rp

Comments

• Options
    westx211westx211 Member Posts: 42,243 Arc User
    ryan218 wrote: »
    westx211 wrote: »
    M Samana: are you going to be alright Tara?

Tara: I... I think so...

What did you make of it...?

M Samana: I don't know. Whatever happened is in the past and she loves you like a sister should.

Tara B: He's the guy that killed Mom... For me anyway...

*OOC: Emma isn't Tara's sister. Emma's mother is effectively a clone of Tara's, but as far as they're concerned, they aren't related. Closest they let themselves get is cousins.*

Tara: But... why would she keep this from me...?

*She looks a little insecure as she looks up at Luke on the biobed, still comatose.

Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: Why was he here?

M Samana: Because she didn't want to hurt her relationship with you.

OoC: I mean like how two people can feel like they are brothers or sisters even when they're not related because of their bond.

Tara B: I don't know! I thought he was still in my home dimension.

Laura: He sounds dangerous.
    Men are not punished for their sins, but by them.
  • Options
    *The crew eases up as she progresses until Falky stealths up behind her and knocks her on the head with the blunt end of the blade he has.. knocking her out..*

Falky: You know girl that is not very smart to do.. *Out of the shadows he is wearing some kind of robe as if he was attending a sort of prayer cerimony.. his purple skin revealing bluish hair *

Besides Selflessness is not your forte.. Leaving those on the ship you left to deal with a problem you were part of being a part of the leyline.. and all.

Emma: Shut up and listen to me, scumbag.

*She puts the phaser on maximum charge.*

You let that ship and my friends go and I'll go with you peacefully...

Or I push this trigger and vaporise myself; you don't get your key.

Your choice: The key for my friends or you get nothing.

Falky: Well looks like you don't know the first rule of a crisis situation.. and you made a mistake..

The plan was to root you out..

*With a blinding smack of a blade the phaser is knocked out of her hand.. then another is a hard chunk on her head sending her down out cold..*

Falky: Take her away.. dump the ship we have.. its no longer useful.. Oh by the way use the chains. Don't want her getting her way out.

*Cade sneaks back to the ship.. *

*The Zhiyal shudders as it drifts back into open space.*

OOC: What did you think of Emma's confession to Tara?

OoC: It was emotional and pretty good.
  • Options
    ryan218ryan218 Member Posts: 36,106 Arc User

M Samana: I don't know. Whatever happened is in the past and she loves you like a sister should.

*OOC: Emma isn't Tara's sister. Emma's mother is effectively a clone of Tara's, but as far as they're concerned, they aren't related. Closest they let themselves get is cousins.*

*She looks a little insecure as she looks up at Luke on the biobed, still comatose.

Tara A's Quarters.*

OoC: I mean like how two people can feel like they are brothers or sisters even when they're not related because of their bond.

Tara: Did you feel that shudder? I think they've cut us loose...

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: It felt like he could kill me with a thought...
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

M Samana: Tara we have to save Emma.

Tara B: He probably could. I mean when I fought him I threw everything I had at him and it did nothing...
  • Options
    chrisedallen89chrisedallen89 Member Posts: 17,293 Arc User
    *The crew eases up as she progresses until Falky stealths up behind her and knocks her on the head with the blunt end of the blade he has.. knocking her out..*

Falky: You know girl that is not very smart to do.. *Out of the shadows he is wearing some kind of robe as if he was attending a sort of prayer cerimony.. his purple skin revealing bluish hair *

Besides Selflessness is not your forte.. Leaving those on the ship you left to deal with a problem you were part of being a part of the leyline.. and all.

Falky: Well looks like you don't know the first rule of a crisis situation.. and you made a mistake..

*With a blinding smack of a blade the phaser is knocked out of her hand.. then another is a hard chunk on her head sending her down out cold..*

Falky: Take her away.. dump the ship we have.. its no longer useful.. Oh by the way use the chains. Don't want her getting her way out.

*OOC: Very good..*

*The Enterprise and its assistance fleet leaves the area but en route they discuss how they are going to deal with the new Pirate ship..*

Wade: How did they develop a ship like that without the Republic knowing about it..?

Terry: * Sits there deep in thought..*

Wade: *Further looking at Sam a bit oddly * I thought you had a lid on the Pirates out here..
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara B: He probably could. I mean when I fought him I threw everything I had at him and it did nothing...

*They run to the bridge, seeing Cade as the Colossus is out of sight.*

Tara: What happened over there?

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: So now what?
  • Options

*The Enterprise and its assistance fleet leaves the area but en route they discuss how they are going to deal with the new Pirate ship..*

Wade: How did they develop a ship like that without the Republic knowing about it..?

Wade: *Further looking at Sam a bit oddly * I thought you had a lid on the Pirates out here..

Sam: In secured space, where the colonies are, we do. The Vos don't venture into secured space, mainly staying in unsecured space. Civilian traffic is urged to stay away.
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: Maybe we should go talk to mom about this.

Tara M: Now that things seem to have calmed down Im gonna go see what happened.
  • Options
    logang19logang19 Member Posts: 13,843 Arc User
    Fury stands in his ready room looking out the view port.

Fury: so report.

Firefly: the terrorist seem to be getting bolder and better armed then we thought.

Fury: that is a complete understatement
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options

Sam: In secured space, where the colonies are, we do. The Vos don't venture into secured space, mainly staying in unsecured space. Civilian traffic is urged to stay away.

Terry: Its not her fault Wade. This place is like the old wild west. Right now we need to take care of the pirates out here right now. These Vos seem emboldened by something..

*In the brig*

*Ford enters in with a wiry man not wearing the Vos markings or dress. *

Elorian: *Sits there patting the tips of his fingers together.. unaffected by his entrance..*
  • Options
    Cade: So where is Emma?
  • Options
    Unsc space

New harmony colony
    It proceeds like a normal day at the colony world. People head to work and go about their business.
    New harmony is a military training and farming colony. Population 25 million civilians 1 million military personal.

Suddenly all comm systems go dark.

Man: we will rise again the unsc will answer for treaties with this galaxy and the covenant and the inssurection will rise again.

Suddenly their terminal go black as in orbit 3 transports explode sending toxic radiation into the air. While on the ground explosions happen at every major city and military facility.
    " Now the gate has been unlatched headstones pushed aside; corpses shift and offer room ,a fate you must abide."
  • Options
    Hampton is in his office with waller watching the report.

Reporter: the colony of new harmony was attacked today by terrorist groups. Estimate a total of 4 million dead already with that number rising as more are found and others poisoned by radiation. The planet will not be able to be used for years now as the group now known as the First Order has claimed responsibility for the attack. The group is known to be made up of many from the old inasurection movement that....

Hampton turns it off

Hampton: now what?

Waller: we find them and hit them hard before they attack again.

Hampton: call an emergency session of the council. Also get me Hood. He needs to know and maybe they will have more Intel from Virgo.
  • Options

Terry: Its not her fault Wade. This place is like the old wild west. Right now we need to take care of the pirates out here right now. These Vos seem emboldened by something..

*In the brig*

Elorian: *Sits there patting the tips of his fingers together.. unaffected by his entrance..*

Ford: So, would you like to tell me what I want to do now, or after the interrogation?
  • Options

Tara: She went over to their ship to protect us...

*She glares at Cade.*

It's as though she thought this was her fault.
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: And what exactly is she going to do? She may be a President, but she's not God.

*Samana's Quarters.*

Samana: Are you going to leave me here? What if there are enemies still aboard?
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

Tara A: And what exactly is she going to do? She may be a President, but she's not God.

*Samana's Quarters.*

Tara B: I don't know! *she looks like she is panicking.* I don't know what to do... *she looks like she might start crying*

Tara M: You want me to stay? Okay.
  • Options

*She glares at Cade.*

Cade: Gee I wonder why its lash at me day today.. But that was pretty silly they were expecting that.. that is why they attacked all three ships with that big a force and boldly in secure space.

Also why they won't be going anywhere anytime soon..

*She holds out the components from Engineering.. from the Pirates ship. Then giggles them in front of them.*

Oh by the way.. I managed to get a coded message off to Dean.. Those pirates suck at security.

*Their faces are stunned and agape.. *

Oh yes don't thank me all at once.. I'm going to check on Engineering and see if we can use these..

*She walks past them.. actually accomplished.. though she does not hide the wound she got on the side.*
  • Options

*In the brig*

Ford: So, would you like to tell me what I want to do now, or after the interrogation?

Elorian: Not even asking my name.. They don't teach manners much where they trained you did they.. So Federation dog what do you want to ask me.
  • Options
    Terry: Wade do what you need to the defense fleet will attack the diversionary force..

Wade: Meaning you want us to attack the enemy flagship..

Terry: You can do it Wade.. I am only suggesting you to do it.

Rissa: It is possible we did not suffer much damage.. Fali did explain that the weapon is a different version of our Thanix weaponry...

Fali: The shots were much more molten and faster moving than the Thanix. Which was a self discovery on their own which is impressive for a bunch of pirates. But I think the PMC's had something to do with it.

Terry: Hmm interesting... I do suspect they will be a problem in the future.. but given the problems right now its a necessary evil.. It will be something to discuss for later.. *He looks to Sam..reassuringly..*

Wade: Alright.. We are going to go after the larger vessel we need to discuss a battle plan..

*Terry stands up and motions to Sam to let the crew devise a plan.. and they get a message from a certain Outlaw vessel..*

Terry: Come along lets leave them to their jobs..

*They pass through the bridge.. and sees the chair.. He feels a certain longing for it but returns to the the turbolift.*

• Options
    Unsc capital council chamber

Hampton: the vote is before the council. I urge that immediate military action be taken against these terrorist. And that we remove them with extreme prejudice.

Murmurs are heard throughout the chamber as Hampton sits back down and awaits the voted to come in.

Meanwhile in orbit piett is putting together a large task force to go on the attack once he receives the call.
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

Tara B: I don't know! *she looks like she is panicking.* I don't know what to do... *she looks like she might start crying*

Tara A: It's okay... We'll deal with this together, okay?
  • Options

*She glares at Cade.*

Cade: Gee I wonder why its lash at me day today.. But that was pretty silly they were expecting that.. that is why they attacked all three ships with that big a force and boldly in secure space.

Also why they won't be going anywhere anytime soon..

*She holds out the components from Engineering.. from the Pirates ship. Then giggles them in front of them.*

Oh by the way.. I managed to get a coded message off to Dean.. Those pirates suck at security.

*Their faces are stunned and agape.. *

Oh yes don't thank me all at once.. I'm going to check on Engineering and see if we can use these..

*She walks past them.. actually accomplished.. though she does not hide the wound she got on the side.*

Tara: Cade... you're hurt...
  • Options
    Terry: Wade do what you need to the defense fleet will attack the diversionary force..

Wade: Meaning you want us to attack the enemy flagship..

Terry: You can do it Wade.. I am only suggesting you to do it.

Rissa: It is possible we did not suffer much damage.. Fali did explain that the weapon is a different version of our Thanix weaponry...

Fali: The shots were much more molten and faster moving than the Thanix. Which was a self discovery on their own which is impressive for a bunch of pirates. But I think the PMC's had something to do with it.

Terry: Hmm interesting... I do suspect they will be a problem in the future.. but given the problems right now its a necessary evil.. It will be something to discuss for later.. *He looks to Sam..reassuringly..*

Wade: Alright.. We are going to go after the larger vessel we need to discuss a battle plan..

*Terry stands up and motions to Sam to let the crew devise a plan.. and they get a message from a certain Outlaw vessel..*

Terry: Come along lets leave them to their jobs..

*They pass through the bridge.. and sees the chair.. He feels a certain longing for it but returns to the the turbolift.*

O'Connor: Thanix or not, they won't be able to fight off a combined Federation-Republic Battlegroup.
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

Tara B: Okay... *she slowly tries to calm down. Laura hugs her which helps.*
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

Samana: No, you can go, but...

Could you at least give me the access code to the Jefferies' Tube? In case they try to break in?
  • Options
    edited August 2015

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

Could you at least give me the access code to the Jefferies' Tube? In case they try to break in?

Tara M: I don't know...
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

Samana: Come on, we're friends, right?
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

Tara M: Yeah but...
  • Options

Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Tara A's Quarters.*

*Samana's Quarters.*

Tara M: Yeah but...

Samana: Trust me, I won't run...

*She smiles kindheartedly.*