What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

Announcing Season 11 - New Dawn!

Comments

• Options
    josephdridgewayjosephdridgeway Member Posts: 517 Arc User
    mrwuffaus wrote: »
    does anyone know yet when this content will be released?
    Is it going to be soon or will it be sometime yet?
    October
    Fleet Admiral Joseph D. Ridgeway
    The Armada
    Original join date: Feb 5, 2010
    Twitter: @davejl_99, & @STO_BBArmada
  • Options
    markhawkmanmarkhawkman Member Posts: 35,231 Arc User
    voporak wrote: »
    I'm not hyped.
    And yet you came here to announce this. :D
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
    Costume_marhawkman_Tsin%27xing_CC_Comic_Page_Blue_488916968.jpg
  • Options
    thegrandnagus1thegrandnagus1 Member Posts: 5,165 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    I'm not hyped.

Human nature. People are more likely to speak up when they are unhappy, than when they are. If you have a great meal at a restaurant, most people don't ask to speak to the manager just to tell him you enjoyed it. Conversely, many people *do* feel the need to speak to the manager if they had a bad experience. Of course, there are always exceptions on both sides, but I am speaking generally.

Getting to the point, joseph may not be "unhappy" per say, but it is the same principal IMO. This aspect of human nature is neither right nor wrong, it simply "is". That being the case, what point are you making in your reply to his post? That a human did a normal thing?

PS: I'm not implying *you* did anything wrong, just curious about your point.

The-Grand-Nagus

og9Zoh0.jpg
  • Options
    I'm not hyped.
    Human nature. People are more likely to speak up when they are unhappy, than when they are. If you have a great meal at a restaurant, most people don't ask to speak to the manager just to tell him you enjoyed it. Conversely, many people *do* feel the need to speak to the manager if they had a bad experience. Of course, there are always exceptions on both sides, but I am speaking generally.

Getting to the point, joseph may not be "unhappy" per say, but it is the same principal IMO. This aspect of human nature is neither right nor wrong, it simply "is". That being the case, what point are you making in your reply to his post? That a human did a normal thing?

He "quit"..... then came back JUST to say he didn't like the new season. If he really quit how did he even know about the season update?
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    abaddon653abaddon653 Member Posts: 1,144 Arc User
    Wow...this makes me want to actually play my Fed toons again. I haven't used them seriously in so long. I just hope that THIS time the hype train arrives on time and at the right station, the conductor seems to have been drunk the last few times. Let's hope he's sobered up now.
  • Options
    ccarmichael07ccarmichael07 Member Posts: 755 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    Call me pessimistic but I have a hard time accepting the "Explore New Worlds" angle when all we have had for 5 years is nothing but shoot'em up bang bang gameplay. I would hate to be any world first visited by the Starfleet of this era and reality. We're hardly the pinnacle of Starfleet's exploratory bona fides.

"You shoot him, I shoot you, I leave both your bodies here and go out for a late night snack.
    I'm thinking maybe pancakes." ~ John Casey
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    People here may burn me at the stake for this, but if exploration's the focus for Season 11, I think this would be a great time to introduce a new line of Klingon ships with Science in mind (of course, with the ability to damage weapons, shields, engines and auxillaries of enemy ships would also be a strategic course of action against their enemies).
  • Options
    thay8472thay8472 Member Posts: 6,101 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    reyan01 wrote: »
    Anti Terran Empire Propoganda.

Your agonizer, Mr Reyan.

2gdi5w4mrudm.png
    Typhoon Class please!
  • Options
    mikoto8472mikoto8472 Member Posts: 607 Arc User
    I'm looking forward to S11. I actually have hope that the trailer is telling the truth. My main toon is a science officer, I'd love for her to be able to explore a bit more.

And even if its just a reskinned doff system, I really welcome the admiralty system.
  • Options
    r5e4w3q2r5e4w3q2 Member Posts: 341 Arc User
    Mirror Odyssey Uniforms. What do you think, C-store, lockbox or mission reward?
  • Options
    commanderkassycommanderkassy Member Posts: 1,005 Arc User
    jam3s1701 wrote: »
    The doom is strong here. . .

All this stuff made me wee a little mainly down to the fact it looks amazing. .

less doom and darkness more yay and light people. . .

v4ffQ9H.jpg
    ​​

Could not be more true.
    ♪ I'm going around not in circles but in spirographs.
    It's pretty much this hard to keep just one timeline intact. ♪
  • Options
    trygvar13trygvar13 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    I'm ashamed but I actually just created a new Federation Science Officer just for New Dawn. I feel live I've betrayed my KDF and Romulan main characters...
    Dahar Master Qor'aS
  • Options
    theanothernametheanothername Member Posts: 1,504 Arc User
    The Star Trek Online team is pleased to announce the epic conclusion of the five-year Iconian War story arc with Star Trek Online: Season 11 – New Dawn!

Learn more about it here!

~LaughingTrendy

The trailer is awesome in its promise; totally looking forward for more.

The admirality system on the other hand creeped the bloody hell out of me from when I heard first about it a few years ago & even more so now. I really hope for a "choose your path" system which either leads deeper to deskjobstuff (Janeway style) or back to on ship, one crew captain stuff (Kirk (after fighting hard for it)/Picard style).
  • Options
    mrsupreme2mrsupreme2 Member Posts: 2 Arc User
    What I would like to know is how the Iconians... sorry I mean Cryptic... makes these trailers. My theory is some advanced version of Demo Record but I don't know why... I would like to know...
  • Options
    cnccamon1cnccamon1 Member Posts: 4 Arc User
    Does anyone know the font used in the new logo?
  • Options
    Captain AmahinoCaptain Amahino Member Posts: 13 Arc User
    kelettes wrote: »
    Seeing that trailer put together a picture in my head.

The article says "...to announce the epic conclusion of the five-year Iconian War story arc with Star Trek Online: Season 11 – New Dawn!" and people seem to forget something:

"It was too short!"
    Far from it. The thing has been building up through the entire story remember??

"It didn't feel like a war!"
    Granted, our angle of view on the entire conflict is limited. First, we can't be everywhere at once. Second, the Tales of the War blogs were perfect to tell us just how bad things are. Third, I think we'll see the true devastation when (to us) new, never visited, Herald-devastated systems will be added, and our job will be to help rebuild them. That's my take on the execution of it. Minimal impact on what we have, yet we will see just how bad the war was.

The Iconian War is FAR from over! Seen the trailer? Heralds at ESD and the station in pieces again? From where I'm sitting we can expect at least 1, maybe 2 more feature episodes, and the big showdown will come with season 11's launch.

I'm hoping (goooood I'm so hoping) that exploration will be good. :smile:

As for what's left after the Icos are defeated...

For one, they can always make the Iconians retreat and act from the shadows again. They did it once, 200,000 years ago. T'Ket may yet take sole control over the Heralds and become the leader of a rogue faction (or the remaining vengeful survivor because maybe more Iconians will die, who knows) that is hell-bent on destroying us, and I'm guessing that her close scrape with death plus seeing M'Tara fall, made her more careful than ever.

I too am confused. We haven't made any significant progress.

The Iconian War is gonna have to have one heck of a finale, especially considering "Butterfly's" results.

Another idea: Sela was away all this time gathering allies, yes?

I'm guessing she wasn't politicking to make "old enemies, people don't talk to us, or have different views on the state of things" like us and rally to help us from the kindness of their hearts.

We may be looking at the beginning of an STO version of the Typhon Pact from the novels.

We'll see.

Also what the heck was that thing in the trailer? A planet? A star? Some anomaly?
    Heck it can be Sha Ka Ree for all we know!

*excited*

*q*

While the Typhon Pact would be an interesting thing, judging by the communiques she's been sending us, my guess is she's gonna come in Big Damn Heroes style with the Dominion for the save. Which would be fitting. The Alpha and Beta Quadrant powers had to unite to defeat the Dominion, and the Dominion allies with the Delta Alliance to take down the Iconians.
    ageroth1 wrote: »
    I'm curious to know if Cryptic is ever going to add new music to the game. The existing music is okay and all, but a lot of it is five years old now. Can we get a few new tracks to spice things up? Personally, I'd love to hear something that sounds like it came from one of the movies or shows.

I take it you want a whole new soundtrack. They've added some beautiful music with Legacy of Romulus and Delta Rising. That said, I can feel as some of the old standbys are well...old. And not classic old like the Star Trek TMP theme or the Klingon theme.
    However, nothing can top the overdose of stupid pills evident in Divide et Impera.
    How about:
    1) The whole pointlessness of the Alliance actions during the episode
    - there was no need for a frontal assault on Herald sphere as it doesn't bring us anywhere - there is no way, in which we could capture it and we didn't have the weapons with us meant to destroy it. And it WASN'T a distraction attack - both Kagran and unnamed admiral from Tales of War refer to it as the final chance to change the course of war without resorting to the use of timeship. But how could this attack change anything is still a mystery.
    - pointless attack on the Dreadnought itself - when we beam over t it we don't even that M'Tara is there. So why, for instance, just don't blow it from the "sky" with our small ship squadron and be done with it ?
    - as a result thousand and thousand of needless deaths and ships lost for nothing
    2) The ultimate Hero of the Galaxy - aka the player - provokes the Iconians into blood thirsty rage by killing one of them, when their reaction to it was just entirely predictable - that they will go into full genocide mode in this case. And thus all this civilian deaths and causalities after the events of the mission are now partially OUR responsibility as well as the responsibility of the Iconians themselves.
    And the admiral's "surprise" from Tales of war at Iconian attacks getting more brutal after the death of M'Tara looks completely clueless as if he just ignored all the bits of information we gathered throughout the whole war.
    3) The apparent mastermind of such elaborate plots as the war with Undine, Fed-Klingon War, destruction of Romulus, etc. M'Tara SUDDENLY loses her all her intelligence and successfully tries to commit suicide with the help of the our character. And this is immediately after the Iconians state that they cannot afford more losses in the previous episodes. Yeah, right totally believable - about as believable as the someone saying that the moon is made of cheese. They already KNOW what defeat is, they suffered one 200k years ago, so they for sure know that they are not invincible.
    She didn't even need to attack us at all for that matter - she could have just send the Heralds to re-activate the power junctions we disabled earlier, and we would be just running in, you know, CIRCLE between them
    4) The resulting overall low quality of writing - the episode doesn't have any point or merit per se, it is only a overall plotline device to justify - basically out of nowhere - the use of the timeship.

And that's my only disappointment with this announcement - the remaining two episode are clearly not enough to clear up the mess "Broken Circle" left storyline in and for bringing any meaningful closure to the Iconian War. We don't need to wait for them to come out - it is clear even now.

1) My thing is we didn't try any of the more conventional yet still horrible WMD methods available to us. Herald Sphere huge problem, solution? A- Vulcan Science Academy, by special dispensation of the Federation Council and the Delta Alliance we're gonna need a shipment of Red Matter Bombs. B- Captain, we're assigning you a suicide mission. We're going to construct a Trilithium Initiator Torpedo. A Fusion Inhibitor. Your mission is to fly into the Herald Sphere and deliver this into the star. It is our hope that the Supernova will annihilate the Herald fleet and end this war. C-From the evidence you've gathered, we've been piecing together Hakeev's research, and we can now duplicate the weapon he used to create the Hobus Supernova. It is our hope to find a power source or other Stellar Body in the subspace realm that holds the Gateway Network and detonate it, destroying every single Iconian Gateway from the source. (that last one may be a bit too extreme I'd go with A or C)

2) It seems to me that the goal was to capture the ship and use it to subvert or capture the gateway network, or shut it down. My issue with killing M'Tara wasn't that it was unnecessary, she's the one that kept attacking us while she was weakening. My thing is we didn't finish her off before she summoned her sisters. She's laying on the ground dying and we don't Hakeev her TRIBBLE during her final monologue. That's the second time we'd basically beaten an Iconian and then retreated before completing our goal. Six Officers in House Pegh, with positional advantage, we should've sniped T'Khet into ashes.

3) I have no problem with her being too arrogant to live, though her not just self destructing the ship once it was clear it was compromised is a bit of a stretch to say the least.

Now, let me approach this from a Star Trek perspective. Why didn't we ever try to contact L'Miren. It's clear she was the one holding the Sanity Ball for the species. The Iconians aren't going to negotiate, that's fine, but extending an olive branch to the one that seems to not want us extinct seems like a worthwhile play. It would even twist the knife if we then killed M'Tara and earn her wrath after trying to be nice. She wouldn't need a humanoid face for us to feel her express that agony.

This game NEEDS renewed PvP (maps, tasks, perhaps something like open zones with some kind of team diplomacy etc) and vast exploration expansion.

Also, they can start selling tricorders as part of character equipment. Common tricorders, rare tricorders, very rare tricorders with their own statistics.

Ofcourse, then they'll have to rebuild scan system from casual screen to something much more detailed and... sophiscated. But more interesting.
    Tricorders, YES. And differences between what tricorders can do. Klingon tricorders increase damage by finding weaknesses, Federation tricorders highlight all environmental hazards and alternate pathways, Romulan Tricorders...hmm I don't know what they're specialty would be, any ideas?
    A couple of new quotes from Geko on the Admiralty system:

However, that second statement contradicts what he said at Vegas, because he said players would be able to get "The Enterprise", comparing it to a "gold foil playing card". And we obviously can't fly around in the actual Enterprise.
    OK, that works.

Which Enterprise?
    I'm not hyped.

Curious. I'm more than happy to call over the manager if my food is great because I really want the cook to get their props. I'm loathe to complain about food, I'd rather just not come back.
    Not happy to see any Mirror Content personally.
    For one, the Mirror Universe we see in STO is, so far as I am concerned, a branched one from the one we saw in DS9. That’s not too big a deal.

But I do hate how downright STUPID those in the Mirror Universe presented in STO are. One of, if not THE, main themes of the Mirror Universe was Terrans paying the price for the brutality displayed by the Terran Empire before them.
    The DS9 mirror episodes presented humans/Vulcans etc etc as fighting for their freedom – not necessarily wanting to fight, but having to.

However, the Terran Empire in STO is clearly made up of idiots and morons who didn’t learn a bloody thing. Seriously – some bearded idiot kills their leader (who happens to be his dad) and everyone decides that they’re supposed to be evil again?!

I love killing Terran ships in Mirror Invasion (event) though, because I feel that I am doing everyone a favour by ridding the universe of such catastrophically stupid people.
    You know...that's a good point. Enterprise was also consistent with the Mirror non-humans just wanting freedom.

It calls into question the actual nature of the mirror universe. Is the Mirror universe just a unique alternate reality where the founders of the Federation are culturally brutal tyrants? Or is it a universe where the arc of the moral universe is actually inverted and whereas in the normal universe we feel that good is reward, in the mirror universe is evil actually rewarded?
    trygvar13 wrote: »
    I'm ashamed but I actually just created a new Federation Science Officer just for New Dawn. I feel live I've betrayed my KDF and Romulan main characters...

Nonsense, you've just decided to come back to the house that Picard built.
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    Captain, we're assigning you a suicide mission. We're going to construct a Trilithium Initiator Torpedo. A Fusion Inhibitor. Your mission is to fly into the Herald Sphere and deliver this into the star. It is our hope that the Supernova will annihilate the Herald fleet and end this war.

except broken circle clearly showed that the star was OUTSIDE the sphere, not inside it

not that its position would have any effect on the end result, but still...semantics must be upheld
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    neoatticusneoatticus Member Posts: 72 Arc User
    Guys, I was SO excited when I heard about this new thing where we get to use our "inactive" ships for stuff...until I reallized I wouldn't be flying around a mini-fleet, doing epic things.

Sigh...I think we're getting a new Doff assignment system, using our ships, instead of our Doffs.
    That's what they're doing right? Is there a reason I should be excited about that?
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    With all this talk about Admiralty and exploration and the Mirror Universe, I have one thing that I'm somewhat concerned about that's not directly related to those...

"New Dawn will also bring a re-master of the Cardassian Arc, which will tell a little backstory for the Mirror Universe and will feature Fleet Admiral Leeta." - Star Trek Las Vegas Day 2 article on the STO website.

I don't know about anyone else, but I still have both some normal captains and some Delta Recruits who haven't finished all the Cardassian Arc missions as of yet. Especially with my Delta Recruits (both those that haven't and even those that have finished the Cardassian and Mirror-related missions), I'm concerned about how this 're-master' will affect them since, based on previous re-masters of the Federation/Klingon War Arc, the Borg and Undine Arcs and more recently the Romulan Arc for Federation players, missions are almost always altered, sometimes even combined with other missions or removed altogether. "The Long Night" and "Crack in The Mirror" both have elements that play a part in a Delta Recruit's Learn/Collect bonus objectives and I don't really want to log in after New Dawn is finally downloaded and patched in, ready to play, only to discover that I've got a bunch of broken characters who would never be able to complete their Delta Recruit objectives because of the aforementioned altered/merged/removed possibilities.
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    nathraelnathrael Member Posts: 264 Arc User
    Captain, we're assigning you a suicide mission. We're going to construct a Trilithium Initiator Torpedo. A Fusion Inhibitor. Your mission is to fly into the Herald Sphere and deliver this into the star. It is our hope that the Supernova will annihilate the Herald fleet and end this war.

except broken circle clearly showed that the star was OUTSIDE the sphere, not inside it

not that its position would have any effect on the end result, but still...semantics must be upheld

Iconia's star is not however the one inside the sphere. That one has no name, it's just the star the Heralds built their sphere around.
  • Options
    farmallmfarmallm Member Posts: 4,630 Arc User
    With all this talk about Admiralty and exploration and the Mirror Universe, I have one thing that I'm somewhat concerned about that's not directly related to those...

"New Dawn will also bring a re-master of the Cardassian Arc, which will tell a little backstory for the Mirror Universe and will feature Fleet Admiral Leeta." - Star Trek Las Vegas Day 2 article on the STO website.

I don't know about anyone else, but I still have both some normal captains and some Delta Recruits who haven't finished all the Cardassian Arc missions as of yet. Especially with my Delta Recruits (both those that haven't and even those that have finished the Cardassian and Mirror-related missions), I'm concerned about how this 're-master' will affect them since, based on previous re-masters of the Federation/Klingon War Arc, the Borg and Undine Arcs and more recently the Romulan Arc for Federation players, missions are almost always altered, sometimes even combined with other missions or removed altogether. "The Long Night" and "Crack in The Mirror" both have elements that play a part in a Delta Recruit's Learn/Collect bonus objectives and I don't really want to log in after New Dawn is finally downloaded and patched in, ready to play, only to discover that I've got a bunch of broken characters who would never be able to complete their Delta Recruit objectives because of the aforementioned altered/merged/removed possibilities.

I'm sure they will take note of this, and have it. So the recruits will still finish their goals. I'm sure there will be some bugs, but even that will be worked out. Even during the event they had issues, and has been sorted out.

My recruit is in the same boat. I'm still in the Klingon War part of the story. Which is one reason I'm glad I'm waited so I can see all the new missions they did. Instead of having to go back on my higher levels to see it.
    Enterprise%20C_zpsrdrf3v8d.jpg

USS Casinghead NCC 92047 launched 2350
    Fleet Admiral Stowe - Dominion War Vet.
  • Options
    Do the ones with artifacts/data first then finish the storylines.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    legendarylycan#5411 legendarylycan Member Posts: 37,280 Arc User
    yes, i would STRONGLY advise you finish any unfinished delta stuff before the revamp hits and something inevitably gets broken; you're going to regret not doing it otherwise​​
    Like special weapons from other Star Trek games? Wondering if they can be replicated in STO even a little bit? Check this out: https://forum.arcgames.com/startrekonline/discussion/1262277/a-mostly-comprehensive-guide-to-star-trek-videogame-special-weapons-and-their-sto-equivalents

#LegalizeAwoo

A normie goes "Oh, what's this?"
    An otaku goes "UwU, what's this?"
    A furry goes "OwO, what's this?"
    A werewolf goes "Awoo, what's this?"

"It's nothing personal, I just don't feel like I've gotten to know a person until I've sniffed their crotch."
    "We said 'no' to Mr. Curiosity. We're not home. Curiosity is not welcome, it is not to be invited in. Curiosity...is bad. It gets you in trouble, it gets you killed, and more importantly...it makes you poor!"
    Passion and Serenity are one.
    I gain power by understanding both.
    In the chaos of their battle, I bring order.
    I am a shadow, darkness born from light.
    The Force is united within me.
  • Options
    nrobbiecnrobbiec Member Posts: 959 Arc User
    Yeah having gotten 7 characters to level 50, one of them to 60, when the Delta Recruit event came along I created one of each faction (partly to record the tutorials for my youtube channel) but after that I have severely neglected them. I made them to have them and play them at my convenience/willingness, I don't have the time to sit and complete the game three more times. I can't even sit and bring those those other level 50s up to 60 - so much grinding.

That said I'm looking forward to new story content moving forward. Might get a little grumpy the Cardassian storyline vids on my channel end up out of date but hey ho. Even if it is with my original character I got back when the game had just become free to play.
  • Options
    you want levels without grinding missions? Doff. You can do it in 5m per char a day.
    -=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
    My character Tsin'xing
  • Options
    turbomagnusturbomagnus Member Posts: 3,479 Arc User
    As bitter as it sounds, the track record of things breaking with new seasons and events does not work in Cryptic's favor - Season 8 and the issue that kept a lot of us out of the game for a couple months, the whole issue with the Breen ships not discounting for other characters during the Winter 2014 event, the way that sector space DOff assignments are still broken months after 'The Walls Fell'... Talaxian 'Salvage Specialist' has broken three times since Delta Rising was released and still doesn't work right for BOffs to the best of my knowledge...

Which means that with... roughly forty days until October (since there's no exact date on New Dawn yet), some of us are going to be grinding hard to make sure our Delta Recruits are 'safe' when the Cardassian Arc Revamp hits along with ND... Especially those of us with multiple Delta Recruits.

Kind of makes me wonder what else might get broken with Season 11; Admiralty system ending up preventing characters from changing ships, anyone think?
    "If you can't take a little bloody nose, maybe you ought to go back home and crawl under your bed. It's not safe out here. It's wondrous, with treasures to satiate desires both subtle and gross; but it's not for the timid." -- Q, TNG: "Q-Who?"
    ^Words that every player should keep in mind, especially whenever there's a problem with the game...
  • Options
    captaincelestialcaptaincelestial Member Posts: 1,925 Arc User
    I'm not hyped.

Neither am I; and if the rumors pertaining to there being an emphasis on the Mirror Universe are true, I'll be very disappointed.

From what I read, they are working on the Gamma Quadrant, so of course they are going to work on the Alpha Quadrant content to get the players there. It's not just the MU that's going to get a make-over.
  • Options
    johnnymo1johnnymo1 Member Posts: 697 Arc User
    I'm looking forward to the new dawn of the life of servitude to the Iconians. no idea how we can beat them, I figured thats the craziest twist to throw everyone off and season 11 is us asking the mirror leta how she beat them for the start of season 12, the revolution to take back our universe and finally exterminate the iconians....or hopefully we at least get a lot of ships to doff with.
  • Options
    shpoksshpoks Member Posts: 6,967 Arc User
    He "quit"..... then came back JUST to say he didn't like the new season. If he really quit how did he even know about the season update?

Jeez, I was wondering that myself...

I mean, whenever I want to visit a web-page my browser asks me to sign-in to Arc first, then makes me download STO before it allows me to visit the domain I'm looking for and finally it makes me start up and play STO before I can visit a web-page....oh wait....rolleyes.gif
    HQroeLu.jpg