test content
What is the Arc Client?
Install Arc
Options

So who else blew through 200k dilithium all at once upgrading?

13»

Comments

• Options
    mustrumridcully0mustrumridcully0 Member Posts: 12,963 Arc User
    kittyflofy wrote: »
    @kittyflofy ... im level 20 in engineering r&d so i pretty much crit every time , i made 50-60 experimental's and about 80 superior's , i got 2 near enough every time , i never once saw a 3 , i didn't know that was happening for anyone .

Well, im doing superior upgrades all the time. And im getting more of them lol. If i craft 2 superior upgraders, sometimes i get 3. And sometimes even 4. Maybe a bug?? dunno, but its very welcome.. lol.
    Well, at least for me, superior upgrades do not come with a slider to increase the number of upgrades you make. So either something is different for you and you see that slider, or you just line up two Crafting projects, each with a Superior Upgrade. And then - yes, on a crit you get two instead of one kit per project. If you're craft skill is in the 15+ range, that will happen often enough.
    Star Trek Online Advancement: You start with lowbie gear, you end with Lobi gear.
  • Options
    kittyflofykittyflofy Member Posts: 1,004 Arc User
    kittyflofy wrote: »
    @kittyflofy ... im level 20 in engineering r&d so i pretty much crit every time , i made 50-60 experimental's and about 80 superior's , i got 2 near enough every time , i never once saw a 3 , i didn't know that was happening for anyone .

Well, im doing superior upgrades all the time. And im getting more of them lol. If i craft 2 superior upgraders, sometimes i get 3. And sometimes even 4. Maybe a bug?? dunno, but its very welcome.. lol.
    Well, at least for me, superior upgrades do not come with a slider to increase the number of upgrades you make. So either something is different for you and you see that slider, or you just line up two Crafting projects, each with a Superior Upgrade. And then - yes, on a crit you get two instead of one kit per project. If you're craft skill is in the 15+ range, that will happen often enough.

No, im not talking about sliders. There are no sliders. Im talking about clicking in the "collect results" button, and receiving more upgrades than 1. :)
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    Hope you didn't waste your Dil and EC (and maybe Zen to buy Dil or EC) upgrading the Plasma Embassy Consoles - they just got seriously nerfed like no other because Cryptic.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    lsegnlsegn Member Posts: 594 Arc User
    somebob wrote: »
    Hope you didn't waste your Dil and EC (and maybe Zen to buy Dil or EC) upgrading the Plasma Embassy Consoles - they just got seriously nerfed like no other because Cryptic.

Link please.
  • Options
    somebobsomebob Member Posts: 556 Arc User
    lsegn wrote: »
    Link please.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1198746/plasma-explosion-embassy-consoles-bfaw-crits/p1

Nice that this got conveniently 'forgotten' (oops) out of the patch notes on Friday on the PTS. You know, when the Weekend Upgrade Event started then.
    Owner and Lead Moderator for the Primus Database. Post your Hero today!
    Razira's Primus Database Page
    Get the Forums Enhancement Extension!
  • Options
    peterconnorfirstpeterconnorfirst Member Posts: 6,225 Arc User
    edited August 2015
    lsegn wrote: »
    Link please.
    http://www.arcgames.com/en/forums#/discussion/1198746/plasma-explosion-embassy-consoles-bfaw-crits/p1

Nice that this got conveniently 'forgotten' (oops) out of the patch notes on Friday on the PTS. You know, when the Weekend Upgrade Event started then.

Seems to be common cryptic business practice. :|
    animated.gif
    Looking for a fun PvE fleet? Join us at Omega Combat Division today.
    felisean wrote: »
    teamwork to reach a goal is awesome and highly appreciated