
    edited December 2015

25 days. The shortest possible without buying vouchers is 21, but that would be very difficult.

Star Citizen: Pay-2-Win?
    i.imgur.com/LGpIGVB.png

FREE HONG KONG! *
    * With purchase of another Hong Kong of equal or greater value.
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    Got the ship yesterday, after a few races & investing "some" zen. My reman engineer loves it, especially with the breen space and console sets, you've got so many toys and gimmicks at your disposal, it's sooo much fun :) It's well worth the time and effort and a well done ship in every aspect ...so... thanks a lot cryptic & go go go guys, you're gonna love it :)
  • lucho80lucho80 Member Posts: 6,600 Bug Hunter
    Got the ship yesterday, after a few races & investing "some" zen. My reman engineer loves it, especially with the breen space and console sets, you've got so many toys and gimmicks at your disposal, it's sooo much fun :) It's well worth the time and effort and a well done ship in every aspect ...so... thanks a lot cryptic & go go go guys, you're gonna love it :)

I can't bear to use the Breen space set. The only other set that was horribly designed like that one is the Stormbound set.
  • plaztikman64plaztikman64 Member Posts: 725 Arc User
    Well i wouldn't use it for my main simple because it's underperforming in so many ways, compared to other sets. But for this alt, which isn't build for the dps race anyway, it's working pretty good and I am having a lot of fun with it. You'll find something else that pleases you and fits your needs, I am sure of that.